Hey Guys 

I'm back. I fell off the wagon pretty hard. I've been taking time adjusting to my life in Japan and things have been really hectic for me but I really want to get back on the horse and ride it to my healthy new self.

I'm currently living in Kagoshima in Japan so tracking my food has become a real nightmare! Sometimes I don't know what I am eating let alone its nutritional value. I don't feel I control of my food because I can't read a lot of it. My carb intake is up and so my weight is also creeping up  which has made me loose motivation to exercise But I've come back because I need help getting to where i want to be.

I'm currently 90 kg and I'm still 5'4''(despite trying to grow) and I've stopped all exercise and nutritional things in September. 

My old plan was Primal and Body weight exercises but as Rice is pretty much everywhere here I think I want to try a different way of eating but I'm not sure what would be best for me. 

I have asthma and allergies to both wheat and strawberries which is caused by IBS. I used to cook a lot of my own food but here there is very limited cooking equipment (I have one hob and a rice cooker and a kettle) and eating out is actually cheaper than cooking. 

TL;DR

I want to get back on track but I have very little free time here ( study study study) so can anyone recommend some time effective asthma friendly exercises and diet ideas I can follow whilst here in Japan?

RACE: Half Elf

ATTRIBUTES: STR 1.6 STA 1.55 DEX .8 CON 1 WIS 1.6 CHA .5

CLASS: Assassin

LOG:Kitsu' Log
CHALLENGE

QUOTE: 

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.†
― Arthur C. Clarke

“Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.†
― Brandon Sanderson