Mdowning pushes through

Yay for yummy food and a new PR on squats!!!

I feel like there should be a system where you submit your new PRs and you get a surprise in the mail. Anyways if there was that system I would totally sign you up for it. Congratz! :D

Thanks!

And breakwheel sign me up twice!

Because...

11/18

1)PLP done!

2) paleo eats

Breakfast: coffee

Lunch: taco bell, cuz I was meeting an estranged family member, but I got a chicken salad with rice and beans and 2 shredded chicken tacos

Dinner: Chinese food again. Lol

Chicken and mixed veggies with rice

3) really not doing this well

And now, I hit a new PR for Deadlift today!

3x5 @ 250lbs!

• Like 2

11/19

1) PLP done (@3am, but I'm counting it)

2) paleo eats

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with sausage, peppers, onions

Lunch: primal pizza casserole

Dinner: beef and cabbage stew.

Then a patient bought us pizza...

3) stayed really busy so didn't get any stretching done

11/20

1) PLP day 12 done

2) paleo eats

Breakfast: coffee

lunch: Mexican chicken rice bowl. Chicken, rice, salsa, pico, lettuce, fajita veggies, and jalapeño

Dinner: beef and cabbage stew

3) took an extra 10 minutes post workout to stretch.

also, ANOTHER PR!

I didn't want to workout at all yesterday but I forced myself to to anyways. Complaining the whole drive to the gym and the warm up. When I started my squats I decided I didn't feel like doing 5x5 so I started relatively low and decided to do sets of 5 or failure, upping weight by 5 each set.

Results:

165 x5

170 x5

175 x5

180 x5

185 x4

190 x3

195 x2

200 x1 <<<epic quest level up!!!

• Like 1

11/21

1) PLP day 12. Complete

2) paleo eats

Breakfast: black coffee

Lunch: work put on a chili cook off. I ate. A lot. Then they had cornbread. I live cornbread. It wasn't the healthiest thing I've eaten.

Dinner: chicken with mixed veggies and some rice.

3) nope. Perhaps I should rethink this?

11/22

1) PLP day 13. Nailed it

2) paleo eats.

Breakfast: scramble with sausage, peppers, and onion

Lunch: primal pizza casserole

Dinner: paleo chicken tortilla soup

3) did some light stretching after my PLP. Work has been crazy since I'm doing so much overtime I'm finding that when I have downtime, I much prefer to relax or nap.

Fun EMS work story time!

So, I was working an overtime shift yesterday (11/21) and my typical day is pretty boring. Lots of drunks either college kids who party too hard or homeless people who just don't care l, but nothing really interesting. Turns out, I need to work overtime during the day more often. Pics from my OT shift:

66c748041f8e8f83d65278c59ba7c74b.jpg

post-20223-14167243407427_thumb.jpg

Quick update!

PLP: 11/23-11/24 Done

Paleo: 11/23-11/25 not done well

Stretching: 11/23 no, 11/24 some extra post-workout stretches

Also, if anyone here is I nterested they posted the CNF2015 site so you can put down a deposit to save your spot for next year.

camp.nerdfitness.com

Holy holiday derailment!!!

So, thanksgiving completely threw me off everything. Poor diet, skipped workouts, etc.week 3 was a bust.

Now to start the second half of the challenge, I'm debating something. To pick up my PLP where I left off (day 17), to start all over, or to try something else all together. No ideas what I would do, but it's an idea.

I'm back to my paleo foods today, and workouts are planned for tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm getting myself back on track. I'm ready to finish this strong!

• Like 1

Holy holiday derailment!!!

So, thanksgiving completely threw me off everything. Poor diet, skipped workouts, etc.week 3 was a bust.

Now to start the second half of the challenge, I'm debating something. To pick up my PLP where I left off (day 17), to start all over, or to try something else all together. No ideas what I would do, but it's an idea.

I'm back to my paleo foods today, and workouts are planned for tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm getting myself back on track. I'm ready to finish this strong!

on-the-wagon.jpg

I say keep going as if Thanksgiving was in its own time bubble and doesn't count on this timeline!!