Hi Everyone, my name is Maddy, I'm 23 and live in Melbourne, Australia. I've just finished my honours degree in history and now its time to make health and exercise a main priority of my post-uni life! I've been a pretty avid gym rat for the past couple of years, but have been struggling through an extended plateau. I've recently changed up my routine a little bit, and lifting and yoga are taking centre stage! 

My Main Quest for this challenge is to build the habit of this new routine and the habit of eating mostly Paleo (level 6/7), but also to document my progress/regressions so that I can adjust accordingly!

My Goals are as follows:

Goal 1: Follow workout regime

Mondays - H.I.I.T Class (kettle bells and bodyweight exercises - currently at 12-14kg kettle bell)

Tuesdays - Yoga

Wednesdays - Heavy lifts (PT session, we do clean and jerks, deadlifts and squats - currently at 23-30kg just to get the technique perfect)

Thursdays - Yoga

Fridays - Mix of weights and bodyweight 

Saturdays (Optional - Bonus marks!) - Yoga 

Goal 2: Document every workout regime (for weights - I'll do yoga too if I do something particularly interesting)

Goal 3: Maintain level 6/7 diet (minimise carbs/dairy - more veggies and protein with every meal!)

Goal 4: Document food every day - I use a specific website for this, but I might do a quick run down on here too!

Life Goal
Uni was pretty hectic this year and my recreational reading has fallen to the wayside, so my life goal is to read from whatever novel I've got going EVERY DAY.

Grading/Stat Points are as follows:
Goal 1: 30 days = A; 25 days = B; 20 days = C; 15 days = D; 5 days = F - A=3 STR; 2 STA; 2 DEX
Goal 2: A - 100% B - 75% C - 50% D - 25% F - 0% A = 2 WIS
Goal 3: 42 days = A; 32 days = B; 22 days = C; 12 days = D; 2 days = F A= 2 CON
Goal 4: As above. A= 1 WIS

Life Goal: As above. A= 2 CHA

And last but not least, my motivation:
For this challenge my motivation is to reflect my inner fitness externally, just in time for my trip to my hometown at Christmas!
But my more serious overall motivation is that I want to do everything humanly possible to buck my family trend of being diagnosed with some form of cancer, terminal or no, and being nutritionally and physically healthy seems as good a prevention as any!

• Like 2

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Know Thyself...

That's a pretty hectic regime. Do you have more than one rest period in there in case of injury?

You might notice that I've added tags onto your thread.  This is not to pigeonhole you into a specific guild, but rather to attract the attention of the guild ambassadors because of your lifestyle or a grouping of goals, so that they might be able to motivate, encourage and advise you of anything during your challenge with us.  You don't even need to wait for them, you're welcome to pop into the Druids and/or the Warriors to say hi and introduce yourself and to see what they're about. Also you are more than welcome to drop me a line at any time if you need anything.

Good luck

AB xx

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

HI Tuscan!  I like the motivation - feel like we are on similar journeys. Looking forward to tackling this quest with you!

Hi NordicGiraffe, I just read your feed too :) We are very similar! 'Appearance is a consequence of fitness' is also one of my driving forces, because summer almost here (in Australia) and I'm feeling the pressure for beach season! I wish you all the best with your training, and feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat! (I'm not much of a runner, but willing to offer metaphorical pompoms!)

That's a pretty hectic regime. Do you have more than one rest period in there in case of injury?

Hi Blaidd, Yoga is pretty restorative for me so I see those as my off days, and the Saturday session is only optional, as it depends on my work schedule :) I also make sure I take pretty good care of myself on weights days: stretching, plenty of (good) food and 8+ hours sleep! But if I start to feel too fatigued I'll reassess ;-)

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Nice challenge you have there! I noticed you subscribed to mine, so it's only fair that I follow yours too :D

Yoga is pretty restorative for me so I see those as my off days

I may have only done Yoga a few times in my life (90 minute hot yoga sessions of doom), but I certainly always felt far better and more energetic afterward than I did beforehand. Maybe I should start again... perhaps next challenge :P

• Like 1

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

Hi Tuscan!

I'm starsapart, one of the Ambassadors for the Assassins Guild.  It looks like you have some goals and activities in common with a number of our members, and we'd love to help you reach and exceed your goals - and amaze yourself!

