• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jill Beat

Wesley Crushers - Level 1s/Adventurers

How did everyone do for Thanksgiving?  Were you under control or notsomuch?  I did fine Thursday but Friday was a nightmare of subs and wings and cookies and.... well, today, I feel like crap.  Obviously. 

No snow. A little rain earlier this week, but that's about it. Not cold enough for snow here yet. We're still in the teens (Celsius) most days.

UGH! So jealous!! It literally got down to -38 C last weekend (WITHOUT the windchill)

How did everyone do for Thanksgiving?  Were you under control or notsomuch?  I did fine Thursday but Friday was a nightmare of subs and wings and cookies and.... well, today, I feel like crap.  Obviously. 

Luckily being Canadian, Thanksgiving was the beginning of October.   Sometimes I like when crap food makes me feel like crap, it's almost like hurting after a good workout - you know you're on the right path. lol

Hey team!

Not part of your group, but just wanted to drop by quick and let you know that people not even in your group are cheering you on! GET IT!

222901-health-and-fitness-motivation-mot

Awww, that's so sweet!  Thanks!  

Hope week 4 is going well for everyone :) Think of all the successes (no matter how small) we've had so far and lets keep it going!

Mine was mostly ok, but then....leftovers!! The stuffing really killed me, but it's my own fault because I made my Granny's recipe (nostalgia factor) AND made a portion of it with homemade gluten free bread (the "it's ok for me to eat it" factor) which meant toooo much stuffing!! Kind of killed my good track record with eating fewer grains, and I felt like crap after too. Steve helped though.

Hey team!

Not part of your group, but just wanted to drop by quick and let you know that people not even in your group are cheering you on! GET IT!

So great!! Thanks for the random encouragement!  :redface:

Thanksgiving in Korea is difficult without going to some big lengths, so no turkey for me. But that's alright with me. 

Lately the stress has been getting to me and I'm stress eating. This last weekend I was a mess. 

Is there room for another buddy in this group?  I am ALL the tags...not 100% sure about the Adventurers guild but I'm just a newbie who hasn't found a home yet anyway!  I am always working on improving my paleo diet, I love body-weight exercises, and of course, I'm new here so I am level 1! Most importantly: I currently have 30 episodes of TBBT on my TiVo!