• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zendikara

Laning like a boss LF support

Hi all!

I'm just joining this group to find individuals with mutual interest in the game League of Legends, that can kick butt in life.. AND IN GAME! I've been playing for a couple years on and off, and am a great marksmen.

Any takers willing to accept the challenge to support each other to stay fit, and roll some lanes together?

I've actually never done a ranked game, I just play for fun. If I was to do ranked, I'd want a set group to play with so it's consistent.  Feel free to add me, same name as on here.

This is copied from my progress report on my challenge :P Too lazy to type it out haha.. but it's going really great!! Only downfall is I ate that hotdog. and have eaten a few cookies :P

I've started working on a crochet wash cloth while sitting down watching a Television series, which is something that I have recently found that I thoroughly enjoy.. and it does wonders as a stress reliever for me.  I also picked up my guitar for the first time in awhile, and started learning the song: Try-Colbie Caillet (however you spell her name)

Did some Core and strength training on Monday, and forgot how much I enjoy weight lifting. Have grown a new love for it!

I did not write in my journal but I did start writing a letter to mail out, which in my eyes still counts.. as it was more the "writing" in general to strengthen those muscles... and get my mind going, which thinking about recent events is a great thing for me to do as I have a terrible memory.

I ate good on Monday, and today I didn't do so well as I ate a Costco hot dog (this is the first one I've had in a good 3 years or so, and never happens..but no excuses!) did eat borsch for lunch, yum!

I haven't posted an ad up for my truck as of yet.. but I made the first step in creating a rough draft for my truck, and also calling to see how much is left owing on my loan.. now when I sell if, I know how much is a minimum I can sell it for to pay out the lien :)

I'm here! I found youuuu~

I'm Kitty Fantastico on League and while I say I'm level 15, I hadn't played in about a year until about two months ago. Usually in winter, my brother, his wife, me and a few friends will stay up late playing bots and sometimes each other and getting rowdy on our headsets.

I am always up for more accountability buddies and more League friends!

• Like 1

I'm Kitty Fantastico on League and while I say I'm level 15, I hadn't played in about a year until about two months ago. Usually in winter, my brother, his wife, me and a few friends will stay up late playing bots and sometimes each other and getting rowdy on our headsets.

And who am I to deny thy lovely twinsie accountability status? consider it done -flicks the wand- oh wait.. I am not a wizard, I am an assassin! -pulls out thy sword-   Happy to have you here, and meet your acquaintence! I'm a bottom dweller myself, and perhaps this weekend I shall log on and add you Miss Kitty! <3 I have a headset, although I never use it.. ususally play music while pwning.

I have been known to get over excited and pull a Leroy Jenkins. :tongue:

'Tis only acceptable if you run right past the opposing team to ensure that they have the "WTF" look on their faces.. and charge. LOL. And of course, in real life you need to have a baseball bat in your hands and charge while you have your champion on auto run. ahah

• Like 1

This is copied from my progress report on my challenge :tongue: Too lazy to type it out haha.. but it's going really great!! Only downfall is I ate that hotdog. and have eaten a few cookies :tongue:

haha I totally understand. Sounds like you are off a great start though! I know what you mean by having terrible memory. If I don't write something down, I will forget fast! Also, never make a mistake of telling me something while I am doing something like playing league. I will instantly forget as soon as I die or get into a middle of a team fight. Now that you mention hotdogs, It made me start thinking about the hotdogs that they have at Sam's Club! They are so good, but NOPE not eating one. Gotta stay healthy! My stomach usually doesn't agree with me eating that anyways. What's most important is that you get right back on track even if you don't do well for one meal! The short summary of my progress, because I am too lazy to even copy and paste, is I am doing well on my goals, but I am thinking about changing my diet goal to something more similar to yours instead of just cutting out fried foods, because fried foods isn't my biggest problem.

