Seeking buddy (or buddies) for the 90lbs weight loss journey!

Yup! Those pesky viking-genes, always have to be so darn special all the time. ;P

But yeah, a little supportgroup or someone to be accountable to could be good. At least for me. :) I would very much appreciate it. :)

Yeah my ancestors (damn Norwegians and Danish) always have to be the difficult ones lol.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

If we do the splitting up and having smaller groups to check up with, what days would be good for everyone to do it? I like to know, so I can set a reminder for myself

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Um Australia here, so I'm pretty sure I'm not on anyone else's time zone. And a day ahead ( could insert some joke about Americans always being behind us, but I'm too much of a gentleman)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

Um Australia here, so I'm pretty sure I'm not on anyone else's time zone. And a day ahead ( could insert some joke about Americans always being behind us, but I'm too much of a gentleman)

Well good because making fun of you guys for the Great Emu Wars would be far game, but I am above my formal troll ways

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

If we do the splitting up and having smaller groups to check up with, what days would be good for everyone to do it? I like to know, so I can set a reminder for myself

I'm good with whatever to be honest. As long as I know around what day it will happen everything else is good. I will just simply have to answer when I'm awake. ;)

For me tusedays, thursdays and sundays would be awesome! Keeping some check on me through the week.

The emus are not problem, they are just a big bird after all, but watch the wombats, those bastards are mean!

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

The emus are not problem, they are just a big bird after all, but watch the wombats, those bastards are mean!

Is it true everything in Australia wants you dead?

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Well I don't want anyone dead, but some of our native animals are rather flamboyantly poisonous. And have a lot of big teeth. Even the grass here can look lush, but contain small needle like thorns. So yea, pretty much (but you'd have to be a bit of a girls blouse to worry too much about it, I found a brown snake on my walking path in the middle of a urban area yesterday, but you know, its not that big a deal).

• Like 1

Me

One last question, what's the deal with your (Australia's) crazy ads for bushfire survival plans? (I'm a huge geek of PSAs/PIFs) I can't figure out why it looks like an explosion happened in all them. Please don't tell me that's normal in Australia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6RM-yjsig

OK I'm done making jokes at Australia's expense.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

That, sadly, is normal in our bush fires

I did not know that. *nod*

Lets jump on a less depressing topic. To everyone doing 6 week challenge, how do you feeling knowing that it's almost over?

I learnt bit about myself this challenge. Look forward to finding out what I discover next challenge

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Hopefully everyone is doing good. Just like to check in see how everyone is. And which are doing 6 week challenge.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram