Introducing the future of health and wellness...

...the Vita-Chamber!

Vita-Chamber_1.jpg

I'm back, and sticking with the theme of my 6-week challengeBioshock =]

And now to share my little story...

The first two weeks were pretty average, meeting my fitness goal, but slacking on my diet. By the third week, my depression/anxiety--affectionately called "The Fear" by my friends and I--was kind of in full swing (or at least trying to get there), and I succumbed to the temptation of eating my feelings, something I've always struggled with. Certainly didn't help that that week was Thanksgiving, and I was cooking with and for people who don't make healthy eating a priority. Basically, I totally binged on food and exercised maybe once all week. At the end of that week, I was feeling incredibly down on myself, and hardly worth the work I wanted to put in to get healthier.

I'm back on track so far this week, but The Fear is still hanging around like a red-eyed Big Daddy (ever been charged by one of those muthafluffas while your back was turned? TERRIFYING). I'm fighting him pretty hard this time, but stress from grad school is also playing a big role. My first final opens up online tomorrow at some point, followed next week by two other online finals and one in-class exam on the 12th. I'm only slightly worried about the last one, but at least I've got all week to prepare for it. The problem is that that particular professor, as evidenced by the midterm exam, tends to test us on the most obscure knowledge, making it very difficult to study.

Bright side, I've stepped out of the Vita-Chamber with new determination that I'm hoping will carry me at least until the end of finals. I'll be extending my 6WC by a week to make up for the week of Thanksgiving (let me say "week" one more time in this sentence). My vigor and spirit have certainly been restored slightly, but I'm sure it'll still be a struggle until finals are over.

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat! I'll be cheering for you all ;]

• Like 1

Level: 2  Race: Wood Elf  Profession: Adventurer

| STR 3 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3.3 | WIS 4 | CHA 3 |

Twitter | YouFood: RaskolRebel

tumblr_msirrncU7q1rw80z2o4_250.gif

... So watch the best battle pep talk in movie history! And congratulations on your respawn!

• Like 1

"The woods are the only place I can see a clear path."

Pathfinder, Nord (Adventurer)

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

BMR: 1562.5 Kcal

Challenge Level/Stats: Level 0 (STR-0) (DEX-0) (STA-0) (CON-0) (WIS-0) (CHA-0)

Rebel Levels: Level 3 (EQ 1)

Academy Levels: Adventurer/Level 1 (Nutrition - 1) (Caffeine - 1) (Sugar - 1)

Challenges: #1