• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

The art of being healthy (By Hans-blo Jay-casso)

Hun!!! We love you too!!!

You've been doing so AWESOME, congrats!! I'm so proud of you and so happy to follow your progress!

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING :D

tumblr_m6j5a3K0zX1qjeyv4o1_500.gif

I wanted to create a small accountability group with close fellow nerds and man! NERDIANS OF THE FITALAXY IS THE BEST NAME FOR IT :D let's do this!

Let's have an accountabilibuddies group of Nerdians :) pleaaase!! I already recruited Shulkie and Mera, so it's going to be EPIC!

Hun!!! We love you too!!!

You've been doing so AWESOME, congrats!! I'm so proud of you and so happy to follow your progress!

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING :D

tumblr_m6j5a3K0zX1qjeyv4o1_500.gif

I wanted to create a small accountability group with close fellow nerds and man! NERDIANS OF THE FITALAXY IS THE BEST NAME FOR IT :D let's do this!

Let's have an accountabilibuddies group of Nerdians :) pleaaase!! I already recruited Shulkie and Mera, so it's going to be EPIC!

NOLSY! HEY! Missed you, bud!

Do we share Skype and have group calls and watch TV series together? :D

AI AR IN!! YAY

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

I did a thing. Or. Four. Things. Ahaaaa5eaefe8302cebc0f10a88ce690c9b6a6.jpg

e1f63876fb6241ef751f80a88266b4e0.jpg

c3fd00d4d42e71927079490dcb12868c.jpg

96f33b3b4f579b2390c0d49dd85ddce8.jpg

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

Wow! Just wow! These are great. Are you gonna post some throughout this next challenge? Say yes!

Well, mother! Your will will be done!

ON ONE CONDITION! That you continue writing your stories and send them to me! :D

PLEAAAASE!

• Like 1

By the way, I've sketched them! These are not originally mine~ :L

I will continue to write and send them to you.

Sketching is all about how you see something, yours or other's doesn't matter.

Such depth *jots them down in the handy dandy notebook*

I shall keep them in my mind for eternity!

Thank you for them words!

• Like 1

HELLO FRIEND.

I AM HERE. I AM WATCHING.

FOREVER VIGILANT AM I.

picgifs-turtle-158236.gif

...now where is that new challenge at...?

Good question. Let. Me. Just. Wait. I. Find. It. For. You

Hai! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I got caught up in your awesome intro story and got well.......distracted. Shiny things, they be dangerous. 

Subbed and looking forward to cheering you on!

Hai! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I got caught up in your awesome intro story and got well.......distracted. Shiny things, they be dangerous.

Subbed and looking forward to cheering you on!

MUH DEAR! This my old

Hey Hans! Lovely drawings, it's nice to get to see your artistic side :D 

I feel you with the studying problems - I have currently a couple of courses, of which I couldn't care less! But they will be over soon, so I might as well do my very best. Try and set a minimum amount of pages to read per day? Just 10 pages or so, you can go through that, even if the subject isn't that interesting. That's what I do :D

Hey Hans! Lovely drawings, it's nice to get to see your artistic side :D

I feel you with the studying problems - I have currently a couple of courses, of which I couldn't care less! But they will be over soon, so I might as well do my very best. Try and set a minimum amount of pages to read per day? Just 10 pages or so, you can go through that, even if the subject isn't that interesting. That's what I do :D

ENSLES! This is my old challenge :P

what the

I had your new challenge open in another tab and I obviously didn't concentrate at all!! :DD Oh gosh! See you in the right place :D