Campus Tour AKA Mini Dungeons (please follow)

Blaidd

This is where all the mini quests for this challenge, for L1's, will be posted. You do not have to partake in a mini quest, but it's a nice to do.  We would prefer that you focus on your own challenges first. Often these quests will be set up to bring you back to your challenge.

You will also occasionally score extra attribute points to allocate at the end of the challenge.

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Week 1 - Let's Get SMART

So you've set up your challenge and people have popped in and said hi, given you some advise on your goals and just generally cheered you on for the start of your challenge. There's so much information to go that sometimes it seems like you're being overwhelmed.  How do I allocate attribute points?  Which guild do I join? What should my workout look like? Can I join an Accountability Squad?

You don't need to worry about these things right now.  What you do need to worry is your challenge.  For this first week you should be focusing on your own quests.  Once you're comfortable with them you can move onto other questions. Your mini quest this week will to really really look at your goals and make sure that they're SMART. 

S = Specific

M = Measurable

A = Attainable/Achievable

R = Realistic/Reasonable

T = Timeous

Here are some questions to put your goals to the test:

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them?

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every day”, “not even once over the six weeks”)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight” or “run the distance”?

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another?

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?

Your mini quest: Make sure your goals are definitely SMART.

For completing this mini quest you will receive an additional +1WIS at the end of the 6 weeks.

• Like 6

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Hey Blaidd,

Do we post our answers here or in our challenge thread?

Level 1 - Were-gator

STR .8 | STA 3.1 | DEX .9 | CON .7 | WIS 2 | CHA .9

1st Challenge

Main goal - 12/15/14 - Get to 175 pounds from 195 pounds.  Currently at 184.5

52.5%
52.5%

No soda challenge - 12/15/14 - 99 days and counting to 180.

55%
55%

"Stop beating yourself up.  You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once." - unknown

here or in your thread (just remember to link your thread here, if you do).

• Like 1

My challenge

Level 1 - Were-gator

STR .8 | STA 3.1 | DEX .9 | CON .7 | WIS 2 | CHA .9

1st Challenge

Main goal - 12/15/14 - Get to 175 pounds from 195 pounds.  Currently at 184.5

52.5%
52.5%

No soda challenge - 12/15/14 - 99 days and counting to 180.

55%
55%

"Stop beating yourself up.  You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once." - unknown

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them?

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€?

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another?

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?

Let's do this!

1. My overall quest is definitely achievable. I built them so that there would be at least some sort of sense of accomplishment and finality at the end of the challenge. 

2. All three quests provide some component that I need to get stronger and beat Ansem (and by Ansem, I mean my own damn laziness). Each of them are the start of building a habit (running 2x a week and stretching, lifting 3x a week, cutting down on my sugar intake), and each of those habits will generally make me a healthier, stronger person in the end. :)

3. All of my goals are realistic. I didn't sent times on any of them because as winter encroaches, running outside for a set amount of time is going to make me less inclined to do it, but if I know that I just have to go out for a run - even just a 1 mile run - then that makes it a little easier. Eventually, my hope is that once I get out there and get warmed up, I'll stay out there. My long runs don't have a specific distance because, again, life and winter, but it just has to be longer than the previous one. These are definitely doable. My life quest may be a bit of a stretch, but when broken out, that's a book a week. Totally doable without school getting in the way.

4. All of my goals are capable of being measured, although a lot of them are just a matter of "Did I do it as often as I said I would?" But it's not gray - either I went for a run or I didn't. I stayed under my sugar macros or I didn't. I read my book or I didn't. There's no leeway to fudge it.

5. Depends on the goal. For Quests 1 and 2 (running/stretching and lifting), it's a 'did I meet the stated number of times per week?' kind of grading. For sugar, it's whether I stayed under the number that MyFitnessPal gives me on a weekly basis, and I staggered it so that it was more achievable than quitting cold turkey since sugar crashes are real and make me cranky. For the reading, it's number of books that meet certain genres by the end of the six weeks. I do have a rewards system in place to add extra incentive, though.