If you think you might be interested in what our guild has to offer, here's a link to the Assassins' Guild Info & Announcements thread. You can also feel free to pop into the Assassins' Den guild chat thread and get in on the fun.  Everyone's friendly and glad to answer questions - or spam your inbox with gifs, either or, really.  You can also stop by  the Assassin Initiates thread to meet other level 1 rebels who may share your interests.  The Assassin Phonebook is another great resource where you can find guild members whose interests might match your own.  Feel free to message or follow these people for assistance and inspiration!

If you ever have any questions or need help, myself and my colleagues are here for you!  We share a lot of interests (lifting and yoga among them), and I'd love to chat with you anytime!  Feel free to visit my challenge thread or send me a note via the PM system.

My fellow Ambassadors and I will be checking in on you as the challenge goes on, but it looks like you're ready and eager to go.  So get out there and assassinate kill those goals!  :ph34r: 

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Ok! So I know the challenge doesn't strictly start until tomorrow, but I'm so dang excited I wanted to share my last two weeks' progress as a bit of a warm up ;-)

Battle Log 27/10 - 2/11

Monday 

50 minute walk (leisurely)
HIIT Class
Warm up: Suicides, Stair Climb, Tag, various body rotations.
Main set:
     - Handstand push up variation (Feet on block Pike pushup- 1 min)
     - Kettle bell deadlifts (20kg? 10 reps?)
     - Glute bridges - 1 min
     - Bar bell bent over rows (14kg? 10 reps?)
     - 1 legged squat (other foot elevated behind) - 1 min
     - Dish hold 2x30 seconds
     - Plank 1x30 seconds
Cool down: Hip flexor stretch, pecs stretch etc.

Tuesday 
1.5hr walk (brisk)
Rockclimbing
1x level 14
1x level 10
1x level 8

Wednesday
PT Powerlifts
Warm up: 2 mins skipping
Main Set 1:
     - 3x 8kg Clean to 2x front squat to push jerk
     - 5x 28kg Clean to 2x front squat to push jerk
     - 5x 30.5kg Clean to 2x front squat to push jerk
Main Set 2:
     - 21x 28kg C1xFSPJ; 21x TRX Rows
     - 15x 28kg C1xFSPJ; 15x TRX Rows
     - 9x 28kg C1xFSPJ; 9x TRX Rows
     - 6x 28kg C1xFSPJ; 6x TRX Rows
     - 3x 28kg C1xFSPJ; 3x TRX Rows

30min walk (leisurely)

Thursday
Yoga
30 min walk (leisurely)

Friday
Weights/Bodyweight
Warm up: 2 mins rower; neck circles, arm circles, leg swings
1st Superset:
    - 3x 15kg snatch clean practice
    -  3x5x 25kg snatch clean
    -  Various hip and shoulder stretches
2nd Superset:
     - 3x 20kg front squat practice
     - 4x5x25kg Front squats
     - Head stands
3rd Superset:
     - 3x5x GHD (bodyweight)
     - 3x5x Lat Pull Downs (16kg?)
     - 3x 2x 20sec L-sits (bent knees)

Saturday
Yoga
15min walk (leisurely) 

Battle Log 3/11-9/11

Monday

Weights

Warm up: 2 mins rowing machine; 4x50m hill sprints; butt kicks, high knees, air squats, neck rotations etc.
Main Set 1:
     5x20kg; 5x30kg; 5x35kg; 5x35kg; 5x35kg back squats
     8x8x8x8x8 TRX bent over rows
Main Set 2:
     5x5 BW GHD
     5x5 handstand push up variation
     5x10sec wall hand stand
Main Set 3:
     3x30sec dish holds
     60sec plank
Cool down: Shoelaces hold; butterfly hold; up dog; downward dog; flying dragon; pigeon pose; foam roller.

Tuesday
Yoga
1.5min Flying dragon!!!!

Wednesday
PT Kettlebells
Main Set 1:
     10x8kg KB deadlifts
     10x8kg KB swings
     10 burpees
Main Set 2:
     2x10x12kg KB squats (one arm hold)
     2x10x12kg KB Overhead push press (each arm)
     10 burpees
Main Set 3:
     2x10x12kg KB cleans (one arm hold)
     2x10x12kg KG clean to full squat (one arm hold)
     10 burpees
Main Set 4:
     2x10x12kg KB one armed swings
     10x12kg KB swings
     10 burpees
Main Set 5:
     2x10x12kg KB walking lunges (each side)
     10x12kg KB overhead lunges
     10 burpees
Cool down: Hip flexor stretch, downward dog, child’s pose, pecs stretch, thread the needle stretch, warrior 1 to warrior 2, triangle pose, bound angle pose, foam roller.

