• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Oramac

Oramac's Super Not-Challenge Challenge

Thanks guys. I'm going to go ahead and post my between-Challenge workouts here just to keep track of them.  

So yesterday went really well too.  DL/Bench/Squats.  I'd planned to do some other work, but ran out of time.  Taking 2 minutes rest between sets of DL really eats into time for other stuff!!  

DL 5x5 @ 215!!  I grabbed the wrong weights and put 215 on the bar by accident, but thought, "what the hell, give it a shot".  Full 5x5 with no pain at all.  Felt great actually.  So that's cool.  

Bench 5x5 @ 135.  Same as last time.  It's not easy, but I can do it confidently without a spotter.  Which is good since sometimes I'm the only person in the whole gym.  

Squat 5x5 @ 105.  I thought about adding weight to this one but decided against it.  I'm doing good just adding 5 pounds very slowly, so I'm going to try to stick with that.  

• Like 1

Awesome work, exceeding goals and only missing one workout!  Also on sticking to your budget.  If you budget like you work out, you'll be ahead in no time!

• Like 1

seems we have similar goals. i'll be here to pester you to get in the g@#&**^% gym

Thanks man!  Although this was my previous challenge.  I forgot to change my sig.  Current challenge is here.  Though you're still more than welcome to pester me to get my arse into the gym! 

Thanks man!  Although this was my previous challenge.  I forgot to change my sig.  Current challenge is here.  Though you're still more than welcome to pester me to get my arse into the gym! 

i will pester on any thread you have haha

• Like 1