6. Running and stretching can simply be downgraded to stretching. Unless I break every bone in my body, I'll be able to stretch something. And it would give me an excuse to work on my flexiness. For StrongLifts, unless I'm injured, I can do it (I have some sort of stomach bug today, and managed to make through, so barring the flu or bronchitis, I got this). However, injuries happen, so in the event that I can't lift, it can be shifted to a rehab goal of whatever injured body part, and scaling back the lifting from 3x a week to 1x a week. If I break something... I can do weights etc on the half of the body not broken. EVERYDAY IS LEG DAY or EVERYDAY IS UPPER BODY DAY. Being sick or injured won't affect the sugar or reading goals at all (unless suddenly I go blind, but then audio books!) - when I'm sick or injured, I read waaaaaay more, and the sugar goal will just be way harder. 

7. The only two things that are of any importance coming up are my birthday (and since I'm working that day, I'll be gymming that day, so StrongLifts), and Thanksgiving. Neither of those will impact my goals. We do have a house guest later this week, but Aerinity has her own challenge to worry about - doubt it'll impact mine. :)

8. I don't think any of my goals conflict with each other. Sugar gives me energy, but I'm not looking to totally cut it out - just not go over. Lifting and running have always been alternate day things.

9. Work encourages us to go to the gym on our lunch break, which is when I lift. Saturdays will be my long run days (either after the gym or before). I just need to figure out where to put my short runs during the week - Tuesdays are packed (Zumba and silks). Wednesdays are looking pretty good, though. The week of my next 5K though will be difficult, unless I make the 5K my long run and do a mile sometime during the week, which might work. I have three races during the challenge (one every other week ahahahahaha kill me), so I may modify that goal to 1 short/1 long OR 1 run/1 race. That might make things a little easier. I hadn't anticipated the work race next week.

10. I'm trying to build multiple habits - exercise more and eat better. Reading is mostly just getting back into the habit. 

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€?

Main goal: lose 4 inches off of my waist

1. I lost 3 inches off my wiast in the previous six weeks.  I am introducing weight training (BBWW) as well as some simple dietary changes, so I believe that the goal is both doable and reasonable, though it should be challenging.

2. My quests are simple items that are all intended to contribute toward the main goal as simply as possible.

3. The goals for the quests were set with the mind to require the least amount of change to make sure they are realistc.

4. All goals are easily tracked.  I have a workout log notebook at home, a weight tracker program on my phone that tracks measurements, and Weight Watchers for dietary tracking.  My wife is also going to keep me accountable.

5. The goals are being graded on a pass/fail basis.  The reason is simple, I don't want to allow myself to think that striving for less is acceptable.  I do not intend to punish myself for failure and have no intention for a specific reward yet for success.  I do not really respond well to those kind of incentives.

6. In the event of an injury, I will grade success based on keeping up with goals that are not dependent on the injury and whether I did my best to do the most that I can with the injury.

7. Special occasions were considered.  I will stay on-plan (as best I can) with caloric requirements and refined carb goal suspended for Thanksgiving Day. I will still try to keep portion control, though.

8. My goals do not conflict and are intended to reinforce each other.

9. My goals do not require any time to be made in my schedule save the sacrifice of sime TV time.

10. I am focusing on creating one full new habit (the BBWW routine 3x a week) while introducing the first part of another habit (the refined carb to one meal per day) with the intention of developing an 80% Paleo diet in the future.  The third goal is an existing habit that I plan to cement more fully.

Level 1 Hobbit Ranger
STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHR 0
"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something." - Joe E. Lewis

First challenge waist 48.25" to 44.25":
43.75%
43.75%
Beastmaster's Current Weight Loss Progress 267 lb to 165 lb.: 239.0 current
27.5%
27.5%

Yes.