Thursday
1.5hr power walk (5-6km?) - 2x 20sec handstand in the park, 30sec plank, 5x lunges
Yoga

Friday
Weights/Bodyweight
Warm up: 2 mins rower, arm circles, neck circles, hip circles, walking lunges etc
Main Set 1:
     5x3x25kg snatch cleans
     various stretches
Main Set 2:
     5x5x25kg front squats
     5x20sec head stands
Main Set 3:
     3x5x11kg Lat pull downs
     3x5 concentric pistol squats
     3x2x20sec L sits (bent legs)
Main Set 4:
     3x5 BW GHD
     3x5 push ups (mens)
Cool down: hip flexor stretch, downward dog, pecs stretch etc.

Diet:
My diet has been pretty paleo - lots of organic veggies and grass fed meat. I've documented most of it on the website I use, give or take a few days, which means I should be fine to step it up a notch when the challenge begins!
Although, I did splurge a little yesterday because it was 34 degrees and the Ben and Jerry's down the road was calling my name!

And so thats where I'm at so far. I'm really excited for the challenge to start now, because I'm really confident that I'll be able to stick to it and therefore draw inspiration from it to level up other areas of my life!

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Wow, you make my workouts seem so boring and plain :tongue:

I'm really excited for the challenge to start now, because I'm really confident that I'll be able to stick to it and therefore draw inspiration from it to level up other areas of my life!

This is exactly what has happened to me over the last 7 weeks. I feel like my life is now overflowing with awesomeness. Hope you get that same feeling :D good luck!

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

Wow, you make my workouts seem so boring and plain :tongue:

Haha that is definitely the work of my trainers, not my own ingenuity!

But thank you, and congratulations on your feelings of awesomeness. I hope that in time I will also experience this stage of enlightenment :P

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Nice trainers!!  Where did you meet such creative program planners??

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Mid-week check in time!

So, my workouts started out great in my first three days of the challenge, and I've managed to document them all. My diet took a bit of a pounding on the very first day, but I made some good choices that lessened the overall negativity, so I'm gonna take that as a win! And yes, all (treacherous) food/drink choices are documented...

THE JOURNEY SO FAR:

Workouts 10th-12th

Monday

HIIT Class
Warm up: Jog, 3xhill sprints, shoulder rotations, walking lunges, tag
Main Set:
     2x1min 14kg Kettlebell swings
     2x1min 14kg Goblet squats
     2x1min alternating 5x push up (womens) and 5x ball snaps
     2x1min ankle taps
Cool down: hip flexor, pecs stretch, shoulder stretch, butterfly etc

Tuesday
Yoga 

Wednesday
CrossFit/Weights
Main Set 1:
     10x 8kg snatch cleans
     10x push ups (ladies)
     10x squats
Main Set 2:
     10x 8kg power snatch
     10x 8kg squats with bar overhead
     10x 8kg power snatch to full squat
Main Set 3:
     4x3x18kg power snatch to full squat
Main Set 4:
     3x10x18kg power snatch
     3x10 push ups (ladies)
     3x10x10kg lunges (with plate above head)
     3x10 TRX bent over rows
     3x400m jog
Cool down: hip flexor stretch, pecs stretch, foam roller

Food Log 10th-12th
Monday
Breakfast: Shake (raspberries, cucumber, spinach, handful of nuts, 1tsp maca, 2tsp cacao, 1tsp vital greens, 1tsp cinnamon, 30g protein powder)
Black coffee
Lunch: 3x sliced smoked chicken, 1 orange, 2 kiwi fruit
Dinner: Pulled pork burger w cabbage slaw and pineapple and a few fries. Mineral water. (I picked the burger with the most veggies I could find, winning!)
3x scotch and sodas (no unnecessary sugars!)

Tuesday
Black coffee x 2
Breakfast: Shake
Lunch: yoghurt w blueberries and 1tsp honey, 3x sliced smoked chicken, 1 lemon ginger tea w tsp honey
Snack: slice of brie
Dinner: Beef stir fry, w asparagus, broccolini, broccoli, carrot, red cabbage, snow peas, onion, spinach, bok choy and enoki mushrooms w sweat and sour sauce and egg ribbons. 1 pce dark chocolate

Wednesday
2x black coffee    
Lunch: 2x poached eggs, bacon and roast tomato
Snack: 2x kiwi fruit, 5x small strawberries, 1 lemon ginger tea w tsp honey
Dinner: green chicken curry, w onion, broccoli, potato, carrot, peas, and some greek yoghurt

Life Goal
(Read Everyday - At the moment I'm reading Call of the Wild by Jack London)
Monday: Y
Tuesday: N
Wednesday: Y

So, all in all I think I'm doing pretty alright! Here's to continuing in the same vein :)

Nice trainers!!  Where did you meet such creative program planners??

