Ghostbird and the Mysterious Multiplication of Three

Ghostbird

Greetings my fellow nerds! I have been M.I.A. for a few months, and have recently decided it's time to kick my arse into shape... again. That being said, Lemme reveal the theme for this challenge! Assassins!

ACfinsmall.jpg

Main Goal:

My main goal is to trade fat for muscle and shrink the inches off my hips and waist. For now, a simple 'target weight' will do. I am currently 250ibs, I want to aim for 230ibs by the end of the challenge; a ~20ib burn.

Sub-Goal #1: Movement

If there's one thing I learned from playing Assassin's in video games, we move. Quite a bit, actually. For my routine, I will be starting with something assassin's don't normally use as their first choice: weights. I will be doing Deadlifts and Overhead presses Mon, Wed and Fri, a 5 set x 12 rep routine as a baseline to trade fat for muscle.

Eventually, by the end of week 2 or the beginning of week 3, I will be introducing something more: walking with weights. While I am low on funds in the bank, I do have a barbell with plenty of weights, so I will simply walk around my neighborhood carrying around 70ibs+.

Sub-Goal #2: Reconnaissance and stalking

One thing I've also learned that Assassin's must do, is sit and wait. Record enemy routine. Document any possible weakness they can exploit in combat. For this routine, I will be combining Yoga with Planking, as well as training in headstands and handstands. Stretching will also be implemented. Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun I will go through this routine.

Sub-Goal #3: Fuel

I have been slacking quite a bit lately with eating healthy, and I need to get back on track. The meal system I made for myself is practically perfect; I just need to prepare and eat it! The body can only adapt if it has amazing fuel to absorb and burn.

Life-Goal: Writing

I have been writing a story the past few months and I've made some nice progress. So, as a life-goal, I want to complete two chapters during the challenge.

Motivation:

I want to be someone who wanders around with a small backpack of essentials, a manbag for my notebooks, and a barbell to build resistance and strength by simple movement. Every day would be a nice day for a challenging walk! =]

Not entirely certain how I will be grading myself just yet, but I could use all the support you can offer!

Assassin Ghostbird, out!

tumblr_mk1gwzXEHW1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Hello there you!

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

LIKE. I'm subbing this. The Order is proud in you.

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

I shall wait for comments on that :D

• Like 1

Huzzah! You're doing really well so far!

• Like 1

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

Any workout is a good workout!!

Wednesday, Nov 12th, 2014 (Morning)

I am finally at this stage of laundry: Folding.

That's what hangers are for! Or are T-shirts not supposed to go on hangers just because it's easier...?

• Like 1

Level 2 Elf Assassin

Str: 4 | Dex: 5 | Sta: 3 | Con: 2 | Wis: 4 | Cha: 3

"When people called me freak, I closed my eyes and laughed, because they were blind to happiness." --hide

First challenge! Second challenge! Third challenge!

The assassin never fails ghostbird, he learns about himself and his target...

• Like 1