The Ranger's Tent | General Chatter

DarK_RaideR

Just hanging out to see what the cat drags in. :)

Looks like there's a pretty good crop of new Level Two's about to join us. They're already getting their challenges up and running!

• Like 4

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Hey guys! :D

Looks like there's a pretty good crop of new Level Two's about to join us. They're already getting their challenges up and running!

Go rangers, go! ;D

So much looking forward to mastering all quests this time. Motivation overdose ^_^

I am still in search of ideas on what I want to concentrate according the workout. Crossfit sounds awesome and I am going to see if there's a bar in the gym I attend so I can at least try out this Crossfit Basics Workout. I love the HIIT on the elliptical trainer and using the machines but am going to try to do enough other exercises without machines also.

What do you guys do as workout?

PS: Shouldn't this thread be pinned? :)

"The purpose of life is to be happy." - Tendzin Gyatsho, the 14th Dalai Lama 

Character

Hey Rangers! Happy pre-challenge week! DarK_RaideR has graciously accepted the appointment to Ranger Guild Leader! Huzzah!

Please join me in congratulating him!!!

• Like 13

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Congrats D_R.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Grats!  I've checked out some of the content you've put out there and was super impressed, this is a well deserved appointment!

Good job!

• Like 1

Level 2 Canuck Ranger 

STR 3 | STA 2 | DEX 2.3 | CON 6 | WIS 3 | CHA 1

Current Challenge: (2) Nov 10-2014

Challenge Archive: (1) Sept 15-2014 - 

Fitocracy - My Fitness Pal

Spreadsheet O' Tracking

I already know what giving up feels like.  I want to see what happens if I don't.

-Neila Rey

CONGRATS D_R!! :D

Hi I am new!  My first challenge as a L2 Ranger, HOORAY!!!  Excited to be here. :3

6c7b159f99a633e022002c19d3f87807.jpg

• Like 5

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Hey guys! :D

Go rangers, go! ;D

So much looking forward to mastering all quests this time. Motivation overdose ^_^

I am still in search of ideas on what I want to concentrate according the workout. Crossfit sounds awesome and I am going to see if there's a bar in the gym I attend so I can at least try out this Crossfit Basics Workout. I love the HIIT on the elliptical trainer and using the machines but am going to try to do enough other exercises without machines also.

What do you guys do as workout?

PS: Shouldn't this thread be pinned? :)

Here's an idea:

j0iS8TI.gif

• Like 3

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

Yay! Another fearless leader for the best guild on Nerd Fitness! Congratulations, D_R!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Woooooo, super psyched and excited to meet fellow Rangers.

Hoping I don't fall off the internet again this go around!

We'll be watching for signs of that... I'll nag you until you show back up! [emoji1]
  • Like 2

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

I'm do excited to be here for level two! I'm kind of a new to exercising when it's cold, so advice on gear, etc (that is shippable to Japan) would be much appreciated! I'll also be chatting about veggie/pesce food at the Campfire.

!!!!!!!!!!! . . .yay

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

I posted over in the L1 guild, but my goals (I think) align with the Rangers.  

I won't double post in the the Rangers forum, but I'll be following along and will join in for the next challenge.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56045-adamant-is-going-to-gsd/

Hey there! Welcome to NF! I'll swing over to your thread and say hi. Feel free to follow along in the general chatter group and also to swing over to any of the threads within the group.

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

I'm do excited to be here for level two! I'm kind of a new to exercising when it's cold, so advice on gear, etc (that is shippable to Japan) would be much appreciated! I'll also be chatting about veggie/pesce food at the Campfire.

Can't stress enough how awesome it is to have someone from that side of the planet sharing fishy recipes

Wait, that didn't sound right...

• Like 1

Can't stress enough how awesome it is to have someone from that side of the planet sharing fishy recipes

Wait, that didn't sound right...

Even my vegetarian recipes are fishy . . .

However, I'm only learning to cook Japanese food now, but I'll share with y'all.

• Like 3

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

We'll be watching for signs of that... I'll nag you until you show back up! [emoji1]

she will you know!!! 

We could use someone to encourage guild members instead of just Level 1s

I've noticed, this is where some guilds drop the ball a little, lot's of support and rightly so, but then Level 2 comes along and it's like a ghost town.

• Like 3