• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tearose

Tea's Training To Be A Kickass Shield Maiden

What a brilliant life goal! Also, I don't quite think you are aged at all! Heck! You are better than us youngins' combined! Age should define who you are; what really defines you is your heart and soul and that, my wonderwoman, is as young as a puppy :D

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

Ugh I hate doing cable pull throughs in public.

But you did them, so great work.  I should be as brave as you.  I haven't ever done the barbell hip thrusts, even though I should.

Longsword

Looks like a great start to the new challenge.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

What a brilliant life goal! Also, I don't quite think you are aged at all! Heck! You are better than us youngins' combined! Age should define who you are; what really defines you is your heart and soul and that, my wonderwoman, is as young as a puppy :D

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

You've got this. We need to see and recognize that we fail in order to succeed, which puts you steps ahead. You're already getting closer to your goals as you work and contemplate and plan. You're already a Shield Maiden, I'd say. I'm definitely subbing to encourage you to keep going!  B) 

Well, this were 4 weight training days in a row. No wonder you're exhausted! :)

Hi Magnhild! Yes today and tomorrow I have off from weight training. I did some cardio today though.

When writing on the computer? Or do you write everything on a mobile phone?

Hi Magnhild! Yes today and tomorrow I have off from weight training. I did some cardio today though. I am on my computer.

You got this Tearose! Subbed :positive:

Sozzilou! Hi! :D

But you did them, so great work.  I should be as brave as you.  I haven't ever done the barbell hip thrusts, even though I should.

Looks like a great start to the new challenge.  Keep up the good work.

Hi Erick, they are not the most public friendly exercises, I always feel exceedingly self conscious, but I keep telling myself that is anyone IS smirking now, they won't be smirking in a few months! ;) Thanks!

Thanks Hansjay! I definitely don't feel my age, well my brain doesn't, sometimes my body does. lol

So I had the most amazing start to my day.  I feel more motivated then ever to reach my goals. :)

• Like 1

You've got this. We need to see and recognize that we fail in order to succeed, which puts you steps ahead. You're already getting closer to your goals as you work and contemplate and plan. You're already a Shield Maiden, I'd say. I'm definitely subbing to encourage you to keep going!  B) 

Thank you SheHulk (love the name :)) Thank you!

TheCutLasses-boarded_zps7def8ca4.png

Harr. The merry, marauding pirate queens, the CutLasses be a-boarding your ship! We haven't come teh ye challenge to be offerin' ye a mug o' rum, no! We be here to raid ye of all your shiny gifs an' pics an' motivational postings of all varieties!

pirate_captain_by_ogilvie-d47revl.jpg

Them shiny baubles o' yers shall now be spent on the threads o' youngling rebels in need o' encouragement n' inspiration. We bein' polite - though fearsome - pirate lasses, thank ye. Harr. :pirate:

• Like 2

You are a shieldmaiden of the Rohan! to die in a cage will not be your fate! Take up you sword! I will go into battle with you...through Subbing! Awesome progress by the way! also, what sort of books do you normally read, as something of a bibliophile I could not overlook your statement about reading flow and that you were reading again lol

• Like 1

Hi Magnhild! Yes today and tomorrow I have off from weight training. I did some cardio today though. I am on my computer.

For doing the smileys on the computer, if it looks the same for you as it does for me, this maybe helps :)

So I had the most amazing start to my day.  I feel more motivated then ever to reach my goals. :)

Yesss! What more could one want? ^_^ I already see those many future posts full of pure awesomeness, as your posts so far! :D

: cheerful :

That without the spaces.   ;)

:cheerful:

Yesss! :cheerful:

You are a shieldmaiden of the Rohan! to die in a cage will not be your fate! Take up you sword! I will go into battle with you...through Subbing! Awesome progress by the way! also, what sort of books do you normally read, as something of a bibliophile I could not overlook your statement about reading flow and that you were reading again lol

Yay Snake! Yes we will battle together! I don't read as much as I would like, I pretty much read everything, lately it all seems to be about happiness, success, mental strength and perceptions. If that makes sense. I am TRYING to listen to The Way of Shadows at work.

