• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

The art of being healthy (By Hans-blo Jay-casso)

*You enter a well furnished, brightly coloured room filled to the brim with sketch papers of all shapes and sizes thrown about. All kinds of machines, gismos and treadmills drawn on them; nothing fancying your liking so you ignore and move on carefully dodging each paper like spikes on the ground. You skip through the many sketches in the hall-way to find a big grey wall with massive paintings of food nicely organised into rows and columns; each put under a big bold heading of the nutrition it basically contained. "I didn't need that at all" you think as you absorb each dish which made your stomach move and turn as you look on so you turn away to accidentally bump into a small figure in the centre of the room throwing a bunch papers about carelessly*

"I SAY, MIND WHERE YOU WALK PLEASE" the brown haired lass retorted with a made up heavy voice which made her sound even funnier.

"Hallooooooo and grrrreeeetings, fellow Nerdian, It is II...... Oh dear, I grow tired of this.... I must refresh this scene to more of my suiting"

And with a clap of the hands, everything faded away to a whiter-completely empty room. It was an illusion and you were dreaming.... AND. YOU. PANIC.

"Calm down, it's my six week challenge thread! Nothing to be crazy about (exceptthefactthatyoudreamtupawholescenariofornothin---)"

*clears throat*

"Subtext--my bad! Anywhales, HALLO AND WELCOME TO MY THREAD. I AM YOUR UBER HYPER, MASSIVELY FUNTASTIC, and a bit humorous host HANS (no, not frozen even though I am head over heels for frozen)"

As you all know quite clearly, I have a very bad habit of taking on a lot in one sitting. It has been my habit since day one but not this time! This time, I am going to start ever over! I am going to be gradual and slow; completely changing myself in bits and piece in the end.

That's why, I dedicate this challenge to my imaginary turtle friend, "steadsworth"

*Hans lazily puts out her left hand in the upward direction; her palm making an odd shape and her finger spread out as if to catch something. You start to giggle from the inside; beginning to imagine yourself in a a scenery from Alice in Wonderland. But just as you do—SWOOSH! A gush of wind blows down from the roof. Regretting this already, you slowly lift your head to witness a small black opening on the roof. From nowhere, a HUGE turtle appears and mindlessly drops another turtle from it after which it disappears as quickly as it appeared.

SUDDENLY, your vision begins to cloud over and everything becomes blurry out of sheer confused and anxiety so panicking you start running around the room in search of shelter. As you scream and shout, steadsworth falls on--happily dancing around in the air under the influence of gravity--spreading glitters everywhere as it does. "No problem-o", your hostess shrugs and with a final thud it positions itself onto her palm"

WOOP! Steadsworth, see?

Anyway! This challenge will be very precise for me as I want to come out with a brand new clean habit in the end.

BRAND NEW CONTROL PROGRAMME WHICH WOULD BE

Operation-1: Controlling my sugary Hulk.

Yes! As the name suggests! Control my sugar cravings! Be they, the processed white crystals of doom or the dark brown chocolat-y goodies! I just don't want to succumb to their deliciousness anymore.

If I can control my soda cravings then I can do anything!

(Sugar alternatives: Fruits, honey, brown sugar, tea with or without the sweetness, milk and coffee)

I am allowed small portions in a day in cases of extreme cravings but not more than that. Plus, if I do good all week, Friday will be my reward-myself-day!

Operation-2: WOE THE FLOUR!

Control my bread, flat-bread intake. Prescribed to only eat once a day (either lunch or breakfast)

Operation-3: PORTION CONTROL!

In order to reduce my hunger cravings, I have to look at my portions at all times. Oh, trying not to overfill my plates will be hard but WITH DETERMINATION NOTHING IS HARD!

Operation-4: Let's build those muscles!

Exercise schedule?? Oh no~ due to my cramped up left leg, I can't do much running this time round. Instead, I'll be walking everyday for 10-20 mins with added BBW 2-3 times in a week.

Work on my upper body by improving my push-ups and chin ups. Basically, work on my back and front muscles. (I must research for workouts)

Also, cutting those long sitting hours. I want to improve my mobility too in my normal non-exercise hours so, no sitting for more than 2 hours!