Level 1 Hobbit Ranger
STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHR 0
"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something." - Joe E. Lewis

First challenge waist 48.25" to 44.25":
43.75%
43.75%
Beastmaster's Current Weight Loss Progress 267 lb to 165 lb.: 239.0 current
27.5%
27.5%

There should be an extra emphasis on if the goal is maintainable if you don't have perfect health during the challenge.  Or at least forgiving yourself if you do get sick.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

1. Yes, I know considering my base bmr and level of activity my goal is well within reach at 6 weeks (25 pound loss)

2. I can't even honestly say my main quest is my long term goal, more of what I expect the end result will be on my side quests.

3. I think they're realistic, keeping my diet in check is hard, I say this with a huge grumbly tummy, waiting for quinoa and chicken to cook while staring at a massive rice krispee square the kiddo got for halloween... come on willpower 

4. Yep, going to use the brutally honest scale in my gyms change room.

5. I more set the goal as a tangible marker for how I'm doing, it will serve as a pass fail, but really my main way for me judging my pass fail is how  I feel. the confidence that comes with arriving at work on bike without the need for a break, or doing that one chin up without it destroying my arms and forehead veins

6. Injury and illness, that is my language, injury is easy, small rehab exercises on the injured area, otherwise pick up the slack in other areas, and stick with the diet plan.

7. Thanks giving, f*** I can already taste those sweet beautiful unhealthy rolls, try to stick with the baked turkey

8. nope, they are a pretty good team.

9. My goals are pretty time neutral so that won't be too much of an issue

10. I am focused on my main habit of a better diet with less calories and better calories.

Hitting up a blogger for my journey to make a hot sexy body for my hot sexy red shirt 

http://raystightshirt.blogspot.com/

Failure is an option, sometimes it's the only option. Giving up, that isn't an option

Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)? Is it reasonable?

Yes, my over all goal is to lose 65-70 pounds about 1-2pounds a week

Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much?

Yes they build to my main quest in little ways

Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?

My second quest could have sub-quest I could start cutting out all sugars

Are your main goals realistic? Yes Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? Yes

Are your goals able to be measured and tracked? What will you use to track them?yes, I will track them by scale, inches, body fat mass index, pictures

How are you grading your goals? +A-F Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)? +A will mean I did it all like plained, A is missed , B is 2and C is missed more than 3, D missed 5 and F did nothing .

Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distance�

The reward I can fit into more of my jeans and clothes.

What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?

I will scale my grades if this happens and work out a part of my body that is not injured. If I am injured where I have to stay in bed I will eat right and rest.

Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?

Thanksgiving will fall in this 6 weeks and Black friday. What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?

Thanksgiving I will eat less and make few healthy dishes. desert I will not eat any pecan pie bc to much sugar. The desert I do eat I will not eat lot. The dates leading up to it I will eat health and no sugar. Black Friday I will care health snacks and order healthy.

Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? No

Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set? If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?yes during the week. But I think weekends may be a problem. Specially Sundays. I am going to do the workout in afternoon.

Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?

I trying to build new habits. But some of my energy is focus on my main quest.

1.  Overall Quest - to make the A team.  I'm currently graduating out of fresh meat.  I'll be eligible for B team try outs next summer.  My goal is to try out for the A team the following winter (not that winter, the winter after that 2016).  I think giving myself 2 years is reasonable.

2.  I've been very specific that my little quests are one action each, and they will be my sole focus for the 6 weeks.  No adding anything on until the next challenge.

3.  My main goal for this challenge is to lose 10 lbs.  That's less than 2 lbs a week.  Very attainable.

4.  My goal can be measured by how much weight I lose.  If it's 10+ lbs, I've hit my goal.

5.  Pass/Fail.  Based on whether or not I stick to my little quests.  If I complete all of them, workouts done and no food delivered, I've won the challenge.  If that doesn't get me to my 10 lbs weight loss goal, I've still won the challenge, but need to re-evaluate my methods for future challenges.

6.  If I become ill or injured, I have a yoga program I will replace the workouts with.  Yoga will have minimum strain on my body, and usually helps me get through any injury or minor illness.  Severe, prolonged illness I will have to drop out, focus on healing, and start fresh in January.  The no food deliveries stands through everything.