Um well the Monday/Friday/Yoga trainer is just a girl from my gym that I've become friends with - she's interested in gymnastics and breakdancing, but her boyfriend competes in weightlifting comps so she draws a lot of inspiration from all over!

The Wednesday trainer is a CrossFit/Boxing trainer (hence the skipping) and he's from another gym, so has a different training ethic again.

I just like to try a bit of everything, and it definitely makes it interesting!

• Like 2

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Update!

I need to have a little 'woot' time...I just found out yesterday that I scored 86% on my recent thesis submission for my Honours year, which means I will be awarded a FIRST CLASS HONOURS DEGREE! Historical nerd level unlocked! yiew!

But in other news, challenge has been progressing too!

Workouts 13th-15th

Thursday
Academy Recruit Workout - women's pushups, but everything else without variations! (I wanted to level up my academy profile too!)
Yoga

Friday
Weights/Bodyweight
Warm up: 2mins rower, hip flexor stretch, adductor stretch, pigeon pose, arm circles etc
Main Set 1:
1x3x15kg snatch pulls
2x3x25kg snatch pulls
2x3x27.5kg snatch pulls
Various stretches in between and handstands
Main Set 2:
2x5x20kg front squat
3x5x25kg Front squat
Head stand practice
Main Set 3: 
3x5x BW GHD
3x2x20sec L-sits (knees bent)
3x5x11.5kg Lat pull downs
Main Set 4:
3x5 concentric pistols
3x6 T-push ups (mens)
3x5x15kg seated row
Cool down: pecs stretch, adductor stretch, hip flexor stretch etc.

Saturday
Yoga

Food Log 13th-15th

Thursday

Breakfast: Shake (banana, strawberries, blueberries, oak lettuce, cucumber, nuts, maca, cacao, vital greens, cinnamon and protein powder)
Lunch: Left over green curry with a bit of greek yoghurt, and lemon ginger tea w 1tsp honey
Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate
Supper: 2 small oranges, 6 small strawberries and black tea with a little bit of full cream milk.

Friday
Breakfast: Shake (banana, raspberries, oak lettuce, nuts, macs, cacao, vital greens, cinnamon and protein powder)
Black coffee
Lunch: Scrambled eggs, bacon and avocado
Snack: protein shake with tsp cacao and water
Dinner: Battered flake, potato cake, corn fritter, fish cake and mineral water. (I realise this is a LOT of fried things, with pretty much no vegetables, BUT I did manage to organise it so that it was straight after a weights session so my body could better process the not so great foods AND you'll notice I chose mineral water and not some other sugary beverage that usually accompanies fish and chips!)

Saturday
Breakfast: Omelette with chicken, spinach and feta and black coffee
2x tea with full cream milk
Lunch: Left over green curry with a bit of greek yoghurt 
I'm working a function tonight, so dinner might be leftover bits of party food I can scrounge, and then I'm going out afterwards, so some adult beverages may be had, but by all attempts they will have minimal sugar!

Life Goal:
Thursday: Y
Friday: Y
Saturday: Y (Although today its Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett (MobilityWOD guy))

Dang!  Kicking butt and taking names!  Good work!

So much ass kicking! Those workouts really are awesome - I'd start going dizzy from the vast number of exercises alone.

Awesome! Looks like you're definitely headed towards attaining the goals you've set out for yourself! That diet and exercise log is amazing, and you're doing really well. :)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks everyone  :nevreness:  feeling pretty good about everything!

• Like 1

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Hi ... just stopping by to see how you're doing!!  Keep posting those awesome logs!!

417d83c7d5b46f747b113dd685cd8684.jpg

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

Man! This week was such a busy week! Work was just hectic and even when i wasn't at work I seemed to be just go go go... I went out for dinner 4 out of 7 days! Not because i couldn't be bothered cooking, but literally because I needed to catch up with a bunch of different people, and dinner always worked best for them! But I still managed to keep mostly to my plan...although there were a few cases where my willpower slipped, because I was just exhausted from all the decision making - but that's life, and I am not going to let it push me off the bandwagon, I am hanging right in there and plan on progressing even more this coming week!

