[cn3wton] has no idea what to put here.

cn3wton

So I this will be my third challenge since returning to Nerd Fitness. I have learned a lot, met some awesome people (you know who you are), and all around have gotten back on track fitness wise. 

I have especially seen how much I have changed since the last time I used this site. While before I focused primarily on fitness goals, now they are such a big part of my life that it feels like cheating to include them as "goals". I have also learned a lot about what I need to focus on, so without further ado.

Links to Quests

Quest 1: Diet

Quest 2: Maintenence

Quest 3: Cardio

Life Quest: Art, Writing, Word of the Day.

Updates

This section is all about updates, new goals, achievements, etc through the course of this challenge. Kind of like my epic side quests last time.

So I will hopefully be joining a crossfit gym once I finish this round of YAYOG. 

Its-always-sunny-its-always-sunny-in-phi

Random Stuff...

Side goals

• No games after 12PM (will be trying to push it back even farther)
  • Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] <--Current Challenge

#1 Diet

tumblr_mxodvyVsJv1qbb1yzo1_500.png

This has to be my biggest struggle right now. I have no idea what my body fat percentage is. All I know is that I have some stubborn fat I want to lose, and the only way I am going to lose it is by fixing my diet. So for this challenge I am going to set my goal to be under 1800 calories every day. I will be tracking with My Fitness Pal.

On Monday November 10th I am going to find the following.

I think that will be enough data to share. My goal is to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Hopefully reaching under 180. But I will not be basing this goal on my final weight. It will strictly be based on sticking to tracking.

Track every day, miss up to 1 a week. CON + 2, CHA + 1

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

78a8416d83a681061e37d33e0c6e673c.jpg

So this quest is all about increases flexibility. I will get back into doing yoga, myofascial release, and things like the couch stretch.

So heres the break down.

Yoga 1 times a week. DEX +1

Stretching 2 times a week. DEX + 1

Myofascial release once a week. DEX + 1

If I complete all three of these I will also gain +1 STRENGTH

alwaysunny-jeanshorts.gif

153703-I_hate_running__.jpg

This quest is all about increasing my endurance. I fell in love with the jump rope thanks to Dark_Raider's warhammer pvp. I need to get back into that.

Sprints 2x a week. STAM + 1 

Jump rope 2x a week. STAM + 1

Bike 2x a week. STAM + 1

• Like 3

Life Quest

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-meme-.8

So eventually I want my job to be creating artwork. But that's a vary vague goal, and I have a lot of practicing to do. So to get better I will do artwork EVERY DAY. +1 WIS

I will also start writing a short story. It is going to be a survival horror story inspired by my recent playthroughs of Alien Isolation and The Evil Within. Post at least 1 new page each week. +1 WIS

I need to increase my vocabulary. So I will be downloading a word of the day app on my phone and posting it here. +1 WIS

giphy.gif

• Like 1

#1 Diet

tumblr_mxodvyVsJv1qbb1yzo1_500.png

This has to be my biggest struggle right now. I have no idea what my body fat percentage is. All I know is that I have some stubborn fat I want to lose, and the only way I am going to lose it is by fixing my diet. So for this challenge I am going to set my goal to be under 1800 calories every day. I will be tracking with My Fitness Pal.

On Monday November 10th I am going to find the following.

• Body Fat Percentage
  • Weight

I think that will be enough data to share. My goal is to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Hopefully reaching under 180. But I will not be basing this goal on my final weight. It will strictly be based on sticking to tracking.

1525752_711579078875714_1629272413_n.jpg

Is this the war against Galactic bread quest?

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

I'm subbing in the hopes of seeing moar artwork! And hearing how the class is going. And all the other awesomeness that is sure to arrive...

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

So I'd like to thank everybody whose posted so far. I had this nice long thing written up, quoting and thanking all of you.

Apparently it didnt post?  So know that I am appreciative!

This looks great and I love your theme.  You're going to cardio 6X/week?  That ought to trim you down.

Thats the plan! Hopefully...

Today I did an intense workout in YAYOG 40 minutes before a wedding... Then I danced all night. My bad knee feels like its a swivel, but other than that it was a blast.

I feel like I controlled my eating/drinking pretty well. I had 1000 calories to work with and I think I stayed pretty darn close to it. I didn't bother tracking and wont because I was just enjoying myself. The only thing that I wish I hadnt had was one small piece of cake. But other than that I ate pretty well.

Bonus: I impressed all the ladies with my dancing and many wanted to dance with me. Downside: they where all married or twice my age.

• Like 1

Today I did an intense workout in YAYOG 40 minutes before a wedding... Then I danced all night. My bad knee feels like its a swivel, but other than that it was a blast.

I feel like I controlled my eating/drinking pretty well. I had 1000 calories to work with and I think I stayed pretty darn close to it. I didn't bother tracking and wont because I was just enjoying myself. The only thing that I wish I hadnt had was one small piece of cake. But other than that I ate pretty well.

Bonus: I impressed all the ladies with my dancing and many wanted to dance with me. Downside: they where all married or twice my age.

Couldn't help but have mental images and hear quotes from "The Wedding Crashers" while reading all this.

Glad to hear you had a great time and kept everything in check. Maybe one day we could do a big NF dance-off

davidbowiezoolanderdanceoff.gif

• Like 2