Cleric! I need a rez over here!

I lost another battle, and in fact, I'm heavier and unhealthier than ever. But luckily the cleric usually has a rez tucked away in his bag of tricks, so I'm back and ready to fight again! I'm back at level zero with no cool gear, just hanging out and killing rats again for XP.  But that's ok.  This time, I'll move slower.  Kill rats a while longer, take my time before I move forward again. That's my problem. I want the gold and glory right now, but I can't kill any bosses yet.  I don't even have the points to spend to be able to wear armor yet, or wield a sword! I've got pants, a shirt, a pocket knife and these rats, and I'm trying to go out and fight battles I'm not ready for. So, one step at a time this time around.

My modest plan, as befits a level zero character:

1) Replace soda with Mendota Springs water or Perrier, so I can get the fizzy taste with no sugar or artificial sweeteners. Optional Zevia naturally sweetened soda allowed, but not as often.

2) A 10-15 minute walk 3 times a week. That's all. It's WAY more than the zero minutes I'm walking, it doesn't seem too long, and it will start a habit.  From there, I can make the walks longer and more frequent, but for now, I just need them to happen.

I will do these two things till December 31. That should get me most of the way to level 1. Maybe I'll find some cool treasure along the way.

• Like 1

"What you want is irrelevant; what you've chosen is at hand." - Spock

No shame in selling the crappy items you get from killing low level mobs to save enough for that lvl 1 gear. All adventurers start like this!

Nice and easy does it every time.

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

So far so good. I went to the store and exchanged my CO2 canisters for my soda maker and got the seltzer water flavors.  They have no sugar and no artificial sweeteners. They're probably chock full of artificial flavor, but that's not my current concern. So, when I'm having soda cravings, I can make a liter of lemon-lime seltzer water at any time! This is my second whole day without a "real" soda, and I've had no cravings because I'm drinking seltzer water and plenty of coffee with a touch of stevia and unsweetened soy milk in it.  I took a walk today, and will take another tomorrow. The weather has not been cooperating. It's been raining for two days, so tonight I went out shopping to walk around a lot in some stores, making sure I got at least a couple of miles in for the day using my pedometer.

• Like 1

"What you want is irrelevant; what you've chosen is at hand." - Spock