Kiazi stays focused

Kiazi

I'm having an off month or something...

So the progress bar thing in my notebook kinda worked. Stopped playing yesterday evening to do 20minutes of cleaning to get 100% :D.

This is also very relevant, especially the bottom right corner.

ilRrVta8L8OtH.jpg

Level 2 | Human | Druid

beeing prepared for... stuff

[ STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 5 | WIS: 11 | CHA: 1 ]

Current: Challenge 2: Clean Home & Clean Mind

Challenge 1: Nutrition

So the progress bar thing in my notebook kinda worked. Stopped playing yesterday evening to do 20minutes of cleaning to get 100% :D.

Well done!

I also have so many note books but havent been in the habit of using them recently.  Im thinking I might need to start up again :)

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

This is also very relevant, especially the bottom right corner.

Good job!!!

And I had to laugh (sorry!) at the magazine cover you posted. two hours worth of work in eight hours? I have soooo been there :D

Just so long as it's the *right* two hours worth of work :D :D

Still meh. My birthday is coming up, so I have to do a lot of cleaning. December is also traditionally very busy at work and I'm still very unproductive. 

And uninvolved in the nf community.

Unfortunately my gym buddy can't go to the gym due to health reasons the next weeks, so I wasn't either. TO much to do, weather to bad etc...

Yesterday I went and my machines weren't there. So just 15min of sitting on the bike and yoga afterwards. I really needed the yoga. And I really have to do more fitness related stuff again.

I felt so week. My muscles where shaking at the easiest poses. Like you know, the active child pose...

Level 2 | Human | Druid

Falling of more and more. Didn't really log for some days, it's over two weeks that I've written here... Other goals doesn't look good either.

Birthday came and went. I'm now 28.

Didn't went to the gym, but at least  I got an appointment with a trainer on the 2nd of January 2015. He has to introduce me to the new machines I'm supposed to use.

They are connected with an online community https://www.egym.com/and I don't know my feelings about that, yet. 

Level 2 | Human | Druid