• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PachaTisai

Pacha Tisai -- Assassinating all the things!!

Man, what a weekend.  Not in the "worked real hard" kinda way, but in the "relaxed and just had fun while missing Adelrune" kinda way.

Saturday one of my best friends came over, and we drank amazing craft beer and played Call of Duty.  Can't help but get addicted to that game, but I'm not sure I like the person I am when I play it.  There is a massive amount of swearing...

Sunday, played some Final Fantasy and then FINALLY gave in and started playing Inquisition.  OMG!  The graphics are amazing.  Didn't get very far because of dishes and laundry, but still...I started.

All in all, it was a good food weekend.  Made a vat of paleo chili (this is essentially really meaty, spicy spaghetti sauce, lol) and ate it for several meals.  Didn't get meal planning done, but I need to get back to that.  Its so hard to smoke meat in the winter, because DAMN IT GOT COLD.  But, I think I can easily adjust my meals for the crock pot.

Today's workout:

Squats: 4/8/160

Ropes: 4/0:30 Seconds

Kettlebell Swings: 4/12/35

Rope pulls: 4/Phil (Trainer Phil held on to one side of the rope, while I "tug of war" style pulled him across the room)

Burpees: 4/10

Medicine Ball Tosses: 4/10/20 (seated with feet elevated)

Breakfast included my pre and post shakes, two scrambled eggs, and two pieces of bacon.

Lunch is going to be a grilled chicken salad.

Dinner will be the last of the chili.

Awesome job with the workouts and healthy food! I salute your hard work and dedication.

Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Like 3

Got in some pull-ups, a jog, and wall planks yesterday.  Ok, my wall planks are more wall-handstands these days, but still...

Today is a rest day.  If it warms up at all today, might go for a walk.  Need to fix the shower at the ex-wife's house, but that shouldn't take too long.  Then tonight, assuming the stars align, should get in a couple hours of skype time with Adelrune.

Work sucks, btw, but that's normal.  I REALLY need to find a non-office job.  It would be a whole lot easier, though, if I could find a non-office job that paid the same as my office job.  

Good-luck-gif.gif

• Like 6

Work sucks, btw, but that's normal.  I REALLY need to find a non-office job.  It would be a whole lot easier, though, if I could find a non-office job that paid the same as my office job.  

I totally agree with this!! but you knew that already... btw you're rocking it even if I'm lame and don't stop by to say so..

• Like 2

Woohoo! Made it over here :D

My apologies for being so late :nevreness:

But hey, looks like you've been doing quite well! And I'm glad you had fun with your friend :)

(Oh, and what Final Fantasy were you playing? So far, I've started on FF7, but I haven't made it past disk one [i think; it's on Steam so...])

Anyways, keep being awesome, and go kick some ass!!! :triumphant:

Pacha, you've been doing great last week :D your trainer sounds great, he really pushes you through your limits!

How have you been these past days?

Maybe when you're super awesomely fit and strong, you can become a personal trainer ;)

• Like 3

Pacha!! Oh Pacha!! Dont make us come stalk you through other means! Come update your thread, we want to know how you've been doing!

Week 6 finish strong!!

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 3

Hi there Pacha. I know it has been a while, but I'm throwing you a phoenix down so you can resurrect for the next challenge! Starts Jan 5th. Gogogogogogo!

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 3

I'm back.  I won't rehash what I put in my Battle Log, but short version is I let some inner demons convince me that being a recluse was the way to get through Christmas...

BUT, I'm back.  I have new goals for the year, and I'm going to take today to figure out how to map them to the current challenge.  I also need to get back in the habit of tracking my food, because I got really off that habit in the past month.  

Oh, and I'll announce it here, even though its on my Battle Log.  

Adelrune and I got engaged!!

I'll figure out the math to see where I stand for the last challenge today as well.

• Like 6