• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey jaex!

Invite away, we are thrilled to have you!

So, 

WELCOME TO THE BRIGADE!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Love seeing the new people, Brigade is growing bigger and stronger ! 

• Like 2

This looks like a good the bestest group evar.  Hope you don't mind me inviting myself in  :playful:  Please engage in an interpretive dance of my challenge to welcome me.

My thread is here

I fixed that for you.

<inserts dance>

<can't dance>

D:

All whackiness aside, WELCOME TO THE BRIGADE :D How did you stumble across us? I mean, other than it being your ultimate destiny, of course.

• Like 4

This looks like a good group.  Hope you don't mind me inviting myself in  :playful:   

My thread is here

:triumphant: Welcome to The Brigade jaex!!! :triumphant:

We don't mind you inviting yourself in at all! You're more than welcome here :D

Glad to have you aboard! Oh, and subbed :)

How did you stumble across us? I mean, other than it being your ultimate destiny, of course.

It was written by the ancient gods and goddesses, upon the highest point on Death Mountain: "A hero by the name of 'jaex' shall find their way to a group called 'THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE,' and only then, once that happens, shall light be brought back to the land."

The day of prophecy has come! It's time to save the world! Woohoo!!!

Now Cinalyc, dancing is done like this.

:triumphant: :triumphant:

Dancing time, all right!!!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :watermelon:

• Like 1

THERE IS DANCING?? I WAS NOT INVITED FOR THIS?! I OBJECT YAAR HAANAR

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 2

Thanks guys!  I feel this is going to be a great challenge.  And as for how I found this place, I went looking in the Accountabilibuddies forum for a group that seems supportive and energetic.  And that first post sold me!  

• Like 3

Well this is shaping up to be a kick-ass group! (kick ass-group?)

Cinalync, are we to take the interpretive dance as the first group challenge? Because I have 0 flexibility, 0.5 rhythm and 5k enthusiasm, so I think if I get a basket ball, a lawn mower and a video camera involved, there's a decent chance of going viral. That is unless Hansjay beats me to it. That is some legit all caps devotion to interpretive dance - I'm impressed and slightly disconcerted.

• Like 3

Cinalync, are we to take the interpretive dance as the first group challenge? Because I have 0 flexibility, 0.5 rhythm and 5k enthusiasm, so I think if I get a basket ball, a lawn mower and a video camera involved, there's a decent chance of going viral. That is unless Hansjay beats me to it. That is some legit all caps devotion to interpretive dance - I'm impressed and slightly disconcerted.

For abundant mentioning of booty, you might try other people's threads. :D

But THAT video I want to see!

• Like 2

I hope there is still a chance to join!!  This is only my second challenge, and I'm in need of something outside the guild.  Always good to make new friends!!

Welcome to the Brigade, Pacha! :triumphant:

Great to have you join us - I think one can never have enough determined rebels along on your quest! :livid:

• Like 2

WELCOME WELCOME PachaTisai!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

So awesome to have you joining our ranks! This will be an amazing challenge with so many wonderful and supportive people!  :)

But THAT video I want to see!

And I second this!  :D

• Like 1

I hope there is still a chance to join!!  This is only my second challenge, and I'm in need of something outside the guild.  Always good to make new friends!!

Of course :D It seems to be the DAI-GURREN BRIGADE MASSIVE EXPANSION CHALLENGE FUNTIME (CHALLENGE) because somanynewpeople! I personally joined on my second or third day and I'm doing my very first challenge, so I think you're in the clear. ;) I also get unreasonably (?) excited when new people join us. Even more win!

I don't know about group challenge, but I certainly challenge you to do that for no good reason whatsoever!  :peaceful:

• Like 3

Allright alright. When I have successfully lost 12 cm off my waist, I will make an attempt at the lawn mower-basketball interpretive dance-video - how is that?

Considering that! I can't wait! We can make a band after that! And! We'll call ourselves, "The Lawn mowers" :o

Or! Or! "The front yard girls" (added points if you get my reference)

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 3

I do not get your reference, but I love your enthusiasm!!

Twist to the name, "Back-street boys". Well, DARNIT.

• Like 1

I'm here! Finally! My thread is here. Looking forward to another challenge with the Dai-Gurren Brigade!!

Woohoo! Glad you're here :D

Let's kick some ass!!!

*inhales deeply*

:triumphant: :triumphant:Welcome PachaTisai!!! :triumphant: :triumphant:

New members are always welcome :encouragement:

Glad to have you aboard :D

Allright alright. When I have successfully lost 12 cm off my waist, I will make an attempt at the lawn mower-basketball interpretive dance-video - how is that?

Only if you want to :rapture:

But it does sound intriguing. I wonder how one does an interpretive dance with a basketball and a lawn mower :distant:

Personally, I think that if you were to do that, the rest of us should do it as well, and we splice the videos together! That would be awesome :eagerness:

• Like 1

Twist to the name, "Back-street boys". Well, DARNIT.

I will admit I did not get that, but to make up for it I present the following proposal: we should take this further and make a back street boys/front yard girls musical, sort of a west side story type thing. I think Nick Carter's career prospects are just dire enough that he might go for it. (I may or may not have started on one of my allowed glasses of wine today)

Other than that I was thinking it seems to be time to step it up on the brigade activity, this thread is sinking to the bottom quarter of the first page!  :o

Anyone need some extra inspiration/someone to stop by their thread and say get your butt moving? Everyone still motivated? Anyone tired of these peppy questions yet?

• Like 4

I will admit I did not get that, but to make up for it I present the following proposal: we should take this further and make a back street boys/front yard girls musical, sort of a west side story type thing. I think Nick Carter's career prospects are just dire enough that he might go for it. (I may or may not have started on one of my allowed glasses of wine today)

Other than that I was thinking it seems to be time to step it up on the brigade activity, this thread is sinking to the bottom quarter of the first page! :o

Anyone need some extra inspiration/someone to stop by their thread and say get your butt moving? Everyone still motivated? Anyone tired of these peppy questions yet?

ANYONE LISTENING?? ANYONE?!

Wow? Wait! I am! I see you and raise you a big mug of green tea. Neaahaaaaahaaaaw

• Like 2

Howdy, Brigade! How's everyone doing on this lovely November Friday?

I just came back from my osteo appointment, which means no exercise for the next three days. Glad that I already did the MMV and handstand practice this morning. So for the rest of the weekend (yes, my weekend starts on Friday) that part of my goals will be on hold. :(

And for the Musical shindig: Count me in!

i-cant-dance-but-im-enthusiastic.jpg

• Like 2