• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tearose

Tea's Training To Be A Kickass Shield Maiden

So I think I will just move over to a training log in the training log section, The next few months are going to be very busy and I don't know how much time I will have. I will post the link here if anyone feels like following.

So I am liking going to the gym at night which is a first for me. I am not typically a night person. I think I am going to have to start doing my cardio sessions right after weights, which isn't ideal... but its what I did for years and it was definitely effective! Getting to the gym twice a day is going to be a bit much, unless I can get myself to switch to early mornings. We'll see.

Since I have been staying up to 2 am or and my body insists on waking up at 7 or 8 I am not getting enough sleep and feel exhausted all day which is not good. I don't handle sleep deprivation well, I am grumpy and hard to work with and I am REALLY TRYING to be nice, I mean its my own fault, no one elses.

So theres that. I can't seem to wake up early enough to get to the gym in the morning. Everyone else here is a night owl so that doesn't help. lol

I am leaner this week, lost another 2 lbs of fat. Coach has given me a macro change and some additional cardio.... I knew it was coming.

So this challenge has been great.

• 15.3 lbs of fat lost.
  • Quite a bit of strength gained.
  • I have made training into a habit again.
  • I have become mentally stronger. :)
  • Lost a pant size!
  • I have learned a lot from this past 6 weeks.
  • Like 6

You've been doing so amazingly well I don't even know how to describe your awesomeness. I take my hat off to you, shield-maiden! 

And now let's celebrate you!

10686740_707027959351422_376054267228776

I guess you are the woman with the stool after not getting enough sleep once again? ;)

• Like 2

You do realize that we're only in the middle of week six? ;)

Oh Jeez see?! I cannot keep track. lol Its Friday tomorrow and I was like well thats pretty much it haha.

You've been doing so amazingly well I don't even know how to describe your awesomeness. I take my hat off to you, shield-maiden! 

And now let's celebrate you!

10686740_707027959351422_376054267228776

I guess you are the woman with the stool after not getting enough sleep once again? ;)

Hahaha Thats how I feel some days Magnhild ;)

This is awesome! Yes lets celebrate Vikings style! OMG Vikings comes back Feb 19th! *squeals*

I just realized Xmas is next week!!! WTF  I decided I have to get my schedule in order NOW. So I am going to get up at 5 am and get my ass to the gym. I am hanging on to how good I will feel the rest of the day knowing thats done and out of the way. I will report back after.

I am listening to this right now its so beautiful. I f you love trance you will love this :eagerness: Its like a beautiful journey.

https://soundcloud.com/solarstone/exclusive-2hr-pure-trance-mix

My challenge does not end it will be continued! I will be here through Christmas ,having a yummy Christmas dinner tho ;) and through new years still training and staying on track.

• Like 3

It depends on the number of posts you've made so far :)

I think we had gone with a few ideas of how to progress. One was keeping with the "rebel" theme and doing all type of rogue names. Something like:

0-100 Newbie
101-250 Malcontent
250-500 Revolter
500-750 Recruit
751-1000 Separatist

1000-1500 Rebel

1500-2000 Renegade
2000-3000 Antogonist
3000-4000 Inovator
5000-6000 Revolutionary
7000+ NF Sage

• Like 3

Great job this challenge! Moving to a battle log makes sense since you are really busy and probabaly want to spend less time on the forum. If it starts to feel a little too quiet, please jump into the mini challenges next time and/or drop us a line on "General Chatter"

• Like 3

Awwww! Don't gooooo! Who'll motivate me while you're gone. Who. Will. I. Stare. At. (Waitwhat?ahahhahnope)

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1