• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

Mini Challenge Thread: Setting up a forward base

*rewatches motivational video* 0_0

I'm trying to think if there would ever be a time to wear adidas, leather armor, and a full-face helmet.  I could be Stig's long lost time-traveling Roman soccer playing cousin.

Or a bodyguard named Betty.

Also - I totally know this has been mentioned in other posts, but there were no ladies in this video.  So I went and looked for some - the first one I came across involved a Smith machine.  Sigh.  The original video is still cool.

• Like 1

*rewatches motivational video* 0_0

I'm trying to think if there would ever be a time to wear adidas, leather armor, and a full-face helmet. I could be Stig's long lost time-traveling Roman soccer playing cousin.

Or a bodyguard named Betty.

Also - I totally know this has been mentioned in other posts, but there were no ladies in this video. So I went and looked for some - the first one I came across involved a Smith machine. Sigh. The original video is still cool.

There were gymnasts twice (not sure if it was the same girl twice or two different ones) and I think there may have been one in the astronauts

But this simply means we need a nerdfitness motivational movie. .... I'm down for that

• Like 4

But this simply means we need a nerdfitness motivational movie. .... I'm down for that

But seriously, we totally do need a collaborative NF video :)

A project for next year's camp NF?

• Like 1

Also - I totally know this has been mentioned in other posts, but there were no ladies in this video.  So I went and looked for some - the first one I came across involved a Smith machine.  Sigh.  The original video is still cool.

No ladies in an inspirational teamwork video? Just add Buffy and the Scoobies:

• Like 2

Wait I don't understand how to do this. I wanna join but how and what do I do?

Visit the Level 1 Rebels challenge forum and set up your first challenge thread there. For more help, check out the L1 Guidebook. First one is always a learning process of yourself and the forums, kind of a tutorial. Once you've completed your first challenge and learned some basic stuff, you can join a guild for your second challenge. We'll be waiting!

Guess I can limp back into these challenges as well. If anyone is looking for a sorry carcass to drag through the mud of this crazy island, I'm your man.

I'm game if you are! /highfive

• Like 1

I hope you've been keeping an eye on your teammate, because there's a second leg to the first week's mini-challenge to keep you busy during the weekend... :rolleyes:

Done and done. Got a team name in mind? "Sorry Carcass and the Guy Dragging Him" doesn't really roll off the tongue.

How about Thud and Blunder? =D

• Like 3

Sick kiddos kept me off the threads eariler this weeks...  So I'm late here!  Guess I need a partner now... Anyone else out there still need a teammate? 

Sick kiddos kept me off the threads eariler this weeks...  So I'm late here!  Guess I need a partner now... Anyone else out there still need a teammate?

I'm your Huckleberry. Team name ideas? We're two-thirds of Earth, Wind, and Fire, lol.
  • Like 2