• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey, you even named your thread "holiday calm", we know you're busy. Don't worry, and take care of yourself.

:) Thanks. That actually really makes me feel better.  I know it's true, but hearing (reading?) someone else saying it really makes a difference.  I always get so excited about popping in to everyones threads and I start to feel guilty when I don't, but you're completely right.

I just found out I can telework tomorrow (woooot) so I will definitley at least get in here for an update on my challenge then :D

• Like 1

Thank you!!! You too:) looks like I didn't have a chance to do much of anything last week. Didn't totally fall of the wagon though. I'll be back after the holidays for a wrap up. How everyone has a great week!!

Sent by TARDIS delivery service. Apologies for typos caused by interactions with the time vortex.

Alright, I'm back and I'm totally refreshed and ready for the new year. I'm not going to grade this challenge because I can't remember what the hell I did, and I'm pretty sure it would all add up pretty poorly number wise... I know I fell off the food wagon HARD (mountains and mountains of cheese was consumed), but I did stick to pretty much all my other goals. 

I'm glad I took a break from following a strict regimen and just enjoyed spending time with my family. I really was completely stress free and it felt great, so in that sense I really did accomplish my goals. And I also only gained 2 pounds over my holiday break!  Woot! Aaaand my back is finally feeling 100% better.

I really am looking forward to this year for a variety of reasons.  I'll have a new challenge up soon! :D  Happy New Year Nerds!

• Like 1