L1 Juice Bar

Blaidd

Welcome Rebels. 

This is where you're welcome to ask questions, motivate fellow L1's or just chat about anything that's on your mind. Anything goes (as long as it's within the Rules of the Rebellion).

Have fun.

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Reporting for duty! :)

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

I was wondering where we do updates of our progress throughout the challenge. Is it in the thread we started with our goals or is there another more specific space to post that type of thing?

ANDY MCRANDY

Race: Fire Dwarf       Class: Adventurer           Level: 0

Attributes:   STR: 0       DEX: 0      STA: 0      CON: 0       WIS: 0       CHA: 0

Weight Loss Goal: 110 lbs

0%
0%

Where I'm at:

First Challenge, PVP_FOODZ!, RPG_Fanatics

I was wondering where we do updates of our progress throughout the challenge. Is it in the thread we started with our goals or is there another more specific space to post that type of thing?

In your quest thread.  You can just pop a post (like a daily/weekly journal) and other people will follow and pop in to see how you're progressing :D

• Like 2

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

In your quest thread. You can just pop a post (like a daily/weekly journal) and other people will follow and pop in to see how you're progressing :D

Awesome. Thanks!

• Like 1

ANDY MCRANDY

Race: Fire Dwarf       Class: Adventurer           Level: 0

Attributes:   STR: 0       DEX: 0      STA: 0      CON: 0       WIS: 0       CHA: 0

Weight Loss Goal: 110 lbs

0%
0%

Where I'm at:

First Challenge, PVP_FOODZ!, RPG_Fanatics

Hey Blaidd,

Those bar graphics you have in your signature.  Where might one get those little beauties at?

• Like 2

Level 1 Hobbit Ranger
STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHR 0
"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something." - Joe E. Lewis

First challenge waist 48.25" to 44.25":
43.75%
43.75%
Beastmaster's Current Weight Loss Progress 267 lb to 165 lb.: 239.0 current
27.5%
27.5%

Hey Blaidd,

Those bar graphics you have in your signature.  Where might one get those little beauties at?

It's the progress bar feature.  Click the icon to the left of the twitter "t".

Beastmaster's progress bar progress:

100%
100%
  • Like 1

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

It's the progress bar feature.  Click the icon to the left of the twitter "t".

Beastmaster's progress bar progress:

90%
90%

36%
36%

Interesting.

• Like 1

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Took me a few tries to get it right.  You'll note my present progress is not so wacky. :pride:

36%
36%

Interesting.

• Like 1

Level 1 Hobbit Ranger
"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something." - Joe E. Lewis

43.75%
43.75%
27.5%
27.5%

Let's do this everyone!  I kinda completely failed my last quest and let myself get into all my bad habits again, so I'm re-doing my level 1 challenge.  Let's be buddies. :D

• Like 7

"Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion.  Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare.  Impossible is potential, impossible is temporary, impossible is NOTHING." -Muhammad Ali

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." -Hellen Keller

Ferocity (2),  2 Becoming Capable, Becoming a Ranger

You got it Spider!

Level 1 Hobbit Ranger

43.75%
43.75%
27.5%
27.5%

Hi everyone!

I've been around for a little while, and I'm here top help Blaidd, not that she needs it.

My current challenge is in my signature.

This is a difficult time to make changes, but this is also the best time to stop the day to day bad habits! I've been applying steve's never two in a row principle, and my life is changing.

Get yourself ready...your life is about to change!

• Like 3

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

i__m_here_for_you_by_gaiadragoness-d3ilnparty-business-owners-think-about-your-c

• Like 9

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Anyone hear the trumpet practicing? On your mark.....

The final 6wc of 2014, the beginning of the rest of our lives!

No matter where we start in this challenge, we all are starting in order to level up! LET'S DO THIS!

blast 2014 away with awesome!

• Like 4

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Ready??  It's time to Level Up!!!

• Like 2

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Coming soon .....

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk