• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kzacher

The Rational Gaze

Oh my god surge is back? I have a 6 flot tall surge bottle.

This weekend was a no go food wise for me as well... and tonight wasn't much better.

Wow, SURGE... I remember that stuff!

I had pizza and wine this weekend and I missed my workout this morning due to sleeping through it, and after an insane work day I haven't got the mind or willpower to do it now, either. We'll both get back on it tomorrow.

surge is back lol

http://www.amazon.com/SURGE-12-16-FL-Cans/dp/B00M2OGS08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416312114&sr=8-1&keywords=surge&pebp=1416312116898

• Like 1

Yesterday has happened, time to make today suffer for it

truer words have never been spoken.

Sounds like you needed a rest. Drink some extra water and go into full beast mode tomorrow :-)

that's likely true. i crashed at like 900 on the dot last night. which is usually when i start trying to just wind down. now if only i could sleep the whole night through.

I think this speaks louder than any words I can write

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9YUx1041I

you are correct sir. the metal is always right

thanks for the push you guys :)

• Like 3

so how did yesterdays redemption go?

soooooo, about that

food i did decently on. ended up stuck at work for a long time. so i couldn't have made it to the gym in enough time to train so i didn't go to the gym. today i'll have to do a BW workout since i know i won't make it today already. 

darn it

not much you can do about it if you're at work, the good thing is you didn't miss the gym bitchin' out so it's all fine

I know there will be a patented Kzacher monster workout coming soon

• Like 1

darn it

not much you can do about it if you're at work, the good thing is you didn't miss the gym bitchin' out so it's all fine

I know there will be a patented Kzacher monster workout coming soon

lol patented? i'm not sure about all that

update for last night. since i worked late last night, again..., i did some body weight stuff. nothing major though

10 sets of squats

10 sets of pushups

and about 10 mins of shadowboxing... also hard with critters

and about 20 or so crunches before the dogs and cats vetoed the workout. 

sometimes you just gotta give in to critter love

• Like 4

I like pairing those two videos together, maybe a cats interrupting metal slayage video.  Heheheheh.

I can't do yoga with my cat around, she takes it as Kitty Fun Time and here let me roll around your feet and hands a lot.  Sheesh kitty I'm trying to GET STRONG HERE

• Like 2

I like pairing those two videos together, maybe a cats interrupting metal slayage video.  Heheheheh.

I can't do yoga with my cat around, she takes it as Kitty Fun Time and here let me roll around your feet and hands a lot.  Sheesh kitty I'm trying to GET STRONG HERE

haha i think we should make the cats inerrupting metal video. evil cuteness

i know right. 1 of the 2 cats at my place loves me and hates the world. so if she's being lovey you have to capitalize. plus, they love you, you gotta love em back.

4XQVon5.png

• Like 3

update for last night. since i worked late last night, again..., i did some body weight stuff. nothing major though

10 sets of squats

10 sets of pushups

and about 10 mins of shadowboxing... also hard with critters

and about 20 or so crunches before the dogs and cats vetoed the workout.

sometimes you just gotta give in to critter love

http://youtu.be/nizSDAh7orY

http://youtu.be/rhMfz4HrcEA

yeah my dog freaks if i do anything close too a workout, looks at me funny when i'm shadowboxing (or ko'ing invisible ninja's) too.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

yesterday some life things kept me from the gym after work. family obligations and what not. but, i would not be denied a workout! so i did the same boring prisoner workout i did the day before

10 sets of squats
10 sets of pushups
100 crunches

20 mins of shadowboxing

13 mins of stretching(admittedly my weakness, i should start doing more of this.... or yoga, i mean i already have broga pants[bro+yoga=broga])

major plus side, i get to go to band practice and jam after work :D

double dose of the same song

http://youtu.be/NGF5UtRsMT4

• Like 2

13 mins of stretching(admittedly my weakness, i should start doing more of this.... or yoga, i mean i already have broga pants[bro+yoga=broga])

Ah, but do you have the pets to interrupt?

Love your attitude of working out despite stuff happening (love the songs too, but that goes without saying). Mobility and stretching just don't seem to be stressed enough lately

• Like 1

Ah, but do you have the pets to interrupt?

Love your attitude of working out despite stuff happening (love the songs too, but that goes without saying). Mobility and stretching just don't seem to be stressed enough lately

oh yeah, 2 cats and 2 dogs. as soon as i hit the floor for pushups or situps they think it's play/attack time.

thanks man, you do your fair share of working out despite life, so i figured i should try and keep up :P

it truly isn't stressed enough. i've never been terribly flexible, something i want to change at least a little.

I just wanna say, don't google "broga pants".  You're gonna see butts.  

I used to be extremely mobile and it's kind of funny (in a sad way) now how much of it I'd lost... I'll try to do stretches I used to do with no problem and have pretty lackluster results.  Ugh, aging.

• Like 1

I just wanna say, don't google "broga pants".  You're gonna see butts.  

I used to be extremely mobile and it's kind of funny (in a sad way) now how much of it I'd lost... I'll try to do stretches I used to do with no problem and have pretty lackluster results.  Ugh, aging.

you mean broga pants are really a thing? man, i thought i was starting something new lol

yeah, i have never been flexible... not even a little bit. it's kinda sad really..... 

• Like 1

time to grade last week. i only made time for 2 workouts, i know, i suck. Diet was meh, so that said, i give myself a C overall.

here's to kicking this weeks ass

• Like 2

Broga pants? Why? why would such a thing exist. Well done on the "prison" workout, it can be easy to.just call the day a wash if you.cant get to the gym.

• Like 1

it's a MM kinda day indeed. 

Broga pants? Why? why would such a thing exist. Well done on the "prison" workout, it can be easy to.just call the day a wash if you.cant get to the gym.

they're really just male compression pants/rash guards. but i'm trying not to fool myself. let's call em what they are. i'll probably end up doing a few more prison workouts. this week. 

My cat tears up my yoga mat if I leave it out...

Broga pants... oh boy...

What stretches do you focus on? I find myself gEttinger bored and half assing them...

just generic stuff really. toe touch(low shin touch lol) pulling toes to stretch hammies, side lunge stretch(no idea of the name), heel on something about heel level and lean forward to grab foot. child's pose, warrior pose 1 and 2, and a few others. i'm not a big fan of stretching. i just hold for roughly ten seconds and try to do each side to make sure things are even. nothing spectacular

• Like 1