• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pavelluvs2eat

Pavelluvs2eat never sneaks on an empty stomach

I'm BACK!

KirkSpockMcCoy_DrinkToThat.gif

Finger's alright, hips alright, pain is gone from every damn thing and today I think I did more reps in every exercise than I have before. :D SUPER pleased that I actually hit failure in two of them, normally I skirt the edge of it but today I actually had to roll to the side to keep from falling on my face during a push-up that failed. Feeling awesoooooome. Two chicken-filled bao for an after workout snack and already up to 3 glasses of water. :) Surely 5 by bed time will be no sweat.

• Like 2

Well. Last week I only had the one workout. :-\ Trying to be understanding since it was finals week and I had a ton of studying to do plus the tests to take.

Today! Today I ate too many cookies, but I did my workout and boy did I miss it. I already know I won't be working out tomorrow, but I plan to be right back at it Wednesday. :) Today's after workout snack was particularly tasty, scrambled eggs with chicken and red cabbage and carrots. I can't believe how many veggies I eat now compared to before I joined NF, it really makes me feel like even when I've missed a week of workouts or not had as much water as I hoped that I am making changes and that coming back to it, coming back to my goals and checking to see why I fail is all towards my ultimate goal of a healthier me. That realization that I had this weekend made it easier to workout today instead of feeling like I had already ruined everything. It's only ruined if I give up. :)

• Like 2

Exactly.

Well. Last week I only had the one workout. :-\ Trying to be understanding since it was finals week and I had a ton of studying to do plus the tests to take.

Today! Today I ate too many cookies, but I did my workout and boy did I miss it. I already know I won't be working out tomorrow, but I plan to be right back at it Wednesday. :) Today's after workout snack was particularly tasty, scrambled eggs with chicken and red cabbage and carrots. I can't believe how many veggies I eat now compared to before I joined NF, it really makes me feel like even when I've missed a week of workouts or not had as much water as I hoped that I am making changes and that coming back to it, coming back to my goals and checking to see why I fail is all towards my ultimate goal of a healthier me. That realization that I had this weekend made it easier to workout today instead of feeling like I had already ruined everything. It's only ruined if I give up. :)

owowowowow today was a new routine in the workout program. Had some muscle failure, but I powered through most of it. :D After workout snack was just whole milk and some cereal. :\ Not super impressive, but at least the milk has some protein.

• Like 1

Today's workout was pretty difficult. I don't appear to have the flexibility in my quads to do bulgarian split squats easily. I'm a little worried they'll be unbelievably sore tomorrow and not any more flexible for the effort I made today. :\ Any ideas for changing this up would be much appreciated...

• Like 1

The workouts continue! I'm super behind on everyone else's achievements, but I feel confident that they're succeeding. :)

Things are a little challenging diet-wise right now. We're pretty much broke until the end of the month so we're eating what's left in the house. What's left is very little fresh veg, very little meat, and a loooot of grains and things. Today I had a grain at pretty much every meal. :\ If I were trying to bulk I think I would be doing pretty well on getting enough calories. I can only hope that since I'm doing the "strength" portion of my YAYOG program that most of the weight  will undoubtedly put on between now and the next paycheck will be muscle so that when I can go back to avoiding grains I will have more to show for any slimming down I do. ;) Trying to find the bright side after all.

• Like 1

I hear you on the grains things, I wish it wasnt so prevalent in our house right now!

Way to pick up and keep going through week 6 despite the timing. You are always making progress!

Perhaps add a stretch/flexibility routine to your next challenge? I've had to consistently focus on hamstrings to even be able to touch the ground again in the last 3 months. Slow progress, but it does happen.

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!