Musuku

Fit Intro:
As a kid, I sucked at everything sport related and was known at my school for failing almost every time on P.E. The last couple of years I have discovered that I actually do love to push my body, but that I'm not a fan of team sports. I love dancing, yoga and strength training(free weights and body weight).

Nerd Life Intro:
I recently graduated as an Android and Java Developer, but still taking on extra courses like JavaScript. Programming is computers + puzzles and therefor awesome. I love reading fantasy and scifi and playing RPG's like WoW and Divinity (it's Belgian!). Civ V is another favorite (and The Sims, but sssh). My gaming skills are not nearly what I want them to be but I enjoy myself. I also love drawing, painting (both mostly nudes) and spending way too much time on Tumblr.

Main quest: A nicer face
I have always had pretty problematic skin and it is mostly my own fault. I have troubles sitting still and one of the things I do is touch my face all of the time, this causes my skin to break out and off course I can't stay away from those spots either... The circle continues.

count: 2 for CHA for progress

Missions:

• Clean: Every morning I will clean my face with water and apply tonic and day cream. Every evening I will clean my face with coconut oil.
    count: 2 for STA for doing this every day

• Don't touch: I am only allowed to touch my skin when I'm doing one of the above routines.
    count: 3 for CON

• More new faces: Last New Year I got a large easel from my parents and although I choose this present myself it still hasn't left its' box. I love painting but I don't do it often enough and it's a shame. Therefor I challenge myself to make at least 3 new paintings on my easel in the next 6 weeks.
    count: 3 for WIS

Life quest: Get a job and move out
First job, then move out, so this mostly means applying for a lot of jobs, creating stuff to add to my resume and improving my skills  
count: 3 for CHA, 2 for looking for jobs, 1 if I actually get one

Side quest:
Create my own android app and publish it in the store
I didn't finish it last challenge, so I'm doing this again.
count: 2 point for WIS

Motivation:
tumblr_lisvs88DIw1qi2fc6o1_500.png
I want to be amazed by what my body is capable of, what I am capable of. I want to proof that I am not lazy and that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. This will be a serious challenge of persistence but I like challenges! Why be less when you can be more?

tumblr_n3o7d45IUU1szcbyvo1_500.gif

Important notes:

• "You tag this with fatloss but I see no fatloss related missions?" I am continuing this pvp and will post progress on that here as well.
  • "What about your flexibility? No more scary gifs?" I love training my flexibility but it is has become a habit instead of a challenge. When I post about what I did that day a report on my human snake progress and some gifs might still be included.
  • Like 2

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Great challenge!

Really interested to hear about how the coconut oil is working for you. I have rosacea and I mostly try and keep it in check by not using anything on my face (apart from Nivea super sensitive moisturiser). Would love to find something for cleansing that doesn't make things worse.

• Like 1

Forever Respawning Rebel

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Previous challenges: 01, 02

"Just sitting here on the corner of awesome and bombdiggity..." - unknown

Great challenge!

Really interested to hear about how the coconut oil is working for you. I have rosacea and I mostly try and keep it in check by not using anything on my face (apart from Nivea super sensitive moisturiser). Would love to find something for cleansing that doesn't make things worse.

I'll keep you posted.

The good thing about coconut oil is that if it doesn't work on my face I can always use the rest of it for baking. I would not recommend that with Nivea.

• Like 2

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Awesome challenge! What kind of app are you developing? Or is it your secret idea? ;)

Great challenge!

I use baby oil.

• Like 2

Yikes, I think I Might explode if I tried the no touching my face challenge! I am always touching my face. It should help with breakouts though. Interested to see  if it helps.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I'll keep you posted.

The good thing about coconut oil is that if it doesn't work on my face I can always use the rest of it for baking. I would not recommend that with Nivea.

Hahahaha, homemade Nivea cookies. Yummers. 

Awesome challenge! What kind of app are you developing? Or is it your secret idea? ;)

I use baby oil.

Good call. I'll give that a go.

I've also used olive oil in the past which worked fine, but I'd rather smell like coconut or baby methinks.

