• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

blkhole24601

Raise the Gates! Runner 5s of Abel Township

I was wondering where everybody runs. A neighborhood, a shopping center, or somewhere else? I run around a golf course near my house.

Richmond Park, mostly. It's a big semi-wild area of West London. We have a river path very nearby too but I prefer the park.

I was wondering where everybody runs. A neighborhood, a shopping center, or somewhere else? I run around a golf course near my house.

I run around the streets in my home neighbourhood, which is pretty quiet, but rather hilly.  The past few weeks I've spent some time near the coast, and been lucky enough to run on the beach - pretty flat, but if you run at the wrong time you end up with very little beach and very soft sand.  

In other news, I finished the 5K training app last week.  I'm really glad - I've had a few tries at it, and now I've finally got here.  There have been some definite improvements in my running along the way.  I'm even thinking of signing up for a race next year - how ambitious of me!

Awesome of finishing and awesome on thinking about signing up for the race! The beach run certainly sounds like an interesting workout.

If I keep going as planned I will do the last of the 5k mission on January 1, provided I can get up after the night before. :) What a great way to start the New Year!

• Like 2

Awesome of finishing and awesome on thinking about signing up for the race! The beach run certainly sounds like an interesting workout.

If I keep going as planned I will do the last of the 5k mission on January 1, provided I can get up after the night before. :) What a great way to start the New Year!

It certainly beats lying in bed with a hangover. *strongly approve*
  • Like 1

Good Luck on finishing in the New Year.  I got unexpectedly emotional doing the last run, hearing all the characters say how far I'd come.  I think it would be a great start to the year.  

• Like 1

Just finished what I'm pretty sure is my longest run, time wise.  1hr 7 mins, hurrah.  

The only issue I had was sore ankles.  Mine have always been a bit weak and wobbly, and they started complaining about 5 mins in.  Not in a "I've twisted something" way, just tired muscles I'm pretty sure.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Also, I've decided that I want Runner 8 to be my friend.  She seems like a lady who knows what's what.  

• Like 1

Amdhiel, is Janine from Zombies and Jo Montgomery from the Walk voiced by the same character? Because if they are it completely changes my outlook on her.

Hmmm.... Janine... is that the girl who the doctor hates? If so, I think you might be correct.

Btw... I'm into week 6 on the 5k training and I'm proud of myself. Last week I was able to do most of the 15 min free runs w/o stopping.

• Like 1

On January 1 at six in the morning I headed out into the drizzly morning and completed the last mission in the 5k training app! I was so excited to complete it. Out of the full 51 minutes I stopped running for a total of four minutes. Half of them was because I had no idea where I was. In fact, I was out of town visiting family. There was another mission that I completed at the same time. That was to see if the donut shop was open that morning. It was. My family wanted donuts and told me the night before when I go out to check the shop and see.

I bought the regular app and next Sunday I will start it. So excited!

• Like 2

Hello, I can't figure out the spreadsheet so wanted to post that I wanted to join. 

My Zombies, Run link is in my signature, as is my challenge page. I've been doing it for 4 weeks now. The 5k training not the regular one. 

My name's Jaded, I'm very new to NF, I currently run 3x a week with the Zombies, RUN 5k training and sometimes normal c25k. I really want to be able to do one of those Zombie runs they have. And not get eaten. 

I hope I did this right. 

Hello, I can't figure out the spreadsheet so wanted to post that I wanted to join. 

My Zombies, Run link is in my signature, as is my challenge page. I've been doing it for 4 weeks now. The 5k training not the regular one. 

My name's Jaded, I'm very new to NF, I currently run 3x a week with the Zombies, RUN 5k training and sometimes normal c25k. I really want to be able to do one of those Zombie runs they have. And not get eaten. 

I hope I did this right. 

Hey Jaded_Scout!  Just a quick heads up, that I think this was from an older challenge so I don't think it's active anymore.  I haven't seen any active threads recently, not that I've been doing much running these days anyway.  :( 

Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up so you didn't feel discouraged why no one was replying.  :)