To sum it up: Walking for 10-20 mins minimum each day+BBW 2-3 times in a week+Beat the couch and move about everyday =AWESOMERRIFIC!

(OH. MY LEG FEELS PRETTY MUCH DANDY NOW SO TREADMILL HAS BEEN ADDED BACK IN THE MIX! But controlled treadmill is the key thing)

(P.S: If all goes well, I may add yoga into the mix after a week or two)

Operation-5: FOCUS!

I want to work on my studying and reduce mobile usage because mobile has been my Achilles heel for too long!

Therefore, I want to be able to study at night or day for more than two hours without the internet bugging my internals subsequently breaking my focus.

PROCRASTINATION TOO! Almost forgot about that! My life IS filled with too many instances where this damned-done-hell-word has gotten me into trouble! So, in this challenge I am going to teach my brain to NOT. BE. LAZY.

DO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ON TIME, GET YOUR OWN STUFF, STUDY ON TIME. JUST. PLAIN. MOVE. YOUR. ARSE. MORE. THIS. TIME. HANS.

MOTIVATION:

Hmmm... I thought to repeat the names of my previous motivations this time too but not this time. Why you ask? What's different this time, you ask? You don't ask? Oh..(idc,imatellyouanyway)

This time, YOU! MY NERDIANS ARE MY MOTIVATION! So many of you have achieved so much with great will-power and determination! Beating your monsters in the worst conditions, when it felt almost seems surreal? That's what I want to see in myself. That is what I need!

YES! YOU ALL ARE MY MOTIVATION!

ENSI, NOL, TERI(My mum), Wonderwoman (Tearose), Will, AshPS, Ironglider, Katydid..... Each and everyone of you! Who have been with me through everything, who have pushed me on and shown support and belief in my abilities!!

I thank you all so much and want you to motivate me further in my journey

That's why, you're all my idols! And I promise to try my hardest and not let you all down!

GRADING:-

Ah, I absolutely fail at this but after much deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that I will not grade myself daily but I will judge myself on weekly basis

A-- I've been awesome!! (Every operation in good order)

B-- Could've been better but thank goodness it isn't that bad! (1 out of 4 operations not in order)

C-- NOT GOOD! REPAIR SYSTEMS ACTIVATED (2 out 4 operations)

D-- UH OH! BACK UP! BACK UP! REPAIR SYSTEMS OVERLOADED (3 out 4 operations)

F-- THIS THING IS ABOUT TO BLOW. RUN AWAY! (4 out of 4! Massive refocus needed)

THATS ABOUT IT! Thank you for subscribing! Remember, you guys are allowed to call me out on anything you seem fit! You're all my teachers!

P.S:- NEEWWE ADDITION!! MUSIC OF THE DAY, PEOPLE SO WATCH OUT FOR IT.

Take care yourself and enjoy your stay here! (THANK YOU!)

*fades to black*

*HEY! WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS?? DOES ANYBODY WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? HALLOOOOO?*

146a58d9c6242d385b2f637dd98738e4.jpg

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 4

Hi Hansblo Jaycasso, I'm 18ckson Pol18ck

HAW HAW OUIOUII OUIOUII. HAAAWWWWUN

ZE WELCOME.

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

Turtles all the way down eh?

Turtle. I. No. Idea.

• Like 1

Hey Girl! YAY

Sub'd of course.

Have fun with this, alright!?

Hugs!

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! You too! How are you feeling these days?

ALSO, I PRETTY MUCH LOVE YOUR STORIES!

• Like 1

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! You too! How are you feeling these days?

ALSO, I PRETTY MUCH LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Thank you dear. I love that you love them. Means a lot to me.

I'm doing much better now that I have given myself permission to not rush my new relationship with my parents. It has to be on my schedule. Weird to be in charge!?! But good and right.

• Like 1

Thank you dear. I love that you love them. Means a lot to me.

I'm doing much better now that I have given myself permission to not rush my new relationship with my parents. It has to be on my schedule. Weird to be in charge!?! But good and right.

Ah! So good that you feel this way! It was about time that you took charge of your own happiness, yes? Let's hope your parents get the hint and maybe work on this. Have you written that letter you were intending to send to them; that was to enlist your terms and everything?

• Like 1

Ah! So good that you feel this way! It was about time that you took charge of your own happiness, yes? Let's hope your parents get the hint and maybe work on this. Have you written that letter you were intending to send to them; that was to enlist your terms and everything?

Yea, I sent it and got responses back. Things are slow right now, which is good for me, but things look possible.

• Like 1

Yea, I sent it and got responses back. Things are slow right now, which is good for me, but things look possible.

HELLA! YOU IS DOINGS THINGS! What's the plan in this challenge!

• Like 1

HELLA! YOU IS DOINGS THINGS! What's the plan in this challenge!

Mmmmm... investigating my daily routine while keeping up with food, exercise, mobility, writing and Tai Chi. I'm committing to myself!

• Like 1

That was certainly the most entertaining challenge I've read so far! I am reminded of a strictly more hyper version of myself that I believe is now locked away somewhere. I shall sub your thread and attempt to sprinkle some motivation on your quest~ It may come in the form of turtle glitter. Must find this strange substance first >.>

• Like 2

That was certainly the most entertaining challenge I've read so far! I am reminded of a strictly more hyper version of myself that I believe is now locked away somewhere. I shall sub your thread and attempt to sprinkle some motivation on your quest~ It may come in the form of turtle glitter. Must find this strange substance first >.>

HALLO! Hey! Hi!

Don't lock your inner hyper person away! Show the world what you are truly made of, pal.

• Like 1

This challenge is strangely more down to earth and crazier at the same time. Even more awesomeness!

I think your goals are very specific and really great! Good job!

• Like 1

This challenge is strangely more down to earth and crazier at the same time. Even more awesomeness!

I think your goals are very specific and really great! Good job!

Really? THANKS, NOLY! That means a lot ;_;

• Like 1

Actually waiting for 10 November here. Slowly going to get myself into challenge mode. WACHAWWW

• Like 1

Yes!! Me too ^_^  btw, I also wanted to say that if I motivate you, you definitely motivate me as well!

You're so full of energy and positivity! So great to do these challenges alongside :D

• Like 1

Yes!! Me too ^_^ btw, I also wanted to say that if I motivate you, you definitely motivate me as well!

You're so full of energy and positivity! So great to do these challenges alongside :D

That is just massive! I definitely feel "haanared". I WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU OUT THROUGH MY ENERGY AND HUMOUR!

By the way, sorry about your job :c Any luck with finding a new one yet?

• Like 1

Yes and no, I had a positive reply (though not definitive) for a job but it starts end of January, so I'm looking for something until Christmas basically. I've been bombarding recruiters with applications in the past week so there should be a change soon (I hope xD).

AND YAY, THANK YOU!!! :)

• Like 1

Yes and no, I had a positive reply (though not definitive) for a job but it starts end of January, so I'm looking for something until Christmas basically. I've been bombarding recruiters with applications in the past week so there should be a change soon (I hope xD).

AND YAY, THANK YOU!!! :)

That's definitely a nice call! But. Steer clear of marts for they can absorb your souls and feed it to Hades~

Ugh! Plus, Christmas rush will kill you, I swear.

• Like 1

717514383_1473631.gif

:D

Sorry for going missing again. I just got distracted with too many to do's. But, I'm back my sweet friend and following another awesome Hans challenge! :triumphant:

Your gonna kick some serious butt my girl!  ;)

• Like 1

W1 D1

GREAT DAY SO FAR! :D

Breakfast:

Boiled egg, Bran flakes cereal

Green tea in college

Lunch:

Bottle gourd curry, lentils (no flat-bread)

Dessert:-

46b54ea3acff8dcb7df6144aff4d0c21.jpg

Doodh dulaari (Milk dearest)

It's a milk dessert with custard chunks, white chum chums,vermicelli and rabdri (chum-chum and rabdri [rh-ubber-ee] are basically balls and broken crushed up forms of one and the same thing. Please google them :L)

It was a one dish party day in our group and it was my turn to bring something for everyone. Welp.

Now, I shall go and rest my legs because they've not seen comfort since forever.

• Like 2

717514383_1473631.gif

:D

Sorry for going missing again. I just got distracted with too many to do's. But, I'm back my sweet friend and following another awesome Hans challenge! :triumphant:

Your gonna kick some serious butt my girl! ;)

HEYYYY!! Where did you go??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

• Like 2