• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

Skull Crushers - The Crushing Continues!!

I love this!!!!

(reasons I love nerds!)

Well come on... it called for a gif, so I had to give it the required gif. :D :D I mean who doesn't like a whee Chris Hemsworth?

• Like 2

DAY ONNEEEEE...

Is this day crushed? Yes, this day is crushed. I've got near 400 words written (plus another 600 or so that need a bit more work). Hit all my macros, did loads of laundry, and am now packing up for my journey.

...Thor, you say?

giphy.gif

• Like 4

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!? Love me some Thor...

http://youtu.be/ALUCl2p4aFc?t=1m20s

EDIT: don't know how to embed the video....

so you meant this....

I just use the Special BBCode button to the left of the Font box, select media and put the URL into the second box and done. The other option is to type out tag... media "url" /media with the medias in [ ].

Also... HIDDLES!!!!

200.gif

• Like 1

Day one done! Look how good we all are!

I hit every single one of my goals: Logging, walking, and hydration! And it looks like you're all crushing it as well-I'm not surprised  :nevreness:

Also, here's my question of the day: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

You're great.

997.gif

• Like 3

SUPER POWERS you say??

Is teleportation a super power?  Because that'd be it.  I'd love to be able to go places without an 8 hour car ride or remortgage-my-house-expensive plane ticket!  Flying might be cool too, I'd love to fly out over the marshes and sounds here and see water birds and take cool photos. :3

I never got on the Hiddles bandwagon (spoiler; I don't really dig the recent crop of superhero flicks) but I'll happily call dibs on Keanu. ;)

tumblr_mgcswxkeZv1rlsxgeo1_500.gif

• Like 4

I've never thought about teleportation as a super power, but that would definitely rock! It would be my first choice; second choice would be the ability to fly. 

Also...I'm not sure why I haven't considered teleportation as a super power, since Hiro in Heroes was able to teleport. I think I've just blocked most of Heroes from my mind. 

134377_original.jpg

• Like 3

Super power? This is something I thought about for years. Flying is something I would love, but I would also love to be a technopath (people who can mentally interface with electronics)... then there's healing abilities, mimicry (being able to copy, repeat, and then sort... store anything I learn)...

But overall I'd love to control gravity. The only comic book characters with that power is Graviton and uh.. Gravity (Marvel) and he's actually a super villain because of the way he got his powers and then he was already sort of crazy... but, yeah. I'd like to be a hero with gravity control. It's sort of one of those ridiculously overcharged powers, though. You can pseudo fly (more like float), age slower, make other things float, force bad guys to stop in their tracks.... or go so far as crush the planet to smithereens. (I PROMISE NOT TO!) So, yeah. A bit much, but that's what I would want. 

• Like 2

Teleportation for the win - so much more time for everything else!

Also,

Day Two!!!!!

How'd everything go? :D

My day 2 was CRUSHED! Plenty of painting, no baked goods and sweets (I had to run an errand in a bakery of all places... And there were four more along the way home...), a bit of exercise! :D Quite a good day, with good meal choices to boot.

• Like 5

Super powers aye? You mean I can't just be an assassin and awesome like Black Widow? I'll go with flying (yay Captain Marvel) with a side regeneration and super strength. Flying because while teleportation is interesting, I'd rather be able to see all the things while I'm getting where I'm going. Regeneration and strength because who doesn't want to be neigh indestructible and able to punch through wall and such ;).

My day two was pretty baller. Went for a run/walk and did episode 3 of Zombie Run 5k. Looked at my stats and realized that I jogged 13:45 out of the 39 minutes that I did which means I nearly ran a full mile!

200.gif

• Like 2

I wasss going to go to the gym tonight, but since I just washed all of my gym clothes and don't want to need to do another round before I fly out on Thursday..... I'm going to hang back and do a few sets of the Dare Devil workout. 

PUNCH. PUNCH. KICK. KICK. 

...and attempt a 40 second wall plank. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I wasss going to go to the gym tonight, but since I just washed all of my gym clothes and don't want to need to do another round before I fly out on Thursday..... I'm going to hang back and do a few sets of the Dare Devil workout. 

PUNCH. PUNCH. KICK. KICK. 

...and attempt a 40 second wall plank. 

giphy.gif

Ehh just because you don't go to the gym doesn't mean it's not a workout (I think the double neg means I'm saying the complete opposite which is not my goal)...

Kick and Punch to your hearts content!!

• Like 2

Ehh just because you don't go to the gym doesn't mean it's not a workout (I think the double neg means I'm saying the complete opposite which is not my goal)...

Kick and Punch to your hearts content!!

Haha, I know. I was just hoping to hit the weights one last time before I go. My aunt has a gym but not that kind of gym (she's a pilates instructor) so I'll have lots of mats and stuff for BWO but I like lifting heavy. Insert sad sigh here. 

Wheeewww, punching! 

• Like 2

Haha, I know. I was just hoping to hit the weights one last time before I go. My aunt has a gym but not that kind of gym (she's a pilates instructor) so I'll have lots of mats and stuff for BWO but I like lifting heavy. Insert sad sigh here. 

Wheeewww, punching! 

I can't decide soo.... 

200.gif  200.gif

Lifting heavy may be you're thing but you can try some bodyweight progressions from start bodyweight if you want a challenge while you're away from home.

• Like 1