• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tearose

Tea's Training To Be A Kickass Shield Maiden

7ae70b34e5dcf64ba2cec6ee8e110669.jpg

I will, because I make kick ass sandwiches....do you want one? lol 

Also I am jealous of your phenomenal weight workout....I couldn't use the bar because my forearm still feels like hamburger...what I'm saying is keep kicking ass! 

Hi Tea!

And again a great workout! You really train very, very hard! Please always keep that in mind for the case there's a non so good day some-when. Rest for that day but keep your chin up and go back to fight then. :) I just say this because your introductory text somehow gives me the feeling this is something important for you to think of.

You are an awesome shield-maiden, Tearose!

tumblr_nezws5tu5N1rinlxlo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Your potato out-of-the-oven story made me smile.

One time I forgot I was making hard-boiled eggs and all the water boiled away. Did you know they kind of explode?

Keep up all the intense lifting! You are doing really really well and getting results.

• Like 4

Hi Tea!

And again a great workout! You really train very, very hard! Please always keep that in mind for the case there's a non so good day some-when. Rest for that day but keep your chin up and go back to fight then. :) I just say this because your introductory text somehow gives me the feeling this is something important for you to think of.

You are an awesome shield-maiden, Tearose!

tumblr_nezws5tu5N1rinlxlo1_1280.jpg

Thank you Magnhild my Shield Sister! Love that pic!

I will, because I make kick ass sandwiches....do you want one? lol 

Also I am jealous of your phenomenal weight workout....I couldn't use the bar because my forearm still feels like hamburger...what I'm saying is keep kicking ass! 

Thanks Snake! You will be back to kicking ass soon ^_^

Awesome workout! :)

And, lol..... at least you didn't set it on fire. :nevreness:​  (Not that I would know anything about that....... Ahem  :barbershop_quartet_ )

Thanks Ash. Haha Yes I am glad I didn't set it on fire. I believe there is story you should share ;)And yes I do want one! Thank You!

Your potato out-of-the-oven story made me smile.

One time I forgot I was making hard-boiled eggs and all the water boiled away. Did you know they kind of explode?

Keep up all the intense lifting! You are doing really really well and getting results.

Haha no I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. lol Thanks Xena!

I have been so tired! Pretty normal for the first 2 weeks of a new program.

Here was yesterdays training:

I was feeling so tired, I took a caffeine pill AND drank a sugar free V and then did THIS:

Squats

5@20k

3 sets of 4 @25k form was better

Deadlifts

4 sets of 5@ 57.5k

Leg Press

4 sets of 10 @ 160k big jump from last week which was surprising

Lying Leg Curls

4 sets of 13,12,11,10 @17.5k

Bodyweight glute bridges 20,15,15,15 with feet on stability ball

Cable Pull Throughs

4 sets of 10@17.5k

Barbell Hip Thrusts

2 sets of 12@35k

Standing Calf Raise

3 sets of 13,13,15 @ 20k

Full Body Crunch 20,17,16

HIIT on the stairstepper 10 min

Since last wed I have done 4 leg workouts no wonder I am tired! :lol: The body will adapt.

Today is a rest from the weight with just some cardio, which I am heading to do in a few min, and then I am dying the tips of my hair BLUE! :nevreness:

I am going for something like this Except my hair is more strawberry blond.

img-thing.jpg

• Like 3

Damn. You're a beast! :D Caffeine pill doesn't sound so nice to me.. but as long as you don't need such things too often I guess it's fine? :) :) Probably I am not allowed to say such things anyways because I am eating so unhealthy :(

Sounds like an interesting experiment what you are doing with your hair. I am waiting in suspense ;)

How Glena has her hair coloured also got me thinking about trying something new with my hair. I wanted to try new things according my hairstyle so often now but I have no idea what to change. When I was 18 I once was at the hair-dresser and said I'd like to have purple strands of hair. They told me I'd be too old for such things!

My eyes are burning. GURL! ARE YOU MILEY CYRUS? CUS YOU WRECKIN ALL THEM WEIGHTS OUTTA THE BALL PARK! Ouch.

BUT!

In the most respectful of ways! I respect MILEY Cyrus as a human being. No judging here.

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

So..... It didn't turn out quite like I expected. I am not sure if I like it or not, but I can cut it off if I don't. :unsure: I like the color, its the placement I am unsure of Its on the ends of each piece of hair, however my hair is layered.

10816118_10152854795292402_1490943838_n.

• Like 2

Damn. You're a beast! :D Caffeine pill doesn't sound so nice to me.. but as long as you don't need such things too often I guess it's fine? :) :) Probably I am not allowed to say such things anyways because I am eating so unhealthy :(

Sounds like an interesting experiment what you are doing with your hair. I am waiting in suspense ;)

How Glena has her hair coloured also got me thinking about trying something new with my hair. I wanted to try new things according my hairstyle so often now but I have no idea what to change. When I was 18 I once was at the hair-dresser and said I'd like to have purple strands of hair. They told me I'd be too old for such things!

What a great movie Glena was! I liked her hair. Yeah I really don't do anything according to my age lol. You should do it if you want to!

