Respawn, respawn, hit head against the wall and respawn again

I keep thinking, "it really shouldn't be this difficult!" I keep falling off the wagon, and getting back on and rinse and repeating. Never making any progress, and lucky if I can be consistent for longer than two weeks. I joined the academy, knowing that it was the path I wanted to take to be successful, and I can't even get past writing down what I eat before eating. It isn't even difficult to do, but I can't even seem to do it every day.

That being said, I really connected to this idea of respawning, and so I am. And I will respawn as many times as I need to in order to be successful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can relate to falling off the wagon and constantly being temped to go to the "dark side." But, we must "respawn" so that we can show the world what we're made of and become the best version of ourselves. Good health is not merely about physical appearance; it's about obtaining inner and outer wellness. So, get back on track and keep on fighting! 

"Don't trade what you want most of all for what you want in the moment." 

Fall off wagon, rise, repeat.  We're not becoming perfect over here, but we are training ourselves to rise faster!  Difficulties will always come, we will get knocked down even when we feel like we're strong, but we learn to rise.  And repeat.

beee46d0b99a2ecba483f18cdbc90bd2.jpg

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes