• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Too hard?! You did at least 8 of them! Sounds like they're just right and great for gaining more strength. Do not underestimate your super energetic self!

I should probably report the random chin-pull-ups I did (and probably should not have done) over the last week, which probably total something like 10-15. We'll say 10. Also I won't do those anymore. Stupid arm!

Edit: Scratch that, judging by many sources, doing pull ups is fine so long as they don't hurt (they don't). SO PULL UP I SHALL.

You know what? While I was reading all of this, "Be a man" from the Mulan soundtrack started playing in the background (of my mind, OFCOURSE) especially at the chin ups part! The song became so loud. Like. Idk. It. Just. Randomly. Popped.

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

My goodness, I see I have lots of catching up to do. AWESOME WORK, BRIGADE!!!

Here is my paltry contribution, combining the last 3 days:

Plank 1 min and 20 sec
Knee push-ups: 20 

My cold is almost gone, yay! I'm starting to get some vip vigor and vim back, but so far it sputters out right around pushup #10. 

Dumbbell rows don't count, eh? I've racked up 40 of those during the same time period. Oh, well. I shall admire my ripped reflection in the mirror and repel the Omega Guardian with my excessive vanity. 

• Like 2

Today's awesome workout! (I feel very good that I was able to complete 2 full circuits of BBW)

Plank: 36s; (20s healing, 16s defense)

Run: 26:30; 1.19 KM

Knee push-ups: 20

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 2

Alright, so I did some One Handed Push-ups, and Decline Push-ups. Here are the stats:

• One Handed Pus-ups:
    • Left:
    • Right:
        • Total: 60
          • x3 Multiplier Total: 180
  • Decline Push-ups:
      • Total: 120
        • x2 Multiplier Total: 240

Alright, so after adding that all together, the result comes to...

Full Total: 420

I'll go ahead and use that for Attacking and Healing, so...

ATTACK: 244

HEAL: 176

--

Ok, so that, along with everything else that's been done, should be enough to survive and win! Woohoo, nice work team :triumphant:

I'll have the results of the fight up tomorrow :rapture:

As for the story, I'll get an "End of Challenge" wrap-up out soon, so stay tuned :D

(I just need to go brainstorm how to lead this into the next part; thinking time :pride:)

• Like 2

= WEEK SIX END =

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright team, let's get those end of challenge wrap-ups done! Just go ahead and leave a comment with a link to the wrap-up post on your thread, or write it here :pride:

And as for this last week's fight, here's the results:

Before and During the fight

• Our Actions
    • Our starting HP: 197 / 900
      22%
      22%
      • Attack:
          • Total: 600
            • +Bonus Attack: 1,000
      • Defense:
          • Total: 16
      • Healing:
          • Total: 338
  • The Omega-Guardian
    • Omega-Guardian’s HP: 1,000 / 3,000
      33%
      33%
      • Attack: 500
        • (-HEAL & -DEF): 146

--

After the fight

• Our HP: 51 / 900 (Low Health Beep)
    6%
    6%
  • The Omega-Guardian's HP: 0 / 3,000
    0%
    0%
  • Defeat the Omega-Guardian: Successful

--

End Results: WIN!!!

--

Alright! We did it! You've all done so well, and I'm incredibly proud of everyone here :triumphant:

I hope you've all enjoyed the Mini-Challenges and story thus far, because there's more to come :D

But for now, the fight's over, so rest easy; we've all earned it :pride:

(P.S. Feel free to continue to use this thread as our home base. It doesn't look like there will be a new challenge until January, so I can't get a new thread up until then [once I DO have a new thread up, I'll post link to it, like last time {well, like all the times; gah, you know what I mean :P}])

• Like 2

Thanks, Will! Fun mini-challenge. Thanks for pulling it all together!

I'll be around until the 31st at least, for those who want to chat on this thread. 

Happy holidays, everyone!

• Like 2

OMG! YESSS! We did it guys! I am so proud of our awesomeness. That guardian didn't stand a chance!

But, now as we move on, I've come to realise that I'll miss these challenges and most importantly camaraderie etc.

I'll miss you people. So. Much.

• Like 4

All of my ramblings about my challenge are here!

As soon as I'm not-so-sick anymore (almost there), I'll be back alive in my battle log at the very least. We could always still come up with random mini challenges for those of us who want to continue doing "stuff" until Jan 5? :D

It certainly is considerably less fun when none of you are around :grey:

• Like 3

Hey, sorry about going dark for a little while there, things got a bit busy during the holidays (it 'twas fun though :rapture:). The rest of this part of the story, and the new thread will be up soon :eagerness:

• Like 3

My thread is up tooooo! Yaaaaaaay

• Like 1

= END OF SIX WEEK CHALLENGE =

END OF CHALLENGE WRAP-UP

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*KATHOOM*

*BOOMF* BOOMF*

Lifeless and still, the Omega-Guardian lays before The Brigade, the light in its eyes fading away.

“*hah* *hah* We… we really *chough* *chough*… we really did it...†Will mutters as he lies on the ground, arms outstretched. “*chough* *chough*… Hero… we’re getting stronger… heh heh…â€

Stumbling back to the wall, the mysterious black haired girl slides to the ground, to sit and rest.

“Damn… tough bastard…†She says, looking up at the ceiling. “But you all… you all though… are stronger than I thought.â€

“Swampling,†Ash says, laying on the ground, “help me up *cough* *cough*… my everything hurts.â€

“I got ya’,†Swampling responds, pulling Ash up and dusting her off. “Man, I can’t believe we survived.â€

“It was one hell of a fight, heh heh,†Tearose responds, collapsed on the ground, smiling.

“And we won,†Forkboy adds, cracking a grin as he gets himself back up. “But… I’m still confused.â€

“About what?†Harihead asks.

“Well… why?â€

“Why what?â€

“Why were we attacked? Why was the city attacked? What are these things that we’ve been fighting?â€

“I’ve been wondering that too!†Hansjay adds.

“Well, they’re called ‘Guardians,’†Cinalyc responds; “I’d assume they’re guarding this giant Force Gem here.â€

“Yes, I get that,†Forkboy replies, “But why are they here, guarding it in the first place? What even is it?â€

“Even I don’t know yet…†The black haired girl says as she gets up. “That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out.â€

“What do you mean?†Will asks.

“Never mind, don’t worry about it. All I know is that this Mega Force Gem should help me get closer to that answer.â€

Walking towards the Mega Force Gem, the black haired girl reaches out her arm. As she touches the large golden triangle, she grips her head as she grimaces in pain.

“*hah* *hah* So, that’s what happened…†She softly mumbles to herself. “But how does it connect?â€

“The world burning…?†Will asks.

“Have you already-â€

“Touched it? Yeah.â€

“Listen, forget everything you saw. All of this was a fluke: you all shouldn’t even know about this, or the Guardians.â€

“What!? We have a right to know what’s going on! Why should we just forget!?â€

“Because the answers lie on a path you don’t want to follow! Listen, I have nothing against you all, but forget whatever Hero, or Tiffany might have said to you about ‘Smashing berries,’ or ‘Drilling towards tomorrow;’ There’s a price to getting involved in this! Just go back to your home, and be happy; continue to help others, and grow strong. But do not follow me, do not follow this. This world’s a bomb, primed to explode; but I won’t let that happen. There’s still good here, and I won’t let it burn away…â€

“Burn away…?â€

“Brigade!!!â€

Turning to the open doorway, The Brigade sees the Commander running towards them, tears in her eyes.

“*hah* *hah* I ran here *hah*, as fast as I could *hah*, after you called!†She says, resting her hands on her knees as she catches her breath. “I was worried to death; I thought you all would get killed!†I’m just… I’m just glad that- huh…!â€

Looking up, the Commander sees the black haired girl on the other side of the room, glaring at her.

“J-Jane…!†the Commander mumbles in surprise. “Jane you’re… you’re here… you’re alive!â€

Running over to her, the Commander embraces Jane tightly, tears streaming down her face.

“Y-you just di-disappeared… com-completely g-gone… *snif* f-f-for so long… *snif* I thought you were dead…â€

“…â€

“Jane…?â€

Pulling out an object from her jacket, she conceals it in her hand, and smacks the Mega Force Gem with it. From the point of impact, jagged black lines spread out along the Mega Force Gem, until not even a spot of gold is left.

“Jane… what did you do…!?†the Commander asks worryingly.

“Looks like I can’t take it with me this time,†Jane mumbles as she puts the item back in her pocket, and looks ahead with a cold stare. “Might as well turn it off for now, safer that way.â€

“What are you talking about? Jane-!â€

Shrugging the Commander off of her, Jane walks towards the open doorway.

“Tiffany,†Jane says as she stands before the tunnel, facing away from us, “The wind is blowing again. This time I’ll change it. Don’t follow.â€

And with that, Jane darts down the rocky corridor, into the darkness. Looking back at the Commander, The Brigade sees her hang her head in sorrow.

“As soon as she comes back,†the Commander mumbles, “she’s gone again… just like that… the wind keeps blowing…â€

Wiping the tears from her eyes, the Commander looks back up once more.

“But this is no time to be sad!†she says with a smile, her face stained from tears. “You’re all alive! You’re all alive.â€

Quickly gathering everyone up, the Commander gives the members of the Brigade a tight hug.

“I’m so glad you’re all alive, I don’t know what I’d do without you.†she says. “Come on, let’s get you all home.â€

--

Mission Objective - [Neutralize the Guardian Threat]: Complete

Alright, we did it! Woohoo! Nice work team :D

As I've said before, I'm super proud of everyone here! New Challenge thread shall be linked to in just a bit :pride:

• Like 3