• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

Mini Challenge Thread: Setting up a forward base

Any of you three still looking for a partner? I'm game!

I'm still up for grabs!  Go ahead and add me to the spreadsheet with you!  Looks like we can harness the Force to our advantage!  :)

I'm still up for grabs!  Go ahead and add me to the spreadsheet with you!  Looks like we can harness the Force to our advantage!   :)

Win! Let me know if you have a good Force-sensitive team name suggestion!

• Like 1

I'm in too!  My challenge is very lifting/winter oriented and there will be many chilly cycling stories in all likelihood.  After a sizable gap in time, I'm back and ready to deadlift.  Pick me! Pick me!

I like these buddy up challenges.  I always perform better as part of a team, because I refuse to let my teammates down.  The last couple challenges I have wanted to be better about posting updates and joining in the Mini Challenges.  Giving me a buddy who is relying on me to be here is perfect to help me over the hurdle. 

alexc, do you still need a partner?

• Like 3

Yes SkiBlue I am all ears for this team. Let's do it together.

Partnered up with JK_Mom already. Sorry about that. But there's a few more Rangers looking for partners! :)

This challenge will be unlike the last few ones, because this challenge we're not just doing our own thing and cheering each other every now and then. This challenge, we stand strong because we stand together

• Like 4

alexc and I are "Deadlift Force"!  Bring it un-tied shoelaces and armor!

Nice.

Un-tied shoelaces are totally appropriate for me, too.  I lift in my socks, and then only sort of put shoes on to go change

• Like 1

Nice.

Un-tied shoelaces are totally appropriate for me, too.  I lift in my socks, and then only sort of put shoes on to go change

Haha!  If you watch DarK_Raider's video montage, at 25 seconds in there is about 15 clips of people lacing stuff up.

First Blood: Part Two will always be the ultimate "getting ready to kick some ass" montage, but every parody montage always makes me laugh, no matter how corny or expected.

What's so ironic is that before every workout... I stretch... but before I stretch, I tie my shoes. 

And my hair is quite long right now, so I use a bandana head band to keep my hair out of my face.  Maybe, next Halloween I'll be ripped enough to get a perm and go trick or treating as Rambo.  Maybe...