• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Phew!  After missing most of week 4 due to travel, I just logged my week 5 thus far!  I've been feeling dehydrated/thirsty lately so I'm working on drinking more water at work - I brought my BIG Nalgene bottle all filled up so I have no excuses!  It'll probably net me a lot of squares by the end of the day too ;)

Oh no! Somebody erased me off the board. I don't remember where I was either. What do I do? Re-calculate?  :frown-new:

Oh no! I'd start at week 4, and recalculate from this week.

• Like 1

original.jpg?w=490

VERY Successful day today! And Victory shall soon be had! A total of 15 squares, which is a record.. will soon enough be caught up to week 5! I am at 41/70 which means I've done 41 squares within 3 days as I do believe I started on Sunday? For a progress report on today I drank my 3Lt water, 2 cups of tea, read a book, cooked a healthy meal, did 15 minute work out... For my Fear and avoidance today I did some housework that's been long overdue, and I mean, looooonnng!!!!! Crochet a wash cloth while watching the new Hercules movie with Dwayne johnson :redface-new:  And then finished off my evening with a quick session with my guitar.

Cheers to tomorrow hopefully being just as successful :victorious:

• Like 1

I don't see this...hmmm, we have some anonymous mystery poster? :playful:

I guess so.. I just thought it was kind of strange lol. Because the entire square was highlighted pink. And when I moused over it out of WTF curiosity it said anonymous tiger.

• Like 1

I guess so.. I just thought it was kind of strange lol. Because the entire square was highlighted pink. And when I moused over it out of WTF curiosity it said anonymous tiger.

That indicates someone else is there, editing the spreadsheet with you, but they didn't log in with their google account.

URGH re: the loss of your location - but I think you did the right thing.  Just start again about where you remember being or the beginning of that week. 

large.jpg

Today is St. Lucia Day for us (adopted) Scandinavian Americans.  And hubby got tickets to the annual festival at which there will be lots of sweets and probably nothing even remotely healthy.  Wish me luck.  The saving grace is that I will probably join their choir so that I have more social contact and reasons to get out of the house.  And it counts as an adventure. 

And Christmas cookie baking ensues in our household.  The freezer is our friend. 

I am planning to compensate with really super healthy meals and continued workouts ... but we are now officially into the hard part of the holiday gauntlet!!

Busy trying to catch up.  I need to average 16 squares per day to make it to Celebration Square.  All the freggies, water, and workouts, rarh.

Got a fear and avoidance to organize my spices.  It took an hour and a half, but it looks glorious and is so much more functional.  Pictures when I get time...  In reward, I had a bubble bath today.  Mmmm.

Rolled a "Hangry Hellion" for my roaming monster.  This may be a simple plan, but I will breathe/meditate for 2-5 minutes when I get hangry BEFORE eating anything.  If it's still bad, I will have some water, then a reasonable freggie/protein snack. 

Just had 4 veggies at lunch.  Watch out, week 6, I'm coming for you.

• Like 1

Simple is good!!!  I need to find better ways to deal with weekends.  I've been logging my calories for a few weeks, and there is a clear pattern of eating well all week .... and then it all falls to hell when hubby comes home Thursday or Friday night. 

Sheesh, I've been busy today. Landed on another fear and avoidance - cleaned out some old files. Reward will be book browsing! Landed on another roaming monster... Overeating ogre! My plan here is to drink a whole glass of water AND wait twenty minutes before I get any seconds.

Simple is good!!!  I need to find better ways to deal with weekends.  I've been logging my calories for a few weeks, and there is a clear pattern of eating well all week .... and then it all falls to hell when hubby comes home Thursday or Friday night.

I suppose finding the pattern is the first step towards change. :)
  • Like 1

Oh boooy I got some catching up to do. BUT I'm finally at week 5 as of today. Just need to get 20 squares a day to make it to the celebration square.. time to replace my coffee with tea, and drink tea throughout the day, and do lots of my fear and avoidances!!

• Like 1

Well I made it 13 squares today, it's not 20 but we'll get there :) I am VERY impressed with myself today and awarded myself 4 squares for playing guitar! I have play 30 minutes of guitar as a Fear and Avoidance... 2 HOURS TODAY!!! continuous, not just throughout the day. And I can confidently pick up my guitar now :) And I learned the beginning of the star wars theme song, YEAH! <3 My boyfriend got out of bed to come downstairs to give me a hug and say he loves me for learning Star wars theme, and that he's very impressed as I've made so much progress tonight that he can tell what song I'm playing!!! Other than that, I drank my 3Lt water, cooked a meal, and did some reading :)

• Like 3

Rolled a fear and avoidance yesterday. Wrote a poem about the fact that I HAVE a fellowship!!! My reward is an exercise class. Maybe I will find some for next week while I'm home with the family. :). I landed on a quest this morning, so I have to tape a Christmas song for my mom. Time to get to work! Can we do extra fear and avoidance or quests to catch up even if we don't roll them? That would help. :)

• Like 1

Congrats, EG!!!

I was close behind, but didn't QUITE make it. 

Thanks, Let's just say  you got caught up in my speed burst and you were able to make it too. :)  You did

fantastic 

In your wrap up for the assassins you mentioned getting lost in the counting. I struggled with that too. I think I may have double counted some, but then I probably dropped some too, so I think my count is at least semi accurate.

• Like 1

That's why we play test things before getting into too much coding.  I'm goofing around with another program to see if we can do a single player fitness RPG with a map and monsters and a set of goals.  But I'm making the program do a lot of the remembering this time!!!

• Like 1

I totally fell off the candy land wagon! I actually had a great challenge but had a hard time keeping up with all of my accountability groups!! Maybe something to scale back on next time? ^_^

Congrats all and happy (healthy) holidays!!!

• Like 1

I totally fell off the candy land wagon! I actually had a great challenge but had a hard time keeping up with all of my accountability groups!! Maybe something to scale back on next time? ^_^

Congrats all and happy (healthy) holidays!!!

Yea, too many groups can be overwhelming!!!  Pick one or two - but it was sure fun to get to know you this challenge!

• Like 1

I had a blast doing this challenge, it was lots of fun! and had a creative twist to stay accountable =) Is there normally games like this on NF?  I'd love to do another one of the sort.

• Like 1