• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

loire

Skull Crushers - The Crushing Continues!!

I've gained a bit of weight over the last week :/ ah well, to be expected from the holidays, I guess? On the bright side, my life quest is going well, and tomorrow I paint the last section - the lettering. :D

All the best everyone! One more day!

*swats away dust and cobwebs*

HI GUYS. 

Sorry I've been sort of.... not around? Life took some crazy twists and turns for me this challenge. I haven't tallied up my points yet but I feel that I've crushed it. I've crushed a lot of things and some things got crushed without anyone meaning to (Haha... poorly inserted joke about my old car being destroyed). 

This has been one hell of a journey and there's still so much to do! 

Anyway, I hope all of you guys had a good one and I'll see you all after our short interlude (AKA CAKE CAUSE CHRISTMAS AND BIRTHDAY AND CAKKKEEEE). I may eat the whole thing. I may not regret it at all. xD 

Next challenge for me is going to be interesting. I'm going to be 24 as of.... Friday? Saturday? Whatever day is two days after Christmas (I don't keep track). Which means 25 is right around the corner. There are lots of things I want to do before hitting that milestone.... one of those things may include jumping out of a plane strapped to a guy with a parachute. Another involves getting wasted on one of the oldest boats in NYC harbor (or not drinking at all and just having a hell of a time). Things are happening and changing and I'm going to keep with the motions and go with it. 

Keep crushing, kids. 

/She-Hulk out. 

• Like 5

Congrats to everyone who made it through the challenge!

crushed-it.gif

It seems like a lot of us have been MIA, which makes me feel slightly better about being MIA myself. I'm still working through the tail end of the pneumonia recovery and work has been crazy banshee insane since Thanksgiving, but I just need to make it through today and tomorrow and then we are closed for 11 days. Eleven! (Of course, I will be prepping 2 classes during this time...but it'll be a relief from the lawyering.) 

For the next challenge, I think we need Skull Crushers III: The Crushening. ;-)

• Like 5

horsing_around.gif

DEFINITELY MIA, but definitely crushed that challenge!!!  Booya!

I've been struggling to keep up with my accountability groups, so I'm not really sure how I'm going to go forward with this for my next challenge?  I guess I'll see what happens?? ^_____^

Much love Skullcrushers, I hope you're crushing your goals!!

• Like 4

Sorry for being absent the last 2-3 weeks, life kinda ate me >.<. I managed to crush most of my quests tho and made it to level 3. Can't wait for the first challenge of 2015 and hopefully more skull crushers :love_heart:.  I'm going to make some time during the downtime to figure out some long term quests for 2015 so that I can be more strategic. I've got my mental health back so now it's time to take charge of my life.

• Like 5