Thinking about Future Skywalker

Skywalker

AIM: To be considered to Future Skywalker - who will be hiking and cycling and camping in New Zealand after the end of this challenge.

I generally don't like to think - eat well now because I'm going on holiday in six weeks - but I'm going on holidays in six weeks!

I want to consider being nice to Future Me as an incentive to not be side tracked by stressful days or sweets.

Goals:

Exercise - keep moving.

Five exercise sessions per week.

This is pretty much dialled in - I have three sessions booked in with work colleagues and a weekend ride or hike so I should manage to hit 5 per week.

Food - Hit the metrics

1. log food

2. try and keep 1/3 metrics for protein, fat and carbs

3. menu plan/log in advance to minimise unplanned food

Mindfulness - accountability

1. Declare food goals with 2 real people

2. Post regularly and don't go missing

Super Goal - Sugar free

Something I've been challenged with in the past - not looking for perfection - just counting the sugar free days

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Retry stressful at work. Would settle down by next week.

Food logged today and tomorrow. Expecting a junky day tomorrow but logged what I think is reasonable.

No food after dinner. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skywalker

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Work is nuts with the end of year stuff happening. Be kind to yourself and don't let perfect be the enemy of good! 

Yes, you can walk Parkrun and some people do it with dogs and strollers (ok some are behind me but some can still run and finish ahead! it really doesn't matter. :)

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

I spent the weekend hiking at the Grampians. Did two good hikes and by calves/shins are feeling the uneven track. The. When I got home I managed to put my back out.i have been nursing a back twinge that is now a full spasm where I can bearly lift my leg. I hope it settles down overnight after some more dugs.

Good weekend anyway!

Skywalker

Not really hitting goals so I thought at least if check in and not go missing.

Dialling up the hiking to get ready for milford track.

Going for a short hike tomorrow morning and trying out some newish boots. Deciding if to wear these boots in or wear my hiking shoes that I wear just about everywhere. The shoes have the advantage of being able to cycle in but some bruised toes have me wondering if there past their best.

Trying to dial in the eating. I'm going back to planning food. Another long week at work but over the worst of it.

Skywalker

I'm feeling on track after a good weekend. 8km hike and 28km ride and thoughtful food choices.

Now let's see if I can keep it up during the week!

Skywalker

Ha ha, posting in my old thread - sometimes tapatalk gets me lost!

I've had a really good week but the last three days have been horrid. I'm here to fess up!

Skywalker