7.  Special events during challenge - Thanksgiving.  I can plan to do my workouts before/after that day, and since my diet goal is just to not get food delivered, it's sustainable.

8. They all work together.

9. I have the time, it's getting myself not to waste the time that's been my problem.

10.  Build two habits - workout 5 days a week, don't order food for delivery.  

1.95%
1.95%
Weight Loss Goal - 50 lbsBATTLEKAT #558Level 2 Half-Orc<p>

Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?

"Main Goal: Insert discipline into my life" I think this is reasonable for a short term (6 week) goal. 

discipline-is-just-choosing-between-what

Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?

My goals each cover a different aspect of my quest for self-discipline. I cannot be certain they are not too much, but they seem fairly standard for the challenges I have read.

Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them?

Discipline is a small step to a larger goal.

Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them? How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?

I am grading the goals by awarding a point for each time I meet one, and based on per day x 7 I made a target that increases each week.

Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distance�

There are rewards based on milestones for one of my goals, although my points and goals are habit-building "do x every day" or "do x for x time". For my other goals they are their own reward, such as getting stronger, time to read, or regulating my sleep so I feel better.

What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?

Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?

I have not. However, without modifying the goals I can continue with the same system and alter the target. I would hope that such is not necessary as the points system itself is very flexible.

Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another?

Strength and flexibility are capable of conflicting if not handled well, but with the points system even if I skip stretching on a workout day I still have the incentive to stretch on the next day with or without a workout.

Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?

By regulating my sleep, and waking up with less laying about, I will have more time to work on my studies. Both my sleep and study goal targets increase each week, along with going to bed at an earlier and consistent time.

Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?

My main quest was written to describe the theme for my habit-building goals.

Neva and Tower Defense

1. Yes, definitely doable, that's a little less weight per week than I've been losing before this.

2. Well, what I'm eating is probably slightly more relevant, but since I was already doing that, didn't seem like a fun challenge quest. The mile and pullup goals will help evaluate the muscle i'm building and the movement goal will help directly.

3. I have 1 do it or not, there is no try goal of moving at least a mile each day. I can certainly spare the time to do that and frankly am almost doing that anyway. The other 2 I set goals that i could potentially work on but fail. If i don't reach them, I expect I'll be close, and journey more important than the destination blah blah.

4. Yes. posting in battle log each day with my movement and str training if i do it that day. Going to do a mile run each week to see how that's coming.

5. all 3 goals can be graded in terms of a percentage though I expect to meet all 3.

6. I will still be able to move in some manner, though if i'm on crutches or something i might do less than a mile, but still every day. I don't really get sick much ever. A short term thing like a twisted ankle or hurt elbow would probably delay the pull-up or mile goals.

7. Yes, None.

8. No

9. Yes, though my schedule is changing dramatically in 1.5 weeks with a new job, but that should make it easier, not harder, though will require more will power.

10. I'm building 1 new habit (running a weekly mile), and reinforcing 2 existing habits that i want to be more consistent about (daily movement and regularly strength training).

Level 4 Lycan Warrior

Challenges: 4-Warrior, 3-Assassin, 2-Adventurer, 1-Recruit

Battlelog

Go ahead and laugh all you want to, I got my philosophy and I trust it like the ground. That's why my philosophy keeps me walking when I'm falling down -Ben Fold's Five "Philosophy"

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Main Quest: To manage my health and make the most of the body I have (I'm limited by a genetic disorder).

Yes, my main quest is reasonable and achievable.

My three quests and my lifestyle quest all build towards my main quest in small ways. Each quest has only one thing to focus on. My goals don't conflict with each other.

Goal 1: Rehab. Twice a day at home, unless my joints are swollen and I need to rest and ice.

This is realistic. Based on past physical therapy experience, I know twice a day is doable for me.

This can be tracked, but not measured. I'll track in a log.

This is pass/fail to some extent, but I consider the goal met if I take a day off because the rehab is pushing my ankle too far. I don't have a reward set.

I'll alter my goals as needed due to injuries.

Does not need to be modified due to holidays.

I do have the time.

Goal 2: Sleep. It's essential to healing, and I need to make it s priority. This will be measured by trying one tactic every night.

This is attainable.

I will consider this goal achieved if I do this 5 nights a week.

I'll track using a log.

Goal 3: Hydration. Continue experimentation on the proper balance of electrolyte drinks and water to get me close to hydrated. Measured by tracking what I'm drinking, making sure I get one high sodium meal a day, and keeping notes on how I feel.

This goal is probably not attainable due to a medical condition, but that condition requires that I try.

Life Quest: Do one kind thing for myself every day. This could be reading, working on a hobby, meditating, meeting with a friend, etc. One thing that makes me feel better about myself.

I think this is attainable. I will not be measuring this. The only point in tracking is so that I can see on paper that I am doing happy things.

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable? My main quest might take some time, but I think my quests for this 6 weeks are very SMART!

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? I tried to make sure i had 1 thing to focus on in each of the mini quests

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? I want to feel like im an athlete again, but am breaking down into 6 week mini goals. Like focusing on some basics for this 6 weeks.

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them? Using the forums and my calendar to track

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€? Grading my goals based on averages mostly (for meditation/sleep) and number of days a week for the workouts. It's the effort and the small things that make big differences

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? I think if i become injured I will have no issue re-evaluating how to do my goals with what limitations i have

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those? there is some wiggle room in my goals, being "active" doesn't mean a formal workout, which is great for the holidays, can take a quick walk and have it count. Also why i used average hours of sleep, since on occasion i stay up a little later, but then often will go to bed early the nxt night

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? no

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?My gym time is flexible, there are several classes that work depending on my schedule. Also trying to carve out 15 minuets before bed for the meditation, which should also help the getting to bed on time

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest? I'm trying to build small habits that will move me toward the overall healthy habits that I want to obtain. Small changes are longer lasting than huge ones

• Like 1

Try not, do or do not- Yoda

I posted my answers to the questions in my own thread here.

Level 5 Lycan Adventurer | Male, Age: 41 | STR 8 DEX 5 STA 6 CON 8 WIS 14 CHA 10

Nerd Fitness Challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5(redux)

Accountabilibuddies Groups:

Previous Accountabilibuddies Groups: The Wild Hunt, The Wild Hunt Rides Again,The Wild HuntThe Wild Hunt

TwinBear's Weight Loss : Starting Weight (235lbs), Current weight (200lbs), Goal weight (195lbs)

87.5%
87.5%
  1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?  My overall quest is achievable, as I was at my target weight for over 5 years before I gained 20 pounds in the space of two years.  I know my body will do that, I also recognize it will take a while.

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?  Yes, they build toward my main quest, and frankly they seem a bit lazy!  I don't think I'm asking too much.  They are all pretty self-explanatory.

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them?  My main goal is realistic, I just know that it will take awhile.  I didn't gain the weight in six weeks, after all :)

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?  I am tracking my food in MyFitnessPal, and I am tracking my gym visits and practice sessions in my personal calendar.  This also allows me to plan ahead!

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€?  I guess I need to put more thought into a grading scale.  I'll think about it and then update my thread.

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?  I should still be able to stick to the diet no matter what, and I should still be able to do some weights even if injured, but pretty much any injury would make rock climing impossible.  If the worst happens, I'll have to turn that into another day of weights.

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?  I really didn't, actually, so I'm glad you asked.  Thanksgiving is the only really hard thing.  I might just have to let that day be that day and stay clean before and after (no noshing on unhealthy leftovers!)

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another?  Not that I can tell.

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?  I have been planning ahead, putting things in my calendar so I know when I'm doing what.

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?  I think this counts as multiple habits that hopefully will have the result of helping my main quest!

Dantilla

Level 3? Bard/Assasssin,

Needs to update her skills

STR 5 | STA 2 | DEX 1 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 6

Trained Skills:

Perform:  1

Climb:  2

Current Challenge