• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hope you have a week, no joke I could easily polish off a whole carton of B n J in one sitting

Hey, thanks for stopping by again! I was going to post an update sometime these following days, and your post gave me extra motivation to do it sooner than later. ^_^

Tapatalk has no idea what I'm doing.

I am catching up on threads and am glad to see your challenge is going so well! So much progress, and so many fun events. I hope your first exam yesterday went well, too. :)

I am catching up on threads and am glad to see your challenge is going so well! So much progress, and so many fun events. I hope your first exam yesterday went well, too. :)

Thank you! :) It went surprisingly well, I guess I could say. At least I'm pretty sure I've passed, but we'll have to see about the grade.

I'm having some real problems gathering motivation for the upcoming exams, though. I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge of getting a worse flu; I've been feeling all out of energy this whole week and have been sleeping much more than I should need, especially for this long a time. I might just be paranoid, but I really, really don't have time to be sick now, an as I'd prefer to be healthy on christmas as well there just isn't any time to dela with this flu. Today I tried to force myself up at nine (when I fell asleep before midnight), but I just couldn't do it and ended up lying in bed until past ten. I did manage to drag myself to campus, but five hours later and I still haven't done anything useful. This is going sooo well...

Hi guys! Wow, it's been ages since I've been online here, but December is always such a crazy month that I actually am not that surprised. Luckily I got to relax a bit during Christmas, which I spent at my parent's as usual. My two last exams felt surprisingly good, so I'll be surprised if I don't get at least a semi-good grade. I've had to throw out any thoughts about fitness, though, (except occasional walks) and will have to make a new start in January. But before that I will depart on a grand adventure to South America! 18 other students and I will spend three weeks and two days in Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil, and I'm already crazy excited about everything we'll do. Among other things we'll hike up to Machu Picchu, raft on the Urubamba river, and visit the waterfalls at Iguazu, so there'll be a lot of some kind of workouts included in the trip.

Since we leave very early on the 29th of December and get back January 21st, I won't be able to participate in the next challenge. I'm okay with that, though, as I feel a break from the forums might give me some extra motivation to kickstart the challenge following the next one. :) But until I get back, I hope you guys have an awesome start to 2015, and I look forward to seeing your progress!

• Like 1