For doing the smileys on the computer, if it looks the same for you as it does for me, this maybe helps :)

Yesss! What more could one want? ^_^ I already see those many future posts full of pure awesomeness, as your posts so far! :D

Thanks Magnhild :D

Ahhh House inspection today! so just waiting around for them to get here. Day off from the gym!  New low in weight this morning went from 215.6 to 210.1 this week :D

you.jpg

• Like 3

TheCutLasses-boarded_zps7def8ca4.png

Harr. The merry, marauding pirate queens, the CutLasses be a-boarding your ship! We haven't come teh ye challenge to be offerin' ye a mug o' rum, no! We be here to raid ye of all your shiny gifs an' pics an' motivational postings of all varieties!

pirate_captain_by_ogilvie-d47revl.jpg

Them shiny baubles o' yers shall now be spent on the threads o' youngling rebels in need o' encouragement n' inspiration. We bein' polite - though fearsome - pirate lasses, thank ye. Harr. :pirate:

I'll just hand them over since you're that awesome ;)

• Like 1

Yesss! :cheerful:

New low in weight this morning went from 215.6 to 210.1 this week :D

Lol, glad it worked! :cheerful: 

And SEE that there proves your awesomeness!  :D (That would be the new low in weight, not the fact that you can now do hugs, though that's nice too. ;) )

• Like 1

Woah! Amazeballs, Tea! Great reduction! Paaarrtehhh

I meant parteh but pastry works too, eh?

I meant parteh but pastry works too, eh?

Haha pastry. ;)

Thanks Hansjay!

I made this delicious dinner last night

sweet potato

chicken breast

shoulder bacon- very lean

onion and bbq sauce It was soo good, but I was a tad short on my carbs as that was my last sweet potato, a rice krispy bar fit PERFECTLY. :D

• Like 4

OH! Great dinner! Did you know, potato actually helps to reduce stress levels? So, consider yourself, "Destressed"

OH! Great dinner! Did you know, potato actually helps to reduce stress levels? So, consider yourself, "Destressed"

potato also helps to reduce you sad levels, think of any potato dish, no matter how healthy, or unhealthy and then imagine yourself trying to be sad while eating it

two cases in point

chili cheese fries:

ChiliCheeseFries11.jpg

and broccoli baked potato

broccoli-and-cheese-twice-baked-potatoes

apropos of my being a smart ass about potatoes, I now want baked potatoes

Also, Tea, I am incredibly jealous of your dinner, chicken and bacon is always good :-p

• Like 2

potato also helps to reduce you sad levels, think of any potato dish, no matter how healthy, or unhealthy and then imagine yourself trying to be sad while eating it

two cases in point

chili cheese fries:

ChiliCheeseFries11.jpg

and broccoli baked potato

broccoli-and-cheese-twice-baked-potatoes

apropos of my being a smart ass about potatoes, I now want baked potatoes

Also, Tea, I am incredibly jealous of your dinner, chicken and bacon is always good :-p

Snake! You are so right!:)

Haha Hansjay,  It sure feels like it after you eat it you usually get a ''happy glow'' and then fall asleep. Haha

That dinner sounds really delicious!

Extra nice that there was even room for a treat in the macros... :)

Hi Swampling! Yes that was a nice surprise!

^^^ and by coming to read your post I learned how to do a new smiley!!! Score!!

That dinner sounds delicious! You are really starting this challenge well. Keep it up :cheerful:

Hi Sozzielou! Yay :cheerful: I love smilies.

Weight this morning 209 :)

Training: Upper Body Strength

Incline BB Press

4@ 37.5

3@37.5

5@32.5

5@32.5

Flat DB Press

7@14.25

7@13.25

7@13.25

6@13.25

Bent over BB rows

6@37.5

5@37.5

5@37.5

5@37.5

Assisted Pull Ups

BB OH Shoulder Press

4 sets of 7 at 20k

DB curls

3 sets of 10 @7.5k

Skullcrushers

8@17.5k

7@17.5k

7@17.5k

Last night I got my sweet potato ready to bake, came back 2 hours later, the oven is on, and my sweet potato was still sitting on the counter, I had totally forgotten to put it in the oven. :unsure:

• Like 1

Weight this morning 209 :)

Training: Upper Body Strength

Incline BB Press

4@ 37.5

3@37.5

5@32.5

5@32.5

Flat DB Press

7@14.25

7@13.25

7@13.25

6@13.25

Bent over BB rows

6@37.5

5@37.5

5@37.5

5@37.5

Assisted Pull Ups

BB OH Shoulder Press

4 sets of 7 at 20k

DB curls

3 sets of 10 @7.5k

Skullcrushers

8@17.5k

7@17.5k

7@17.5k

Last night I got my sweet potato ready to bake, came back 2 hours later, the oven is on, and my sweet potato was still sitting on the counter, I had totally forgotten to put it in the oven. :unsure:

Awesome workout! :)

And, lol..... at least you didn't set it on fire. :nevreness:​  (Not that I would know anything about that....... Ahem  :barbershop_quartet_ )

7ae70b34e5dcf64ba2cec6ee8e110669.jpg

That's awesome! lol. :D

• Like 2