• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

Pushup (AMRAP) Leaderboard

Male

165# / 75kg

100 pushups

Gotta admit, the only reason I pushed myself to the century mark (PR) is because of Yuen. Thank you kind sir! I was all excited to grab the lead in the pullup leader board after finally getting 50 posts in, go out to get my max, come back to post it, and he equaled my max an hour prior than me. Also, thank you Hazard for posting these topics! I am excited to see how everyone progresses!

Edited by Hazard
added
  • Like 2

Male

165# / 75kg

100 pushups

Gotta admit, the only reason I pushed myself to the century mark (PR) is because of Yuen. Thank you kind sir! I was all excited to grab the lead in the pullup leader board after finally getting 50 posts in, go out to get my max, come back to post it, and he equaled my max an hour prior than me. Also, thank you Hazard for posting these topics! I am excited to see how everyone progresses!

Haha you're welcome!

Although it's a pity you didn't see Machete's entry - you might have found the willpower to do 6 more push-ups :) :)

Also, thank you Hazard for posting these topics! I am excited to see how everyone progresses!

You're very welcome.

Upped my Pr by 2 :)  Very happy, haven't really been working on pushups, but the kettlebell work must be helping.

Female

128#/58KG

16 pushups

Edited by Hazard
updated
  • Like 2

Forgot to post but on 14th Jan I added one more rep...to make 6.

Slow progress is better than nothing (especially as push ups are not my priority exercise at the moment!)

Female

134 lbs / 60.7kg

6 pushups

Edited by Hazard
added
  • Like 3

Haha you're welcome!

Although it's a pity you didn't see Machete's entry - you might have found the willpower to do 6 more push-ups :) :)

Doh! Oh well, 6 more may have been pushing it anyway. Besides, this is pushing me to do more than I would have otherwise. I will give it another go in a couple days.

Blasted out a 67 in this mornings Pushup break. 

If you'd like to be put on this Leaderboard, or are submitting an update, please reply in this thread with the following information:

I have not done very well with building up but will get on it this weekend :)

I think it would be cool to see a "walking" leaderboard, for minutes/hours  walked(time set aside for exercise not the days activities). To make it easy, everyone would total their minutes for the week & post each Saturday.

Male

85kilo

42 push ups in 1 min.

Missing info.  Please reread the instructions below:

If you'd like to be put on this Leaderboard, or are submitting an update, please reply in this thread with the following information:

Example 1:

Female

156# / 71.1kg

87 pushups

Example 2:

Male

185# / 83.9kg

52 pushups

Easy, right? :)

Bodyweight should be reported in both lbs and kg.  NF has tons of users who are familiar with one or the other.  So both will be listed.  But you must provide both if you want to be added to the leaderboard.  It takes less than 10 seconds.  Here's an easy online way to get the 'other' number.