• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gallery_22030_1466_243473.jpg

LET'S GO!

HAVING TRAVERSED AND OVERCOME NINE CHALLENGES SO FAR, THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE NOW FACES ITS TENTH CHALLENGE!

SO LET US FIGHT FORWARD, TOGETHER: FOR NEW ADVENTURES LIE JUST BEYOND THE HORIZON!!!

IF THERE'S A WALL, WE'LL BREAK IT DOWN!!

IF THERE'S NO PATH, WE'LL FORGE ONE WITH OUR HANDS!!!

AS WE POINT COURAGEOUSLY TO THE SKY, OUR FIGHTING SPIRIT, LIKE MAGMA IN OUR HEARTS, IGNITES AN EVER BURNING BLAZE DEEP WITHIN OURSELVES!

AND AS WE ENCOURAGE AND HELP ONE ANOTHER FIGHT ON FOR A BETTER FUTURE, WE ALL TOGETHER CREATE A PATH TOWARDS TOMORROW!

LITTLE BY LITTLE, WE SPIRAL AWAY FROM THE PERSON WE ONCE WERE, AND INTO THE PERSON WE WANT TO BE, UNTIL THERE ARE NO MORE LIMITS STANDING IN OUR WAY!

AND TOGETHER, THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!

EVERLASTING COMBINATION!

THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

ME...

US...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?!!!

THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE is for the stubborn and unrelenting, those who would rather fight to their last breath than surrender, and perhaps most importantly the people who never know when to give up. So, who the hell am I you're wondering? Alright, I'll tell you, so open up those ears and listen well!

Co-Leader of Nerd Fitness' DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!! With Courage in my heart, and my friends by my side, I am: Will!! Anyone brave enough to join us is more than welcome!!!

Hey there! My name's Will, and this shall be my Eighth challenge here on NF!

Originally the Gurren Brigade, we’ve evolved, beyond the team we once were! With great beginnings, we’ve gone through hardship and loss, only to emerge stronger than ever!! We’ve grown, and are no longer just the Gurren Brigade! We are THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

Comprised of some of the most COURAGEOUS, UPLIFTING, and HOT-BLOODED rebels on the NF forums, together we kick reason to the curb, and DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! Anyone who wants to join the ranks, and add their strength and support, is more than welcome!

Please consider us your friends and comrades on this Quest! We’ll have your back, through thick and thin! So don't worry, you'll never be alone, for together we stand!!!

Motivational Quotes:

"The tomorrow we're trying to reach is...not a tomorrow you've decided on! We...by ourselves...choose our tomorrow from the infinite universe! We will fight through it. We will fight through it and make our own tomorrow! We'll show you we can do it!"

- Simon

(TTGL - Episode 26)

"When you're scared, it's all the more reason to move forward!"

- Kittan

(TTGL - Episode 25)

"Think about all the things you'd wish other people had done for, or with, you. Then do those things for other people.

Then, smash barriers and laugh a lot while shouting 'WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?!'"

- Hero

(Founder of THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!)

Introducing The Dai-Gurren Brigade:

Will: The Legend of Will 8: Majora's Mask - Part I

Hansjay: The art of being healthy (By Hans-blo Jay-casso)

Cinalyc: Cinalyc reaches for the sky!

Swampling: The Swampling #10: Plan B

AshPS: AshPS- One Mountain at a Time

BiancaBlack: Bianca Black - I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

jaex: I am Jaex: Silver-Age Superhero

lullaby88: Lullaby88 continues forward

PachaTisai: Pacha Tisai -- Assassinating all the things!!

Marenki: Late to the party but let's liven it up! (Marenki's hangout of awesomeness)

forkboy: forkboy’s Journey to Dagobah Reaches Half Way (4 of 8)

Harihead: Harihead's Half-A$$ed Respawn - ROAR!

Tearose: Tea's Training To Be A Kickass Shield Maiden - Tea's Grinding It Out

Next?.............

(sign up HERE)

Previous and current members

This is where we list all past and present members of THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

All members are listed on the challenge in which they first joined The Brigade.

And I, Will, thank all the members who've ever joined the ranks and fought with The Brigade. I'm proud to be able to fight alongside all of you brave, rebel heroes; and to those heroes who've left us, you will always be remembered!

You memory shall burn bright in our hearts, and if one day you return to the NF Forums, you are more than welcome to fight along side us once again!

(This is still under construction, as finding out who all has ever joined the team takes a while...)

1st Challenge: The Gurren Brigade - Who The Hell Do You Think We Are!?!

gallery_22030_1466_1140.pngHero - (Founder of The Gurren Brigade and THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE) "Because everyone remembers a Hero. Nobody notices an extra."

Jodi V

Snow

Vixen68

Meta

Shelbstorm13

Iatetheyeti

Brieeeezy

PhDifferent

Mango

Ayla

Grneyedmusiklvr

Jltruong

Kalimah

Formymonkey

Chaosed

AshPS

PowerChick

CenteredLotus

WonderNatarella

Certified Wong Buggalo

Courier6

2nd Challenge: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

3rd & 4th Challenges: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

5th Challenge: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

6th Challenge: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

7th Challenge: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

8th Challenge: - THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!! -

9th Challenge: = THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!! =

So, my teammates, my comrades, my friends, let us continue our fight together, and soar to new heights! For a new challenge awaits us!

Hardship and turmoil may stand in our path, but through it all, new adventures lie just beyond the horizon!

So let’s get going! Just make sure to not get distracted by the “what if'sâ€, “should have'sâ€, and “if only'sâ€. The path we ourselves chose, that is the path of our universe!!! For the Rebellion!!!

(Other Theme Songs: Row Row Fight The Power - Thrust Through the Heavens with Your Spirit!)

• Like 2

YES! New thread! Such excitement, much bubbles, so new-new!

I am in! So in! Very much in-in! New challenge link in my signature! :D (I am afraid, I can't seem to find the guild on google docs :c sorry)

• Like 2

I am in! So in! Very much in-in! New challenge link in my signature! :D (I am afraid, I can't seem to find the guild on google docs :c sorry)

Woo! I'm glad you're here :D

Oops, I didn't update the link. Here, once this is posted, click on the "Sign up HERE" again, and it'll take you to the right page :)

Woo! I'm glad you're here :D

Oops, I didn't update the link. Here, once this is posted, click on the "Sign up HERE" again, and it'll take you to the right page :)

Ah! DONEEEE! Can't wait for the challenge to start! Did you put up your new challenge thread yet, Will?

Ideas for the new story and challenges for the Brigade?

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

Ah! DONEEEE! Can't wait for the challenge to start! Did you put up your new challenge thread yet, Will?

Ideas for the new story and challenges for the Brigade?

Woo, alright! I can't wait either :D

Haven't gotten my next challenge up, but I do know what I want to do with it, and the next few challenges after that. I just need to write it all down :)

I do some ideas for the story I was writing! I've gone ahead and written a big ol' word document that list everything from characters, to the timeline, to story ideas. Not everything is written down yet, but I'll definitely continue to work on it :rapture:

So expect more stories (and don't worry, it'll continue from where the last one left off ;))

• Like 2

Woo, alright! I can't wait either :D

Haven't gotten my next challenge up, but I do know what I want to do with it, and the next few challenges after that. I just need to write it all down :)

I do some ideas for the story I was writing! I've gone ahead and written a big ol' word document that list everything from characters, to the timeline, to story ideas. Not everything is written down yet, but I'll definitely continue to work on it :rapture:

So expect more stories (and don't worry, it'll continue from where the last one left off ;))

iSnapthefingers!

I am excited now~ What are we to expect this time? O: Sneak-peeks?

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 2

I am in! So in! Very much in-in! New challenge link in my signature! :D

My thoughts exactly. HEAR ME ROAR!... for no reason, other than that this is THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE.

• Like 3

iSnapthefingers!

I am excited now~ What are we to expect this time? O: Sneak-peeks?

Ha ha, no sneak peeks for you :playful:

What I WILL tell you is that we'll be meeting some new characters! You'll get to see it once it's out ;)

I'm in (at least via the spreadsheet - still have to put up a new thread...)!

HURRRYYY! Can't contain the excitement here.

• Like 1

I'm in (at least via the spreadsheet - still have to put up a new thread...)!

Woo! Alright :D

HURRRYYY! Can't contain the excitement here.

:D

Speaking of new threads, I just updated my challenge thread to include my workout plan - I also made my last post for a while in my battle log. That means I am officially ready to kick some ass on Monday. BWAHAHAHA.

All the ass shall be kicked! Onwards, to glory!!! :tyrannosaurus:

Heh heh, thanks :D

Yeah, I took The Gurren Brigade's original intro, and tried to give it my own flair :rapture:

And although I can't say I made the pictures in the banner, I did edit them together in GIMP. Hope you all like it :D

And woohoo! Alight, I'm subbed :rapture:

• Like 2

Hi guys, 

I signed up to join you all for this challenge after hearing Wills enthusiastic recommendations (hope that's all right even though I'm new!) and I'm super excited to get started and to get to know you all!

My challenge thread is up here, and now I'm off to take a look at all of your challenge threads.

Let's do this!

• Like 3

Hi guys,

I signed up to join you all for this challenge after hearing Wills enthusiastic recommendations (hope that's all right even though I'm new!) and I'm super excited to get started and to get to know you all!

My challenge thread is up here, and now I'm off to take a look at all of your challenge threads.

Let's do this!

Hey! Nobody is new for our awesome brigade! (Wait~ does it sound right?)

You're going to have an amazing time here! So, on behalf of the team, I WELCOME THEE, FAIR MAIDEN!

• Like 2

Welcome, Bianca! :triumphant:

Of course it's all right if you want to join - we're always happy to have more kick-ass nerds and nerdettes in our ranks!

Heading right over to your thread... ;)

• Like 2

Yes! What Swampling said!

• Like 1

You're going to have an amazing time here! So, on behalf of the team, I WELCOME THEE, FAIR MAIDEN!

Welcome, Bianca! :triumphant:

Of course it's all right if you want to join - we're always happy to have more kick-ass nerds and nerdettes in our ranks!

Heading right over to your thread... ;)

Thirding those two awesome people!  :D

A BIG HUGE WELCOME BIANCABLACK!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

So very glad to have you! Each and every member here only adds a new layer of awesome to this group. ;)

On my way over! :D

• Like 2

Well, it works for me.

You did a wonderful job.  :)

It definitely works - though I WAS curious about that missing "DAI." It all makes sense now

:D

Hi guys, 

Let's do this!

*ahem*

:triumphant: Welcome to The Brigade BiancaBlack!!! :triumphant:

Glad to have you here :D

And of course it's alright for you to join (I invited you, after all :P)! New or not, anyone's welcome :pride:

Now let's kick this challenge's ass, through the power of teamwork!!!

Sounds close enough to me!

My thread is UP!

Cause...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM????!!!!

:livid:

Alright! :triumphant:

I'm subbed :pride:

• Like 2