• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PachaTisai

Pacha Tisai -- Assassinating all the things!!

*looks around and house and thinks about all the cleaning that needs to be done*

Oh, next week, I'll be scarce on the forum.  I'll still post here, but I may not do nearly as good of a job checking in on everyone else.  Adelrune gets in on Monday night and is staying for 10 days!!

• Like 4

Sorry guys. Kiss Pacha goodbye next week cause I'll be keeping him quite occupied.

giphy.gif

You're gonna make us all cry >.<... Just make sure he keeps working on his challenge while you're there!!

You're gonna make us all cry >.<... Just make sure he keeps working on his challenge while you're there!!

I promise to make sure he gets in plenty of workout time. And he loves cooking for me. He thinks I don't eat enough as is so he's going to be showing off all those new recipes he's been playing with. 

• Like 2

I promise to make sure he gets in plenty of workout time. And he loves cooking for me. He thinks I don't eat enough as is so he's going to be showing off all those new recipes he's been playing with. 

YAY!!! Then you guys have tons of fun :D!

My arms...I don't think they exist anymore...I have hands, but between the hands and shoulders it seems there is just jello....

Wall Plank (almost completely vertical): 5 minutes

Inverted Rows: 4/10

Pushups: 4/10

Tricep Dips: 4/10

Plank Get Ups: 3/10

Dumbbell Overhead Press: 4/10/50

Ball Slams: 4/10 (no, I did not break the new medicine ball.....yet)

Standard Planks: 4/0:30

Side Planks: 4/0:30 each side

Chin-ups: 4/10/assisted

Assassin Mini:  Waiting for a new one to be posted

Dai-Guirren Brigade:  40 Attack, 36 Defense, 48 Healing 

• Like 2

You've been busy while I was gone! Glad you're still moving so strong. That's what I like to see! That's the Pacha I know and love :D Good luck with insurance and have fun while Adelrune is visiting :)

• Like 1

Its Adelrune weekend, so have fun and make good choices! Haha!

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

Sadly we have to trudge through the weekend first. This is going to be the longest and slowest weekend ever, the clock refuses to move! Monday can't get here fast enough.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Alright, I have a workout to post, and a crow to make...workout first...

Rowing Machine: 2000M

Bench Press:  This was a weird one...bear with me here...

1/10/45

1/10/145

The next grouping was all one set...no break.  Just put the bar on the rack long enough for Phil to remove weight and keep going...

1/7/145

1/7/125

1/7/105

1/7/85

1/7/65

Phil removed weights after every set, and then we did this again...

1/10/105

1/10/85

1/10/65

1/10/45

This torched my arms and chest...made the rest of the workout even harder.

Incline Press: 5/10/65

Bent Over Rows: 4/10/25

1/10/35

Seated Medicine Ball Toss -- feet elevated: 4/20/20

Plank Jacks : 4/10

Russian Twists w/ medicine Ball: 4/10

Plank Row: 4/10/Resistance Band

Pull-ups: 4/10/Assisted

Ok, so now its time to crow.  Check out my progress bar in my signature.  I started out at a 42" waist with the goal to get to 34" by the end of the year.  Been stuck on 38" for a while now.  Not today.  I am happy to say that I am wearing size 36" jeans!!  I'm all kinds of excited.  It has been, easily, 15 years since I've been in a 36!

• Like 7

New milestones today!!  YAY!!

And, one potentially badly injured lady...

tumblr_n8ed9x7NPf1qzf5lyo1_500.gif

Well...maybe a little...

First, the milestones:

Overhead Press: 4/10/85

Deadlift: 4/10/150 (MILESTONE!!)

Pullups: 4/10/assisted

Wall Curls: 4/10/40

Mountain Climbers: 4/30

Bosu Ball Burpees: 4/10

One leg Situps: 4/10

Plank Knee Twist: 4/20

Now, for the bad.  While doing my burpees, in an area at least 15 sql ft with NO ONE AROUND ME, a lady decides to walk directly behind me.  And I didn't realize it.  

34e2dca5f6967bad622a8e8f4409fa0f04329b4c

Yup...kicked her right in the ankles.  At first, I thought Phil had dropped a sandbag on my back, and then I realized it was a human.  I helped her up, and apologized for not seeing her, and she starts screaming at me.  Phil looked her dead in the eye and told her it was her fault.  She asked for the director, and Phil smiled (he is...).  Needless to say, I feel like crap, but at the same time, there was a ton of room she could have walked around me to avoid this happening.  Situational awareness people.  It will save your ankles from getting horse kicked...

*le sigh*

Anyway, this is going to be the longest Monday EVER!!  Adelrune is at the airport right now, and will be travelling all day to get to Baseball Heaven.  

9 hours, 41 minutes and counting...

• Like 5