• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teros

RPG Fanatics Guild - Battle of THE RED ONE

Kzacher stood a ways away from the fire staring out into the darkness. He couldn't help but wonder where they would be headed and what would be waiting for them. this left him with mixed emotions; excitement, urgency, sadness... he couldn't wait for the next confrontation, nor to be rid of the Red One, but he was saddened by the idea that this may be their last adventure. this was the last demon after all, wasn't it? he turned and looked at his companions surrounding the fire... they had become a family. a small grin crept across his face. then he turned and saw Teros and Ravnos standing off to the side. he couldn't quite see their faces, but he could tell something was amiss. 

Specific - 2 are specific, 1 is kinda malleable 

Measurable - all can be measured. 

Attainable - should be

Realistic - undoubtedly

Trackable - mostly

• Like 1

Raider sat by the fire, serious as ever and taking care of business. He was checking his inventory, inspecting his swords and armor, but anyone who'd care to look closer, all this was just a distraction. Perhaps the githzerai was only trying to look busy. That, or this was a way for him to let out tension that had built up inside. His soul hung heavy on him. Most of the other times he had ventured forth with the RPG Fanatics, their challenge looked dangerous but had a hint of epic, something challenging and heroic in it. This time, everybody looked exhausted and melancholic. Morale wasn't soaring and having left Red behind didn't help. They needed to buckle up if they were serious about defeating the Red One.

Reviewed my goals a few days ago, most struggle a bit with the S and mildtly the M part of SMART, but I need them to be more flexible if I'm going to get through this challenge

• Like 2

Happy thanksgiving...I do have a plan for eating today but I'm on my phone so not going to type it out....my father is in the hospital, or actually a nursing home, I'm out here visiting him and it will be a good day if I don't end up in jail for killing his so called wife...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For this weeks mini i'll do squats.

I need to strengten my thighs to prepare for labour. Probably while teeth brushing.

I plan on doing 5-10 daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

"Well this is the Red One.  This is Satan Clause."  muttered Muninn.  "Ok, that's cute. Satan Clause sounds like a really stupid na-" Teros was cut off by Muninn. "The power isn't in a name.  This is the worst danger in the realm.  The concept of 'Clause' started off very different from traditional meanings.  The Red One is the personification of a corruption of an entire season.  You see, this time of year used to mean sharing and coming together.  It has been twisted by this vile force to have people feel that gifts equal love. In this time of year alone, people rack up thousands of dollars in debt.  They are pressured by companies to waste on gadgets which makes them more powerful every year.  There have been demon-kings that tap into the mental psyche of humanity: The FrostKing was about being paralyzed with fear. Acerbus was the glooming depression.  Distractia was pouring oneself into trivialities and never facing real issues. Sodamus, along with the succubi twins; were responsible for poisoning the body which would poison the mind into being slaves to corrupted sustenance.  And here, on the final leg of the journey, we have all of those.  The holiday blues. The foods. The stressors. The distractions. The time of year that we're supposed to smile and pretend life is ok- frozen in fear.  All of these previous demon-kings were part of a much greater wholeness on crushing the will. Rather than a joyous season focused on love and brotherhood; we have defiled months that pull us apart.  That is the Red One's power.  All of the holiday's meaning and symbolism is a 'cute-sified' version of the real truth.  A photo-negative of what lay on these crags of ash and darkness- instead of snow and light."

Some serious thinking here, the kind of thinking stuff like Planescape has me doing (and I love it). Teros, you genius

*withdraws to contemplate on the issue*

• Like 3

Some serious thinking here, the kind of thinking stuff like Planescape has me doing (and I love it). Teros, you genius

*withdraws to contemplate on the issue*

lol.  So many stupid parts in this movie...

• Like 2

Was just talking about how I wanted to add bodyweight workouts a few times a week, was going to wait till after school but I can bump that up a bit for this!

• Like 2

Satan Clause. *chuckles*

Kit scrambled up the back of one of the living trees, and shoved a fistful seeds into the back of the head. The seed exploded into a tangle of fast creeping vines. They traveled along the tree’s wooden supports, infiltrated the heart words, and attempted to strangle the already dehydrated xylem and phloem. After a few moments, the once living tree lay in a pile of splinters among the vines.

She careful approached the pile and returned her weapons to seedlings. The pile of splinters held a corrupted energy, a near sentience, when the withered wood should be devoid of life. Too intrigued to be cautious, Kit picked up a piece of knotted heartwood and pocketed it. The usefulness of a sentient plant outweighed the dangers.

I’ve done a set of lunges every day since the challenge post. I’ve only killed one tree, but I may have found a fantastic new weapon. Maybe I can grow a corrupted Groot. :P Or little tree minions.

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay strong, fellow Fanatics! You’ll be back to your routine very soon. J    

• Like 4

Satan Clause. *chuckles*

I’ve done a set of lunges every day since the challenge post. I’ve only killed one tree, but I may have found a fantastic new weapon. Maybe I can grow a corrupted Groot. :tongue: Or little tree minions.

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay strong, fellow Fanatics! You’ll be back to your routine very soon. J    

omg i want a groot soooo bad. please grow one

tumblr_nexdclVbLe1r5tgsko1_500.gif

• Like 3

With the demonic trees surrounding the party, petefeet knew that they all had to work together if they were going to survive.

While several of the party members seem to be skilled in distance attacks, petefeet has adopted a more "in your face" style to combat. With his rag wrapped hands held out in front of him, petefeet takes the battle to the enemy.

At first, his blows seem to have no effort, no more than hitting a tree normally would, but once petefeet starts to hear that his friends are doing their best to beat back the monsters that surround them, he pushes down his own fears and battles on.

Soon the familiar warmth of the burned and tattered rags wrapped around his hands lends the halfling courage as his blows now seem to be making a difference. Now, when he connects a punch against one of the demonic trees, a charred wound, leaking a filthy liquid is left and before long the first monstrous tree explodes into a shower of splinters. Buoyed by the display, petefeet quickly finds a new target, and before long four demonic trees are nothing more than ragged tree stumps. 

Doing a combination of Push-ups, Squats, Lunges while on nightshifts.

• Like 2

Christartist was troubled by this demonic forest. This place had a depressive and suffocating feel that seemed to take your breath away.

These trees were inhabited by demons straight from the Satan Clause himself. Her only recourse was to fight with her spiritual armor...but, first, she put on her helmet of salvation. .now, more than distractia, she needed to keep her mind protected.

She pulled out her sword, and plumbed it into a nearby tree shouting "every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jessus Christ is lord...on the power of these words I command you to flee! "

Sickening, deathless smell came out of the slash, and a blood curdling scream eminated from the depth of the tree. As the scream grew louder, the tree seemed to be swelling and subsiding in a rhythmic beat..faster and faster, louder and louder.

Christartist took a knee, wrapped her cloak around herself, as gabriel took his place besidevher. She held up her sheild, bowed her head just as the tree exploded, sending splinters everywhere. Silence.

Now on to the next one!

I did 30 counter pushups Monday, testing my neck spine. I will do more later today.

• Like 4

Work has been crazy, so far done 70 squats this week (doing a 30 day challenge :) my niece inspired me), but having a mental block on writing, will work on it before the end of the week!

• Like 3

if anyone was looking at KZacher from afar they would assume he was in a fit of rage with the way he was smashing trees. but as they came closer they would find a grin from ear to ear. chaos and battle made him feel more at home and in his element than calm or being in a cozy bed ever could.

as the first tree "came to life" revealing its face, KZacher looked immediately to his left while letting the head of his WarHammer fall to the earth, only catching the end of the handle before it left his grip entirely. as the face of the tree began to show/form he swung the Hammer with all his might. with a grunt and a loud crack the "face" was smashed as soon as it appeared, and had gone limp. "well that was easy. who wants to play a game?" KZacher playfully shouted to his companions

he moved faster than and with more ferocity than he had since he had joined up with the fanatics. in a perpetual dance of chaos he splintered tree after tree. sometimes bouncing from left to right, sometimes staying on one side or the other. he seemed to always be just out of grasp of the demonic trees.

squats - 220 = 11

pushups - 130 = 6.5

climbers - 60 = 3

crunches - 45 = 2.25

leg raises - 45= 2.25

i didn't think i should add the .5s and .25s together, so i think if anyone gets half or 3/4 of the way through they can add to that and finish off those injured trees maybe? 

• Like 3

I didn't do any bodywight exercises. Focuses more on yoga. Did a couple planks while doing yoga but they dont really count i think

But now my belly gets in the way whem i fold foreard to pick things up so i decided to do wide squats when i need to pick up things or tie my boots

But didnt keep track of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Seeing that some of his friends were struggling against the tree monsters, petefeet did his best to channel his fear and anger into his punches and make an extra effort, to protect those who had his back when he was struggling.

"Don't let them flank us, we can beat them back!"

Another 3 trees made into tooth picks!

• Like 1

Everything seemed to be piling up; the cold wander through the forest, the freezing plunge into the water, and the wounds from the last battle seemed like weights being added to the other side of the scale. The weary Dunmer seeing the trees begin to twist and contort into moving seemingly sentient creatures bent on killing them. Boxalot felt no fire or enthusiasm in his bones as the forward curved short sword came to bare. He couldn't understand how the others seemed to always be ready to fight and to push and that curiosity made him linger with them. Box wanted to gather that enthusiasm and make it his own but each foot fall felt sluggish and heavy.

As the first tree creature came he attempted to deflect vertical blow with the crustacean shell that formed his buckler but his shield arm had been battered and couldn't lift as high as he needed to sending him sprawling back. As the creature neared and lunged he held out his sword in defiance but expecting the end. However, Box soon realized that the sword was stuck through the middle of the tree being and it stooped over him motionless before being cast to the side. Using the tree corpse as a support of sorts Box returned to a standing position and shuffled forward slowly drawing from the passion of the other rebels.

(4 so far. Have been out of it but have been keeping up with my personal challenge)

• Like 3

Hey, I think this thread might be a little more 'safe' to talk about stuff compared to my actual thread. I just wanted to say that I'm really really sorry that I'm falling behind on writing. I'm going through a dramatic and painful experience right now and it has sapped all the energy out of me wanting to write. I know what I want to write- I know what is going to happen; but my head just won't fucking cooperate.

Every single day, I am dealing with something that makes me tear up and want to punch a wall with frustration. I don't understand why this had to happen- why now.  Why at the perfectly WRONG time. If this sounds vague, it's on purpose because I'm....being watched.

• Like 2