Respawn to the real world

I've been spending too much time playing make belief in Minecraft.  It is easier to get the tools you need there.  It is easier to get food.  It is easier to kill the things that are bugging you.  It is easier to explore the world.  Easier to build a house and/or renovate.  Easier (and cheaper) to fly. 

I've been trying to get away from the frustrations in my life.  Rats/mice in the house and chicken coops.  Yet another winter with little money. Second day of the month and already into overdraft. Job situation here is sooooooo limited. We no longer have bus service out here. The house is in varying stages of renovation.  (We bought this house to tear down... it's in that bad of shape... but yet 4.5 years later we're still here.)  

Blah....

I've been in the process of respawning over the last few days.  I've set a few new long term goals.  It's the day-to-day goals that are very challenging.  

I'm going to attempt an extra challenging workout tomorrow.  

Time to regenerate (sleep) for the night.  Tomorrow is a new day!

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

Our house has been invaded by ants, which my cats are worthless against.  Maybe cats would help with mice though? 

Your Minecraft world might be easier for building / hunting but maybe there's inspiration there to use for building simple daily quests?  Like gathering wood/materials, doing one 8 bit square worth of construction, killing/trapping 1 rodent, etc.?  I admit a guilty revelry after fighting off five waves of ant invaders in one weekend.

• Like 1

"For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike.  When you are the anvil, bear - when you are the hammer, strike.". - Edward Markham

Yeah,  hate ants.  Blah

I have two cats.  They've helped a bit, but not enough. 

Thanks for the Minecraft/Real life idea.  I'll have to play with that idea and see what I can work out.   :playful:

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb