Hi awesome human beings, superheroes, and beastfolks

I am back! I am fighting a big boss in this game-- been busy with work that slowly, I skip workouts one by one. Then I start eating desserts again.

But it's national respawn day. (3 minutes left) so I am bouncing back!

I promise to get back in the commitment and make health my priority. 7 hours sleep, 4 times of work out a week, and less than 3 desserts a week.

I also promise that I will get all the work done on time, before new year!

Thanks everyone in advance for supporting. :)

• Like 3

Beginning stat: measured on a morning,

Chest: 35" (No! I lost 2 inches in chest)

Hips: 36" (2 inches loss in hips may not be a bad thing-- is it sad that as a man, my hips are bigger than my chest?)

Waist: 32.5" of droopy paunch.

Arms: 12"

Weight: 144.4 lb (65.6 kg)

Height: 5'5" (165 cm)

Softness when punched: Jiggling

Goal is to reduce waist and hips and increase everything else, height included. 

Go minion!

• Like 1

Beginning stat: measured on a morning,

Chest: 35" (No! I lost 2 inches in chest)

Hips: 36" (2 inches loss in hips may not be a bad thing-- is it sad that as a man, my hips are bigger than my chest?)

Waist: 32.5" of droopy paunch.

Arms: 12"

Weight: 144.4 lb (65.6 kg)

Height: 5'5" (165 cm)

Softness when punched: Jiggling

Goal is to reduce waist and hips and increase everything else, height included. 

Go minion!

NO NO NO...don't start the horrifying stat list!!!!   

But seriously - I smiling at your Softness when punched stat - my husband is NOT soft when punched...I am way too soft...I like that stat for changing!

Now, let me in on the secret to increasing the height!!!

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

NO NO NO...don't start the horrifying stat list!!!!   

But seriously - I smiling at your Softness when punched stat - my husband is NOT soft when punched...I am way too soft...I like that stat for changing!

Now, let me in on the secret to increasing the height!!!

I feel like men can have big chest and arms but they are soft and jiggling, like me.

My arms are moderately large compared to my tiny frame, but when they move, they jiggle-- same with my chest, so I want to measure that to see how the softness change over time. 

As for height, I am thinking platform boots. 

I am 26.

You know what that means? That means there are now kids out there who are half my age and a head taller than me-- and I can no longer eat two donuts in a row without feeling sweaty. Life is cruel like that.

Now, when I was 13, I had a lot of dreams. Some fell flat, but some came true in a strange way. Here they go: when I was 13 and thought of my 26 self, I...

1. am no longer under medical definition of overweight: waist-height ratio<=0.5, check. BMI<25, check. (Although also developed the attitude that it's wonderfully okay to be overweight. As said, life has a dark sense of humor.)

2. am tall: I had a wonderful growth sprout in the magical age of 14, when I grew 4 inches taller and never again stretched an inch... But I fit in economy seats, can comfortably shower, and can sleep in a couch without breaking my back, so I got those going for me, which is nice.

3. have sung in an awesome band, check.

4. have written a novel. Make it 2, plus two short stories, check.

5. have experienced love. No comment, check.

6. have superpower to weave illusion and control minds for good purposes. Learning the real life equivalent: check.

7. have written a comic book series that revolutionizes Thai comic world forever, sadly left unchecked for a moment.

8. have had a first heartbreak, check (a sadistic kid, I was.)

9. am an apprentice in martial arts, check.

10. run like the wind: real life equivalent = 21 min for 3 mi, still working on it. Best at 7.04/mi, almost check

11. am also saving the world from evil. Trying in the way that I can, half check.

12. Star in a Hollywood movie. [cackled. face-palmed. Never checking]

13. have had a pet, check.

So, apparently I am not doing so badly after all... or I am a pretty under-achieving kid. Thank you for all the birthday cheer!

Slowly coming back to Nerdfitness :D

I love that list! How cool! Have you thought to make a new one, what 26 year old you would like from 52 year old you? Or maybe even 36 year old you. Pretty cool inspiration for a respawn :)

And you have mind control powers?.... are you in marketing...?

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I am in environmental psychology-- the science of manipulating the surrounding environment for people to be happy, and manipulating people to do great things for the environment without them knowing it.

Marketing and advertisement would be... my evil siblings. :P

I think I will make a list for 30. It's not far away, but we'll see how it goes.

1. In a short moment in my life, have a visible six pack

2. Publish a novel in English and make $1000 out of it.

3. Become a strong superhero-- dead lift 300 lb

4. Have a PhD

5. Celebrate an anniversary in a romantic relationship

6. Donate my silky, black, annoying, totes feminine hair. I don't see the value of my hair and always crop it short, but people out there do.

7. Volunteer at a pet shelter for at two months

8. Learn Archery 

9. Go to one of these: Peru, Brazil, Costa Rica

10. Grow badass things, like avocado, green okra, or jackfruit 

11. Have a second romantic kiss 

12. Save bananas from extinction (Minion loves bananas)

13. Get some one to say 'I love you.'

14. Publish 2 scientific papers

15. Help my older brother achieve his first kiss. 

I love you!!!

And I love your new list, too :) I'm 27 now, so I think you just inspired me to do a 'before 30' list too.

Oooh, environmental psych... nice! That is one of the best uses for mind control that I can think of - awesome sauce! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get certified in eating psychology next year, so together we can save the world!! Mwahahahaha! (Good guys can still have fun-as evil laughs, right? 'Cos otherwise I'mma have to re-think this...)

• Like 1

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."