• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kzacher

The Rational Gaze

Yea... have you tried the couch stretch before? It. Freakin. Kills.

I think my issue is that I don't hold the stretch long enough... or something.

i'm not sure if i know what the couch stretch is actually lol

update:

last night i did my prison workout. but to stave off boredom did rounds instead of just sets and reps. so, i downloaded a round timer and set it for 00:45 work, 00:15 rest and did 10 rounds.... as follows

1: squats

2: pushups

3: squats

4: pushups

5: squats

6: gallon jug of water rows

7: gallon jug of water rows

8: curls

9: squats

10: push ups

then i did 3 3:00 rounds of shadowboxing with 00:30 break between rounds.... scaring my critters as usual in the process. other than the shadowboxing, i think they've become accustomed to my home workouts.

100 crunches forgot to stretch. 

don't quote me on this, but i think i'm starting to miss burpees...... i'm sure that feeling will flee once i do them again.

• Like 3

I think you need some cheez balls to calm down and get your head straight.

4605895298_43b70c86f7_z.jpg

(gosh i miss them so bad)

le gasp!!!! you evil temptress...

but seriously, those things are delicious. 

• Like 1

so did 5 sets of this 300 workout last night. followed by 3 3:00 rounds of shadowboxing with only 00:15 rest between rounds. took 00:30 between sets of the workout

Nice, like that workout.

All the 300 exercises I've seen involve pull ups in rediculous quantities. Good to see one that doesnt. May have to try this one out tomorrow.

• Like 3

I don't know why BW workouts are somehow less boring when they are on a Neila Rey sheet, but somehow it's true. They suddenly become a huge challenge to turn yourself into a spartan warrior or superhero or whatever.

Impressed that you made it through those sets with only :30 of rest.

• Like 2

so did 5 sets of this 300 workout last night. followed by 3 3:00 rounds of shadowboxing with only 00:15 rest between rounds. took 00:30 between sets of the workout

Darn, 5 sets and only half a minute rest inbetween, that's insane! Great job!! :D

JFC Level 3 on those is 7 sets.  I'd surely be dead..

I already am at Level 1 for sure  :highly_amused: 

Metalocalypse!! ♥  :encouragement:

• Like 2

Nice, like that workout.

All the 300 exercises I've seen involve pull ups in rediculous quantities. Good to see one that doesnt. May have to try this one out tomorrow.

i was quite surprised by the no pullups as well. though, i should probably start doing them as i've never been able to do more than a handful. can probably only do 1 or 2 now.

I don't know why BW workouts are somehow less boring when they are on a Neila Rey sheet, but somehow it's true. They suddenly become a huge challenge to turn yourself into a spartan warrior or superhero or whatever.

Impressed that you made it through those sets with only :30 of rest.

i know right!. i think it's just not as fun developing your own BW program... plus, as you said, "i can be a Spartan with this!?!? i'm in"

Darn, 5 sets and only half a minute rest inbetween, that's insane! Great job!! :D

I already am at Level 1 for sure  :highly_amused: 

Metalocalypse!! ♥  :encouragement:

Dethklok is awesome. i saw them live, well in a manor of speaking

• Like 4

weekly recap:

so, never got my third workout in after eating on thanksgiving, my family does lunch. and i overate, but that was the only meal i had all day. but i did have some beer. so 2 workouts and pretty decent on food... C+? yeah, that sounds good.

today will be crazy and i'll be working late so i'm likely going to do the 300 workout again... probably three times this week. i miss my gym and my teammates, i'm sure they'll kick my ass when i get back :P it's looking like i'll be gone a full month by that time. 

• Like 2