The Amazing SpideyStrength #4: A New Resolve

spideystrength

Greetings, warriors! I am actually really excited for this challenge, so let's get to it!

First, some backstory. I was doing really well with my fitness over the summer, and then I kind of let things slide when I got back to school. So the last two months haven't really counted for much except the odd plank or press up set in my room. Now I'm back into the swing of a routine, and actually paying for a gym membership to get me out the door and using it.

So my quests are as follows:

Work out consistently. I'll be lifting weights on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Cardio will be done on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'll post my stats here each week like I did on my first challenge so I can compare the beginning with the end. Exciting, yes? (+3 str, +3 sta)

Stretch before and after each workout. I always forget to put this in my challenges, but I really need to crack down on this. The hope is to have my splits back by New Year's. (+3 dex)

Avoid carbs and sugars more. No more boxed macaroni, or heaps of white potatoes, or Yoplait yogurts. I'm not cutting these things out entirely, mind, but I do need to get my serving sizes under control. I'll be sticking with the the fist rule when it comes to carb serving sizes (each serving should be the size of your fist). (+3 con)

My Life Quest is to start playing piano again. I still play piano, twice a week, for a class I'm in, but it's nothing compared to what I did in high school. I'm going to start practising on my own time at least once a week, starting with my old repertoire and getting it polished again. (+3 cha)

Here's to a great next six weeks!

level 3 | super-human
str 8 | dex 4 | sta 8 | con 6.5 | wis 5 | cha 4

#1 #2 #3 #4

Oh my god! Piano and splits?!?! I want both those things! 

Now go kick some challenge butt!

harry-and-hermione-high-5.gif

• Like 1

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!