Staying upside down. Eves fourteenth challenge

I am Eve

Wednesday, Dec 3d

Reflection 

Home to relax completely. I listened to me, and I realised that I needed just to chill and take the evening off. How do I know - well the fact that I just wanted to cry because I felt so tired and annoyed  plus the fact that I found it difficult to make the decision to rest were the two best markers.

Facebook: twice

Yoga, a lot of focused breathing in the locker room before i calmed down and connected to myself.

Three things
Difficult today
I like that I am a good teacher
I like that I know when to stop
I like my smile

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Thursday Dec 4th

Reflection

A long day at work today. I never make compromises with the patients, today that led to me working late. After picking up my bike from the shop I forced myself to the gym. It was great. To bed early.
I really need rest soon (and it is coming)

Facebook twice

Yoga, at the gym after working out

Three things
My ability to prioritise
My green eyes
My inner child

Friday, Dec 5th

Reflection

Good selfconfidence in spite of working all night! Usually when I am tired I get low and very critical towards myself and this time I felt great. I hope it means that I am getting more energized.

FB X 2

Yoga in bed

Three things I like about myself
I am flexible
I am thorough
I am empathic

Saturday Dec 6th

Reflection

Day off after working all night.
I slept for four hours, and also managed to go to bed early. Feeling that I needed the rest and listening to that feeling. Focused on taking care of myself, eating a healthy and tasty meal and Skype with my husband.

FB twice

Yoga
Short

Three things I like;
I am prioritizing myself more
I can express my needs clearly
I have a good sense of humour
  • Like 1

Sunday Dec 7th

Reflection

Busy day in the ambulance helicopter.
Today the nurse and I told another colleague at the base how much we appreciate him and we really saw how he glowed after that. It is so easy to shine a light on someone else - and yet we do it seldom

FB twice

Yoga-long yoga session in the morning, felt great!
Run-30 minutes on the treadmill at the base!

Three things I like
My generosity
My openness
Being straight forward

Monday, Dec 8th

Reflection

Worked all night again. Had to attend a meeting and came home exhausted. After sleeping a few hours I woke to plan the rest of the day and week. I realised that I planned a lot of stuff AND work during the remaining four days before two weeks off. Too much stuff. I won't be able to manage it. It is indeed a sign of recovery that I asked for someone to cover for me Thursday night. And I got help. 
Victory:-)

FB twice

Yoga - in bed

3 things
My waist
My collarbones 
My ability to see things clearly at times
(Some of these may have been used before)

Tuesday, Dec 9th

Reflection

Tried to take it easy and relax. Got a whole nights' sleep! My mind works so much better when that happens.

FB twice

Yoga, in bed

3 things
I rarely put myself above others
I like my smile even though I have crooked teeth.
I like my feet, they are strong and carry me

Wednesday, Dec 10th

Reflection

This is scary, I worked my whole day off. I get paid of course, when I give notice that I didn't have the day off after all, but still. Last time I worked this much I got sick. BUT last time I did it everyone around me was negative and I got nothing back. That's not the case now. And on Friday I leave for two weeks off!!!

FB twice

Yoga-none

Three things
I can forgive myself
I achieve my goals
I am loving
  • Like 1

Thursday Dec 11th

Reflection

Slept well during the night and worked very hard on maintaining focus during the day, and staying efficient. In the afternoon I signed the lease for my new apartment that I will rent for a year from February 2015. I long for a bigger apartment so much, not to mention the fact that I will have my husband with me half of the time.

FB x 2

Short yoga in bed

3 things
I can be very efficient (doing dishes, cleaning and packing in the evening)
I like my broad shoulders
I like my freckles

Friday Dec 12th

Reflection

Last day before holiday. I continue feeling pleased with my work which is amazing. Usually when I am exhausted I see most things in a negative way. Now to not get low or sick in the beginning of my time off. Also, beware of not creating these intense worksituations. 