My eyes are burning. GURL! ARE YOU MILEY CYRUS? CUS YOU WRECKIN ALL THEM WEIGHTS OUTTA THE BALL PARK! Ouch.

BUT!

In the most respectful of ways! I respect MILEY Cyrus as a human being. No judging here.

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

LOL Hans Now that song is playing in my head :tongue:

• Like 2

Uii, the hair turned out great!! :love_heart:  Motivates me to really try something new with 'em and I probably will do that after this challenge. Aren't we women like that? I am changing / there's a big change in my life -> my look should be different also? :D

Why cut it off if you don't like it and not simply try other coloring stuff? Plus, you probably need some time to get used to it? :)

• Like 1

Hi Magnhild!

I figured I would give a few days and see how I feel. I think thats how I feel too, new chapter in life, new look. I am getting ready to head to the gym, have an awesome day! :cheerful:

• Like 2

Hi Magnhild!

I figured I would give a few days and see how I feel. I think thats how I feel too, new chapter in life, new look. I am getting ready to head to the gym, have an awesome day! :cheerful:

Good idea! :) Wishing you an awesome day also and a good time at the gym!  :cheerful:

• Like 1

Thanks Guys! Its different. The ends have faded to a funny color lol. but some parts are still bright blue.

I got up early and did and did legs and HIIT and then worked for a bit.

I am behind in updating workouts, but I think I need a nap now. lol

I get extra carbs today and I can't think of what I want to have :rolleyes: Maybe some rice.

I will come catch up on threads after I have a nap lol.

Good job getting the early workout in.  I think your hair looked really cool in the picture, and it makes sense to see how you like it in a few days.

I think it's funny/weird that Magnhild's stylist told her she was too old for a hairstyle at 18!! I gotta say, try not to listen to that kind of stuff because you are the youngest now that you will ever be.

• Like 2

Thanks Guys! Its different. The ends have faded to a funny color lol. but some parts are still bright blue.

I got up early and did and did legs and HIIT and then worked for a bit.

I am behind in updating workouts, but I think I need a nap now. lol

I get extra carbs today and I can't think of what I want to have :rolleyes: Maybe some rice.

I will come catch up on threads after I have a nap lol.

I would agree rice is a great way to go, aside from carbs it actually has a butt load of awesome nutrition to it....

Also, love the hair, for what it's worth (nothing, it your hair you do what you want with it :playful: )

• Like 3

Good job getting the early workout in.  I think your hair looked really cool in the picture, and it makes sense to see how you like it in a few days.

I think it's funny/weird that Magnhild's stylist told her she was too old for a hairstyle at 18!! I gotta say, try not to listen to that kind of stuff because you are the youngest now that you will ever be.

Thanks Xena, yeah it definitely looks better with my hair curly rather then straightened.  Yeah I scoff at ''you're too old for_____.'' If you want to do it, DO IT! ;)

I would agree rice is a great way to go, aside from carbs it actually has a butt load of awesome nutrition to it....

Also, love the hair, for what it's worth (nothing, it your hair you do what you want with it :playful: )

Thanks Snake! I ended up making whole wheat pita pizza! :P

My power supply dies yesterday and luckily we happened to have another one laying around, so hubby fixed it for me today.

Cardio done today, all workouts finished for the week, I have tomorrow off! :D My body is sore and tired!

• Like 1

Hi Magnhild! I am good! Just training and eating and sleeping and working. :lol:

How are you?? I have to go work for a bit then off to the gym then I will be home.

Here is a good video by Lyle McDonald. He covers an array of topics from low carb vs high carb, training etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjt3YvwcYLQ

Yeej :D Awesome!! ^_^ I really need to do that also!

Thanks for sharing the vid :)

• Like 1

I have hit that caffeine amount where I can barely think. I am heading to the gym about 9 tonight, everything took too long and then it was going to be peak hour. Leggies tonight!

TUH TU TUUUHHHHHHHHH~

Hai c:

I see your awesomeness and raise my legs because. They. Because....... I just don't know it yet.

YOU ARE DOIN GREAT! Keep being you!

LOL hansjay Thanks :)

Training for last 2 sessions:

Upper Body

Incline bb press

4sets of 4@35k

Flat db bench

8,7,7,6 @14.5 k

Bent over bb row

7,8,8,8 @37.5k

assisted pullups

4 sets of 8

BB OH shoulder press

4 sets of 8 @ 20k

db curls

3 sets of 6@ 8.75k

Skull crushers

3 sets of 10 @ 17.5k

band crunch on stability ball

2x15

standing side crunch

2 sets of 10 with 10k plate

hanging leg raises

2x10

plank 2x45 sec

Legs

squats4 sets of 6 @ 25k

Deadlifts

4 sets of 5 @ 60k

Leg Press

11,11,11,15 @ 160k

bodyweight glute bridge with feet on stability ball

4x20

bb hips thrusts

12,12,10 @ 40k

standing calf raise

3x20@ 20k

Machine Crunches

15,15,11 @ 7.5k

10 min of 20/40 sprints

I am going for a walk to the beach in a minute and then making dinner, watching a show and going to bed.

I hope everyone is killing it!

and a 32 min walk with hubby :D

• Like 1