Oh! someone new! Hi,  It is is very nice to meet you!! I will probably add you both on league sometime today. Maybe we can all play a bot game one day together haha. I am sure it would be fun. I need more league friends! When I am play league, my downfall is that I go on a clicking mouse spree and smashing buttons spree and still not get the kill lol.

haha I totally understand. Sounds like you are off a great start though! I know what you mean by having terrible memory. If I don't write something down, I will forget fast! Also, never make a mistake of telling me something while I am doing something like playing league. I will instantly forget as soon as I die or get into a middle of a team fight. Now that you mention hotdogs, It made me start thinking about the hotdogs that they have at Sam's Club! They are so good, but NOPE not eating one. Gotta stay healthy! My stomach usually doesn't agree with me eating that anyways. What's most important is that you get right back on track even if you don't do well for one meal! The short summary of my progress, because I am too lazy to even copy and paste, is I am doing well on my goals, but I am thinking about changing my diet goal to something more similar to yours instead of just cutting out fried foods, because fried foods isn't my biggest problem.

Oh! someone new! Hi,  It is is very nice to meet you!! I will probably add you both on league sometime today. Maybe we can all play a bot game one day together haha. I am sure it would be fun. I need more league friends! When I am play league, my downfall is that I go on a clicking mouse spree and smashing buttons spree and still not get the kill lol.

I'm terrible for remembering things.. my house is filled with randomly placed colored sticky notes. Like for example.. I do a 30 second plank every time I used the washroom which is often due to my poor bladder form all my surgeries. And in the bathroom downstairs which I use int he evenigns most of the time I have did you do you squats? lol. I'm huge on simple goals that have a diversity of ways to succeed.. as I find if I put one goal such as sleeping 8 hours every night.. If I were to sleep 7:59 that to me is still a failure. And then I let myself down, so I've learned to diversify my goals =)

And lets do it!! Pwn some bots together!! When do you guys usually play?? And what timezone are you in?? My bf works tomorrow from 6:00am-2:00pm MST

I'm terrible for remembering things.. my house is filled with randomly placed colored sticky notes. Like for example.. I do a 30 second plank every time I used the washroom which is often due to my poor bladder form all my surgeries. And in the bathroom downstairs which I use int he evenigns most of the time I have did you do you squats? lol. I'm huge on simple goals that have a diversity of ways to succeed.. as I find if I put one goal such as sleeping 8 hours every night.. If I were to sleep 7:59 that to me is still a failure. And then I let myself down, so I've learned to diversify my goals =)

And lets do it!! Pwn some bots together!! When do you guys usually play?? And what timezone are you in?? My bf works tomorrow from 6:00am-2:00pm MST

I would use sticky notes myself, but I don't think my parents would appreciate that many sticky notes around the house! I need a lot of them!

I usually play between 3:00pm - 2:00am EST so that's 1:00pm - 12:00am MST. Though I can always get on a little earlier! On the weekends however, no time is guaranteed haha.

I added you as well!

Hey team!

Not part of your group, but just wanted to drop by quick and let you know that people not even in your group are cheering you on! GET IT!

Female-Fitness-Motivation144.jpg

Thanks for the support! The more cheering the better <3

Logged in and friended you both :D And then played a rather crappy two games rushing bottom with a few too many beers in me...

nonsense deary.. no such thing as too many beers!

Hey team!

Not part of your group, but just wanted to drop by quick and let you know that people not even in your group are cheering you on! GET IT!

Thanks for the support! With that being said, it is National Respawn DaySo in case you guys have fallen off the wagon like me, today is a new day! I am giving you all Zilean's Ult (you know the one that respawns you in case you are about to die). We can do it!

Doing better, that respawn really helped thanks a bunch!! Getting back on track this week, and going to push everything really hard at completion not quality/quantity.  We need to all get together online sometime and roll out our skilllllzzz!! I haven't been online much recently as life has been insanely busy and in the way, but thinking this weekend I am due for some or sometime this week in the evening (8pm MST)