Seeking buddy (or buddies) for the 90lbs weight loss journey!

I'm all over this. *link to log is already in siggie*  :pride:

Maybe we should base our name on something we all share an interest in as well as a goal.

That will also help us get to know each other. :D So! What kinds of things does everyone like?

What are your hobbies?

Favorite colors?

Do you play video games?

Watch movies? What's your favorite genre?

Favorite kind of music?

You know...those sorts of things. 

Good Idea!

Alright so here's mine.

Hobbies: Does work count? Just kidding. :playful: Playing Just Dance with my roommates and getting in to all kinds of trouble with my friends

Favorite color: Blue

Video Games: Yes, right now I am playing a lot of Hearthstone

Movies: Yes and it usually depends but mostly action movies

Favorite Music: Oldies (60s, 70s, 80s) R&B, and sometimes pop or rap

Extras:

Favorite Country: Right now England. It was Italy but I have already been there

States traveled to or through: 14 so far

So who's next? :pride:

OH ME! (I posted questions and then didn't answer them. ._.)

Hobbies: I have too many expensive hobbies. I play the saxophone, I DM and play Pathfinder, we collect comics, and pokemon plushies. :3

Favorite color: Orange

Video Games: Yus. Currently, I'm working through the multitudes of 3DS games I got for Christmas, and I've been playing DDR for workouts. XD

Movies: I like movies that mess with your mind. Movies like Inception that STILL spark debate in my family are my favorite kinds.

Favorite Music: 80s rock, ska, and electronic

Extras:

Favorite Country: 'murica. lol. No really, if I had to pick a place to visit, it would either be Italy or Australia. 

States traveled to or through: 21. :3 Doing a cross country road trip adds a few.

Add a question!

This one's goal related! What's your favorite form of exercise? Mine is swimming.

Favorite color:  purple

Video games:  WoW, but I've been offline for a few months.

Movies:  I like documentaries and old horror and comedies.  Vincent Price, Christopher Lee.  Monty Python.  MST3K forever.

Music:  Alt-bluegrass and bloodgrass. 

Books:  True Crime.

Favorite country:  I've only been out of the U.S. once, and that was to Canada for an afternoon, so that doesn't count. 

States traveled to or through:  I've been to Yellowstone, and to Cheektowaga New York -- I don't know?  A lot, traveled through. 

Favorite form of exercise:  I don't have one?  I liked doing the Run, ZOMBIES! C25K in the fall of '13, but I only got through the first two weeks, so....I don't know.

Add a question:  What podcasts do you listen to?

SW (this time) -- 260 lbs
GW (June 1) -- 220 lbs

Uhm...Ii feel like a total n00b now but how do I link my battle log to my signature? -_-' 

I do however love the idea of getting a name for our marry gang of fatbusters! Unfortunatly this cold has taken over my brain and I can't really think straight for the time being. So I'll get back to you on this. 

Favorite color:  Purple! 

Video games:  Wildstar, Dragon Age, Child of Light (ERMAGERD this last one is SO GOOD!)

Movies: I'm mostly into fantasty, comedy and action. I do love occult stuff but I can't stomach to watch horror...it just gets my imagination going and then I end up not sleeping for a few weeks just like a little kid.... *sighs*

Music:  K-Pop mostly but I listen to alot of different music. The only genre I can't rewally get my head around metal. Don't know what it is about it but I just cant stand it. :/ 

Books:  HHGTTG, The Black Jewels triology, House of Gaia, Earthsea among others. 

Favorite country:  Of thos I have visited I must say Ireland. Otherwise I do say Scotland, can't wait to go there!

States traveled to or through:  Never been to the states and I don't think I will ever go. I'm all happy with Sweden and Europe. :P

Favorite form of exercise:  Crossfit! It is fantstic! And pilates. Can't get enough of that streatching. 

What podcasts do you listen to? None unfortunatly. :/

Adding question: What languages do you speak? Myself I speak swedish, english, dutch, some italian (forgot most) and did take latin in college....don't remember much of it though.

Favorite color:  Red

Video games:  Dragon Age and Pokemon Omega Ruby (Cause I never grew up!)

Movies: I am definitely into Comedies, Pixar movies, and Super Hero stuff.

Music:  I regret to inform everyone that I listen to a lot of metal, rock n roll, and every once and awhile Funk

Books:  Ready Player 1 is my favorite book of all time

Favorite country:  'Murica or Germany I think they're nifty keen

States traveled to or through:  I have been to every state with the exception of Hawaii, it's on the list.

Favorite form of exercise:  Boxing! I enjoy punching things! Otherwise I also enjoy weight lifting. I've been picking things up and putting them down for as long as I can remember.

What podcasts do you listen to? Game Grumps

Here's my Proposed Guild Name: The Blank Slates

New Year and all that jazz.

Adding question: What languages do you speak? Myself I speak swedish, english, dutch, some italian (forgot most) and did take latin in college....don't remember much of it though.

Goal 1: To lose 90lbs!

15%
15%

Goal 2: Cut 5 minutes out of my 5k time
0%
0%

Goal 3: Complete the Spartan 300 Plank Challenge
16%
16%

Level: 0

Race: Half Orc

Battle Log Current Challenge

Strength (STR) - 0 Dexterity (DEX) - 0 Stamina (STA) - 0 Constitution (CON) - 0 Wisdom (WIS) - 0 Charisma (CHA) - 0

Uhm...Ii feel like a total n00b now but how do I link my battle log to my signature? -_-' 

Pardon the double post here but you can just hyperlink it into your signature. Like so Battle Log[backslashurl] except you want and actual / instead of saying backslash.

15%
15%

0%
0%

16%
16%

Strength (STR) - 0 Dexterity (DEX) - 0 Stamina (STA) - 0 Constitution (CON) - 0 Wisdom (WIS) - 0 Charisma (CHA) - 0

What are your hobbies? art, origami, upcycling old stuff, attempting to learn different languages, learning for fun (switches on what the topic is too often), reading (books and comic books) and watch PSAs

Favorite colors? black and blue (oops)

Do you play video games? Ja Yes, Assassin Creed series and Mirror Edge being my favorites.

Watch movies? What's your favorite genre? Yes, I love documentaries, classics, scifi/fantasy, indie, and really crappy B-rated films (Trolls 2 anyone?)

Favorite kind of music? Hmmm that's actually hard, but electro-swing (still is debate of it technically being nu jazz, but I'll won't rant on about it) is my favorite.

Most favorite comics/graphic novels: Watchmen, Lost At Sea, Tank Girl, and Persepolis

Favorite webcomics: Zen Pencils, The Dreamer, and Scandinavia and the World (blame being former Hetalian)

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I know I'm late to the party, but I too have 30 or so kg to lose, and would love to give (and get) some support. Even signed up for my first challenge in recruits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

Well the last week of partying left me at a one pound gain, not the best start of a new year. Gunna stay strong for this challenge.

15%
15%

0%
0%

16%
16%

Hi Im holly, a late comer but I hopefully havent missed any of the of the epic battle though. Im at the beging of a really long quest to lose 120lbs and Ive lost count of my respawn number. But Im here now and very much interested in Skyping to keep myself and others accountable and motivated. Im a newbie to the rebellion have signed up for the 6 week challenge and am looking for support.

• Like 1