annaraven - better late than never... ;-)

annaraven

Introduction:  Fan of Fitocracy. D&Der (and other roleplaying) for decades. Also a huge zombie fic fan. Wanna be fit for the zombie apocalypse. ;-) 

Been lifting for a while. Occasionally do Zombies, Run! app. But got a bit out of shape and fnally started an actual program in July to get my belly under control. Lost 4 inches of belly fat. Now I'm ready to start getting ready for my main quest, which is to complete a Tough Mudder next fall. I'm also interested in getting back into martial arts, and my gym has an MMA class which is a killer conditioning workout, while I get to learn more martial arts stuff: I just started this week. Not sure what guild I'll end up in, maybe Rangers? I'll stick with Adventurers for now. 

Main Quest:  Complete a Tough Mudder by the end of 2015. 

Quest 1: Weightlift 3x a week, and increase squat weight to 105 pounds by end of challenge.

Reward: +3 STR

Quest 2: MMA 3x a week

Reward: +2 CON, +2 STA

Quest 3: Meet my macros with +-10 every day. 

Reward: +2 CON, +1 WIS

Level 2 Warrior  | STR 4 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 4 | WIS 4 | CHA 3 |

Current Challenge  First Challenge

Today is a rest day. Good thing too. 

Macros were waaaaay low though. I'll have to figure out how to make them up. I need like 80g of protein. And no carbs. Time to pull out the protein shakes. 

Hi Annaraven! Nice challenge :)

Wow - a Tough Mudder goal - that's awesome! How are you training for that?

If you can make it through a tough mudder, you totally have an edge for the zombie apocalypse!!

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Thanks Sambalina. It's not going to be easy. I'm starting slow and working toward a Mudder in Fall. Right now, I'm doing weightlifting and recently added in an MMA class that does a lot of conditioning work. I'll add more in a couple months to conditioning.  Yeah - being ready for the zombie apocalypse is def. going to be hard!

Ooooh, I've heard great things about MMA - is it fun? It looks like it's be really intense.

How is your challenge going?

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."