So here's the run down:

Workouts 15th - 22nd:

Monday

HIIT Class - my normal trainer is away in Hawaii (jealous) so the fill in trainer did things a little bit differently...less weights more cardio, boo!
Warm up: 5 mins on stationary bike, 30sec intervals
Main Set 1:
4x10 push ups
4x10 toe touches
4x10 geckos
4x10 leg raises
3x105 stair climb
Main Set 2:
4x10 burpees
4x10 squats
4x10 super mans
4x10 heel taps
3x105 stair climb
Cool down: hip flexor stretches

Tuesday
Yoga

Wednesday
Crossfit/weights
Main Set 1:
10x8kg power cleans
10x push ups (women's)
10x8kg front squats
10x push ups (women's)
10x bodyweight squats
10x 8kg overhead push press
10x push ups (women's)
10x body weight squats
10x burpees 
Main set 2:
3x20kg front squat to overhead press (squat thruster)
3x30kg thruster
3x32.5kg Thruster
Main set 3:
5x5x23kg power cleans
5x5x23kg thrusters
5x5 TRX bent over rows
5x5 burpees ( jumping over bar)
5x10x24in box jumps

Thursday
Nothing :o

Friday
Warm up: 2mins rower, hip flexor stretch, adductor stretch, pigeon pose, arm circles etc
Main Set 1:
1x3x15kg snatch pulls
4x3x25kg snatch pulls
Various stretches in between
Main Set 2:
2x5x20kg front squat
3x5x25kg Front squat
3x3 kipping handstand pushup (from small block) (First time actually doing the proper kipping-to-handstand part and not just headstands, woo!)
Main Set 3:
3x5x BW GHD
Main Set 4:
3x5 concentric pistols (each leg)
3x6 T-push ups (mens)
3x5x15kg seated row
Cool down: pecs stretch, adductor stretch, hip flexor stretch etc.

Saturday
No yoga today because I had to work - although I work as a waitress in a busy cafe, so I was literally running around for 8 hours straight, so I figure that counts as some sort of exercise at least!

Food Log 15th - 23rd:

Food choices suffered a bit this week...

Monday
Breakfast: Shake (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, nuts, maca, cacao, vital greens, cinnamon, protein powder, cucumber)
2x black coffees
Lunch: small can of tuna, half an avocado, carrot, 4 baby tomatoes, some olives and a cup of tea with full cream milk
Dinner: Sashimi rice paper roll, duck rice paper roll, 5 small spring rolls, 2 prawn dumplings and 1 pork bun

Tuesday
Breakfast: Shake (1/2 banana, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, nuts, maca, vital greens, cinnamon, protein powder, cucumber)
1x black coffee
1x hot chocolate
Lunch: 2x small oranges, 1x apple w abc spread and black tea w full cream milk
Dinner: Chicken caccitore w broccoli, carrot, olives, silver beet 

Wednesday
Lunch: Leftover frittata w broccoli, potato, tomato, silverbeet, carrot and relish
4x black coffee
Snack: 1 apple with abc spread
Dinner: 5 x pork dumplings (steamed), 5x beef dumplings (steamed), 2x spring rolls
Dessert: peanut butter and chocolate crepe

Thursday
Breakfast: banana and protein shake with water
2x black coffee
Lunch: Scrambled eggs, bacon and avocado
3x scotch and soda
black tea with full cream milk

Friday
2x black coffee
Lunch: Leftover frittata w broccoli, potato, tomato, silver beet, carrot and relish
Dinner: 1x chicken soft taco, 1x beef soft taco, 1x beef meatball soft taco
2x lemon margaritas 

Saturday
2x black coffee
Lunch: Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushroom and avocado
Dinner: 1 apple and 1 orange and cup of black tea with milk

Sunday
2x black coffee
Lunch: 1 apple and 1 small tub of yoghurt
Dinner: Slow cooked bbq lamb with salsa verde and peas and panchetta, and 3 bbq chicken wings
Apple cider and espresso martini
black tea with full cream milk

So, that's my week 2! Not quite as dedicated as week 1, but looking back on it now has re-inspired me to dedicate myself to week 3! Also I managed to hurt myself a little bit at some stage at the beginning of the week and so it sort of impacted on my morale for the rest of the week...I think it was on wednesday, because I was doing lots of box jumps, and then worked all day, and then went to a place called Bounce (a trampoline gym - but i just went for fun) - I think I jolted a muscle in my front left shin, and then didn't really get time to rest it because I had to work another four days - so that's been stiff and swollen, and I'm hoping its just a muscular thing and nothing more serious, and just needs some rest and elevation, but has anyone else had anything like this from doing things like box jumps?