Forever Respawning Rebel

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Previous challenges: 01, 02

"Just sitting here on the corner of awesome and bombdiggity..." - unknown

Yikes, I think I Might explode if I tried the no touching my face challenge! I am always touching my face. It should help with breakouts though. Interested to see if it helps.

Almost every time I start touching my face now mc hammer's can't touch this start playing in my head, no joke. It really helps.
  • Like 1

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

I'll keep you posted.

I love your baking backup plan. I've also got an issue with picking at my skin, although I do it more with my arms than face. Good luck.

Fiddle

My Challege:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56499-fiddle-on-get-back-on-track-again/

• Like 1

Karen

Otherwise know as Fiddle

Current Challenge

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108280-fiddle-eats-less-and-fiddles

Past Challenges:

Jan 2016, Feb 2016, March 2016April 2016, May 2016June/July2016, July/August 2016, Sept/Oct 2016, Nov 2016, May 2017

I use baby oil.

A to-do app specifically for recurring tasks. It is based on these challenges, including progress bars that you would be able to post here (or email, facebook, etc). You would be able to say "I want to do [task] every [day/week/...] until [end date]".

I know that there are a lot of to-do list apps already, but it more an exercise than something I would sell :)

I love your baking backup plan. I've also got an issue with picking at my skin, although I do it more with my arms than face. Good luck.

Fiddle

My Challege:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56499-fiddle-on-get-back-on-track-again/

It is my arms as well, but I'm just going to start with my face.

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

fellow Belgian rebel i will keep in eye on you ^^ i'm sure you'll do fine :)

• Like 1

Level 10 Bleu Gardien Assassin of the Lanomia Clan

Buddhist, Traceur, Martial Artist, Assassin, Templar

Strenght: 22 Constitution: 9 Dexterity: 4 Wisdom: 12 Stamina: 11 Charisma: 5
- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Bodbot has updated its' analyze pages and the statistics geek in me is loving it. Here are some screenshots of the training analysis.

jcGv55D.png

BTKBDiI.png

The size of the circles represents how much time you spend on that kind of exercise and if you click on a smaller circle you get more specific statistics.

VJtBZWA.png

Week 1.5 update:

1. Clean: I forgot to take my products and oils with me when I stayed over at my boyfriends' place this weekend and two days ago I had to stay there again unexpectedly. 14/18 = 77,78%

I do my best but it is hard and sometimes I fail. However, I went from 2 mayor sessions a day to 2 in over a week, so I am pretty pleased with my progress.

3. New faces: I haven't painted yet, but the progress has started in my head. Picking a subject and colors, that kind of thing.

• Like 1

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Yesterday's workout = today's soreness

Barbell Bench Press
8 kg x 16 reps
18 kg x 12 reps
24 kg x 8 reps
28 kg x 10 reps63
30 kg x 9 reps

Barbell Rear Lunge
2 x 26 kg x 8 reps

Decline Push-Up
2 x 8 reps
Notes
Feet on bench

One-Leg Body Weight Glute Bridge
3 x 8 reps

one-arm resistance band chest press
4 x 8 x medium band

Body Weight Inverted Row (Let Me Ups)
4 x 8 reps
  • Like 1

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

looking good musuku ^^ keep up the great work :)

• Like 1

Level 10 Bleu Gardien Assassin of the Lanomia Clan

Buddhist, Traceur, Martial Artist, Assassin, Templar

Strenght: 22 Constitution: 9 Dexterity: 4 Wisdom: 12 Stamina: 11 Charisma: 5
- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Thank you all so much <3

Everything is going well on my skin care missions, I should get started soon on my paintings, the life goal requires more patience, but most of all...

My app is almost finished! And I learned so much already!

aaaaaaaaaaaaagh yes

it's my baby

It is now in alpha testing and if anyone wants to be one of the lab rats: join the google group

Note that it is still a pretty rough version, it definitely needs more work and I have barely started on the looks (don't expect any fancy colors).

• Like 1

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%