• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

The Ranger's Tent | General Chatter

Just hanging out to see what the cat drags in. :)

Looks like there's a pretty good crop of new Level Two's about to join us. They're already getting their challenges up and running!

• Like 4

Hey guys! :D

Looks like there's a pretty good crop of new Level Two's about to join us. They're already getting their challenges up and running!

Go rangers, go! ;D

So much looking forward to mastering all quests this time. Motivation overdose ^_^

I am still in search of ideas on what I want to concentrate according the workout. Crossfit sounds awesome and I am going to see if there's a bar in the gym I attend so I can at least try out this Crossfit Basics Workout. I love the HIIT on the elliptical trainer and using the machines but am going to try to do enough other exercises without machines also.

What do you guys do as workout?

PS: Shouldn't this thread be pinned? :)

Hey Rangers! Happy pre-challenge week! DarK_RaideR has graciously accepted the appointment to Ranger Guild Leader! Huzzah!

Please join me in congratulating him!!!

• Like 13

Hey guys! :D

Go rangers, go! ;D

So much looking forward to mastering all quests this time. Motivation overdose ^_^

I am still in search of ideas on what I want to concentrate according the workout. Crossfit sounds awesome and I am going to see if there's a bar in the gym I attend so I can at least try out this Crossfit Basics Workout. I love the HIIT on the elliptical trainer and using the machines but am going to try to do enough other exercises without machines also.

What do you guys do as workout?

PS: Shouldn't this thread be pinned? :)

Here's an idea:

j0iS8TI.gif

• Like 3

Woooooo, super psyched and excited to meet fellow Rangers.

Hoping I don't fall off the internet again this go around!

We'll be watching for signs of that... I'll nag you until you show back up!
  • Like 2

We could use someone to encourage guild members instead of just Level 1s

First mini-challenge will be towards that end. In a way

• Like 1

Gotta say kids... after 2 failed challenges and a year away I'm kind of excited about the prospect of life being calm and regular enough to even think of trying this again.

• Like 3

I posted over in the L1 guild, but my goals (I think) align with the Rangers.  

I won't double post in the the Rangers forum, but I'll be following along and will join in for the next challenge.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56045-adamant-is-going-to-gsd/

Hey there! Welcome to NF! I'll swing over to your thread and say hi. Feel free to follow along in the general chatter group and also to swing over to any of the threads within the group.

• Like 1

I'm do excited to be here for level two! I'm kind of a new to exercising when it's cold, so advice on gear, etc (that is shippable to Japan) would be much appreciated! I'll also be chatting about veggie/pesce food at the Campfire.

Can't stress enough how awesome it is to have someone from that side of the planet sharing fishy recipes

Wait, that didn't sound right...

• Like 1

Can't stress enough how awesome it is to have someone from that side of the planet sharing fishy recipes

Wait, that didn't sound right...

Even my vegetarian recipes are fishy . . .

However, I'm only learning to cook Japanese food now, but I'll share with y'all.

• Like 3

she will you know!!! 

We could use someone to encourage guild members instead of just Level 1s

I've noticed, this is where some guilds drop the ball a little, lot's of support and rightly so, but then Level 2 comes along and it's like a ghost town.

• Like 3