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Week 3! I'd like to say time is flying, but its not really - this week had a few set backs, but I'm still managing to keep mostly on track! I think the main thing I need to work on is my food choices, its getting to that difficult time of year and I'm constantly find myself applying the 'very next meal' technique. Here's to making the next week even better!

Battle Log 24/11-29/11

Monday
Nothing because I injured my shin muscle last week so I wanted to give it a proper chance to rest.

Tuesday
Yoga 
This wasn’t as hard on the shin, but it still limited my flexibility a little bit :(

Wednesday
CrossFit/Weights Class - I made sure I told my trainer about my shin and had a pressure bandage on it, so we limited the impact exercises and it was fine the whole training session
Warm up: 2 mins on rower
First Set:
3x10x8kg power cleans
3x10x8kg front squats
3x10x8kg push presses
3x10 push ups (womens)
2x10 sit ups
2x10 burpees

Second Set:
1x18kg power clean to full squat
1x23kg power clean to full squat
1x28kg power clean to full squat
1x33kg power clean to full squat
1x38kg power clean to full squat
and attempted 43kg 

Third set:
6x10x23kg power cleans
5x10x23kg front squats
5x10x23kg push presses
5x10 push ups (womens)
5x10 TRX Rows
5x5 burpees 

Thursday
Nothing - I got a stomach bug and spent the entire day in bed :S I’m really having a good week...

Friday
Weights
Warm up: hip flexor stretch, adductor stretch, pigeon pose, arm circles etc
Main Set 1:
1x3x15kg snatch pulls
3x3x27.5kg snatch pulls
Various stretches in between
Main Set 2:
2x5x20kg front squat
3x5x25kg Front squat
Main Set 3:
3x5x BW GHD
3x3 kipping handstand pushups (from small block)
Main Set 4
Main Set 5:
3x5 concentric pistols (each leg)
3x6 T-push ups (mens)

Saturday
Yoga

Food Log 24/11-29/11

Monday
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and roast tomatoes, black tea and full cream milk
Lunch: 3x small corn and zucchini fritters w 1x poached egg, avocado and chroizo, 1x black coffee
Snack: 1pce of dark chocolate, small bowl of greek yoghurt
Dinner: Left over chicken caccitore

Tuesday
Lunch: 1 small can of tuna, 1 apple, 1 peach and some nut butter
3 black teas with full cream milk
Dinner: Frozen yoghurt with all the bad toppings (read: chocolate) - I was having an average day

Wednesday
Lunch: left over chicken caccitore
2x black coffee
Dinner: (I was out to dinner having share plates) 1 small piece of smoked chicken thigh, 1 small piece of pork belly, 1 small piece of roasted squid, few thin slices of prosciutto, roast beef and beef carpaccio, 2 thick slices of eye fillet w roasted onion and carrot, and a few chips. A few spoonfuls of a dessert tasting plate - ice creams and mousses mostly. 1 fancy cocktail and one scotch and soda, and a cup of black tea with full cream milk.

Thursday (I was sick as a dog)
Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 peaches and some cherries
3 cups of black tea with full cream milk
Dinner: 2 egg omelette w broccoli, cauliflower and carrot

Friday
Breakfast: French Toast, Caramel Milk shake and black coffee
Dinner: 2 pieces Satay chicken, 1 arancini ball, 3x cauliflower falafels

Saturday
Lunch: 5x cauliflower falafels, black coffee
Dinner: 1 sausage in bread, few slices of eye fillet with mushroom gravy, 1 mini cupcake

Life Goal: (I completely forgot to include this one last week, but I think it was only something like 3/7 :S)

Still reading Kelly Starett's book, with a bit of Jack London in between.

M: Y

T: Y

W: N

T: Y

F: N

S: Y

S: Y

So thats it! I hope everyone else is chugging along smoothly as well :)

Tuscan

Level 0 Korrigan-Halfing

Challenge #1

Know Thyself...

Way to stick with it!!!!

Concentrate on eating healthy foods and drinking lots of water over the holidays - if you think about giving up certain foods, you'll probably just crave them more.

Some sort of Jedi .....