FB X 2

Short yoga
(No workouts at all this week which is bad for my mental and physical health)

Three things
I am good at focusing
I lecture well
I love myself

Saturday Dec 13 th

Datenight, or dateday....We had dinner reservations in a town one hours drive from here, and also stayed at a hotel - as a belated celebration of my birthday. It was amazing, and reminded me of what life can feel like!!! I will have more if that please.

FB-twice

Yoga, late 

Three things

I am able to enjoy the moment

I like my giggles

I I like the fact that I usually manage to keep things real.

• Like 1

Second (and third!)helpings should be yours regularly.

Lovely report, dear.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Year 9: 70 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Thank you Heidi!

I am hoping for it:-)

Sunday

Reflection

Back home, and back in the family relationship drama again. As much as I love spending time with my husband the drama around the teenager-soon-to-be-20 young man is an enormous strain. We are working through it.

FB X 2

Went to the gym. YAY. Treadmill and "pole machine"

Three things Iike

I am patient

I am creative when it comes to problemsolving

I am passionate

Monday

Reflection

Rough day emotionally. There was some stuff that needed talking through with the previously mentioned young man. It did not go well. Sadness, disappointment, anger are some of the emotions I battle with. Life goes on, many things don't turn out as I hoped and dreamed. That's reality.

FB twice

Yoga-YES, for the first time in a week. Glorius!

Three things

I am maturing (might never reach the level of adulthood though;-) ), and it helps me handle difficult situations.

I can control my emotions somewhat.

I am in harmony with my body.

Tuesday

Reflection
Busy day, running errands by bike in the first part of day. Winter is slowly approaching and it is crisp and pretty. I feel that I am regaining balance and an illusion of control. From Thursday on I'll be traveling: first south and then back and then west to celebrate Christmas at a ski resort. There is a lot to prepare so I can relax while on the road but I am getting there and as always I look forward to going.

Facebook twice

Workout at the gym, pole machine and treadmill - feels great for the body but I think my mind needs it even more.

Three things
I never surrender
I like my legs, they are strong and they carry me well.

I like my singing voice

Wednesday

Reflection

I took the cat to the vet today. It's an old cat and it needed a checkup. My fear of losing it gets strong and I think about the fact that it is wonderful to be able to love

FB twice

Yoga, a long session that was great. Mostly restorative   

Three things
I take care of my own
I have good financial sense
I am better at relaxing these days

Thursday

Reflection

I am in bed after an evening with talk, laughter and warmth in the company of good friends. Life is good, and I'm smiling. This is what it's all about. 

FB TWICE. it's going well

Yoga. Before sleeping 

Three things I like
I drink alcohol in moderation these days
That I wear colour
That I am warm

Friday

Reflection

Often when I travel it feels like a breath of fresh air. This time it is that way as well. Also, we are going to a city where we have amazing friends that are almost like family to us. Taking a break from our worries and demands from outside is very much needed and I can feel how I start recharging and feeling more like myself. 

FB twice

Yoga in the evening in bed and also during the evening when I was mezmerised by beautiful Christmas lights

Three things I like about me
I am getting more flexible, getting to enoying the moment more
I take care of my appearance 
I care about others and share what I have.

Setting perspectives right

Making me my biggest priority

Becoming the main character and focus in my own life

Explore and change my attitudes towards myself

These are some of the key phrases in my challenge as I created it.

How did I do?

The adding up ends up around a B somewhere

The running was changed to gymworkouts and polemachine, and the yoga didn't happen as often as I wanted.

Many other things did though and I feel like my world is slowly shifting to my advantage and it is a good feeling.

It is still only starting and there are many situations in which I prioritize others or things that don't benefit me at all but it has begin.

My eyes are softer as they look at me and I feel more love coming from my reflection.

I am exhausted though with all the changes this past year and many more to come in the beginning of the year including a long trip and a move.

Therefore I have decided to take a break lasting at least one challenge. I need the time spent here for me and I need to find some inspiration since I am not entirely happy with the work I do here.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope your holidays are filled with warmth and love.

Have a great time away, and remember to give a shout when you're back.

Much love, dear. Thanks for being part of my journey and for sharing yours.

Sent using smoke signals from my Fire

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Year 9: 70 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent