End of one life, start of another.

Long backstory short:  I was 500.5lbs in October of 2012.   NF and some of the people I met here really helped me get on the right track and stay there.  By July of this year I had lost 148lbs and was down to 352. 

My wife and I split in July and I fell off the fitness bandwagon.

Hard.

By Thanksgiving I was back up to 396.

Have spent the last few weeks eating a ketogenic diet and lifting 3x/week and was 378 this morning. 

I'm back on track and ready to burn another 100lbs of fat and get STRONG.  I will be starting a workout log with more details as to what I've gone through and what I'm doing on a daily basis and will post the link.  Would love whatever support I can get and will happily return it!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

• Like 1
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Damn that's inspiring. Not only do you look like a tanked badass, but you act like one too. Thanks for sharing, man. Definitely makes me want to try harder. The world needs dedicated people like yourself.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher