• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Batwoman

Mini-Challenge #3: Push Back Plymouth

Heyyyyy Sleuths. It's that time of week again.

Plymouth Rock has gone missing! Stolen by none other than the gal with the giant guns (arm guns, that is), Eartha Brute. That's one strong lady who is only getting stronger. She took that rock from right under our noses with no more than a grunt, nor a bead of sweat.

EB.jpg?t=1312583243

Well, we need to get it back! Obviously, we can't let this historic landmark remain in the hands of crooks on the week of American Thanksgiving (United States of American Thanksgiving?).

We last saw Brute in Cape Cod doing some overhead pushes with the rock.

It's your job to go find her and push that rock back to where it belongs!

Good Luck

THE RULES:

Happy Push-Ups-giving Assassins. Any variation of push-up will suffice.

We need 1000 push-ups to push Plymouth Rock all the way back to Plymouth.

There’s a spreadsheet to tally your pushes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRF-L4WRBVYjnx6sAWjEzadcqCSS1DbxPJcysMAjFPw/edit?usp=sharing

Along the way there will be some challenges within the challenge so stay alert and subscribe to this thread for updates.

Other rules:

- Mini-challenges are not mandatory, feel free to ignore this one if you don't want to participate. Don't let mini-challenge hinder your own goals.

- If you're not sure how to register something, post it here.

- If you already have some kind of push-up in your challenge, then yes! It counts for both

- Keep it simple!

- Don't hurt yourself!

Every sleuth who competes in this mini-challenge gets +1 STR for helping to capture Eartha Brute and getting back Plymouth Rock!

Assassins, remember to be safe and have fun!

• Like 2

Fun! We went and saw Plymouth Rock on vacation and were shocked by how small it really is. I always pictured it as a big huge boulder. Instead it is just a medium size rock. Kind of disappointing. Wondering if maybe we should just let Eartha Brute have it and bring in a real boulder? ;) 

• Like 1

Added in a measly 10, I am soooooooooo tired from bench press these days that push-ups are a real challenge!  Thanks for making me do them!!!!

I'll do a few more tonight in aerial warm-up. ^_^

1000 definitely seems too low. I predict a sub-24-hour victory.

In fact, just checked the spreadsheet. 500 in 6 hours. I actually think 5000 is a better target for these. We have a LOT of people doing these as part of their regular workouts, and a lot of strong people who can easily bust out a few hundred over the course of a week. (Hell, even I can manage 500+ in a week, though not sure if I will manage that this week, as it's wearing me down over time.)

1000 definitely seems too low. I predict a sub-24-hour victory.

In fact, just checked the spreadsheet. 500 in 6 hours. I actually think 5000 is a better target for these. We have a LOT of people doing these as part of their regular workouts, and a lot of strong people who can easily bust out a few hundred over the course of a week. (Hell, even I can manage 500+ in a week, though not sure if I will manage that this week, as it's wearing me down over time.)

Predicting lower numbers due to a rather large non-exercise oriented holiday in the States.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Omg you guys. I just decided to try doing normal push ups instead of "girl" push ups and I DID FOUR IN A ROW AAAH! I feel like I could maybe even have done more! But I am at work and try not to sneakily do anything that is going to have me breathing heavily because awkward. I shall try later!

• Like 6