I've Spent Too Much Time in the Tavern

You know what sucks?

• Knowing about Nerd Fitness since 2010 
  • Buying the Rebel Fitness Guide in August 2010.
  • Signing up as a member of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion forums on September 9, 2010
  • Meeting Steve at a NF Meetup in Austin in 2011
  • Reading almost every post in the last four years
  • AND DOING NOTHING WITH IT!

For too long, I have sat in the tavern eating and drinking, hearing the stories of other adventurers, and wishing I were them. For too long, I have sat wishing I had started earlier so I wouldn't have such a deficit to fight back from. For too long, my weapons have sat in the corner useless, gathering dust and rust.

But today, I respawn! I rouse myself from my slumber and venture out into the world with new hope and new determination. The battle awaits!

• Like 1

Race:  Human        

Class: Ranger

Stats:  STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 | WIL 0

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." - JFK

For too long, I have sat in the tavern eating and drinking, hearing the stories of other adventurers, and wishing I were them. For too long, I have sat wishing I had started earlier so I wouldn't have such a deficit to fight back from. For too long, my weapons have sat in the corner useless, gathering dust and rust.

But today, I respawn! I rouse myself from my slumber and venture out into the world with new hope and new determination. The battle awaits!

That certainly lit a fire under my ass

• Like 1

Miles ran consecutively: 13.1/26.2

50%
50%

Pushups done consecutively: 16/20

80%
80%

Hope you don't mind if I print that out and hang it on the wall by where I keep my running clothes and dummbells. I'll be looking for a good font for it tomorrow... after I shower off the sweat of a good morning run!

Current challenge: Draco Used to Be an Adventurer Like You....

Previous challenge: Draco Returns for a New Adventure

Level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer

6.25 STR | 4 DEX | 6 STA | 4.5 CON | 5.5 WIS | 4.5 CHA

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.â€

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland